Bulgaria, Romania to Advertise Their Tourism in China
Bulgaria and Romania have planned to present their joint tourist services at an upcoming tourism fair in China's Shanghai.
The joint efforts of the two Balkan countries to attract the Chinese market have been discussed by Bulgarian Deputy Economy Minister in charge of tourism Ivo Marinov and Cristian Barhalescu, State Secretary, Ministry of Regional Development and Tourism of Romania.
The joint presentation will be organized within the frameworks of the Danube Strategy under which Bulgaria and Romania are coordinators of priority axis 3 (tourism, culture, and multicultural dialogue).
Meanwhile, the Bulgarian Ministry of Economy, Energy and Tourism has also announced that Ivo Marinov has showcased the country's potential as a destination for sport tournaments.
- » Authorities Begin Large-Scale Tax Inspections Along Bulgaria's Black Sea Coast
- » Bulgaria Calls for Extra Vigilance in Travel to Turkey
- » 10.3 Million Tourists Expected to Visit Bulgaria's Black Sea Coast This Summer
- » 340 Danube Cruises to Pass Through Bulgaria's Ruse This Tourist Season
- » Trips of Bulgarians Abroad Increased by 16.8 % Y/Y in May
- » Bulgarian Tourism Minister Expects 10 % Increase in Tourist Numbers This Summer