Bulgaria, Romania to Advertise Their Tourism in China
Bulgaria and Romania have planned to present their joint tourist services at an upcoming tourism fair in China's Shanghai.
The joint efforts of the two Balkan countries to attract the Chinese market have been discussed by Bulgarian Deputy Economy Minister in charge of tourism Ivo Marinov and Cristian Barhalescu, State Secretary, Ministry of Regional Development and Tourism of Romania.
The joint presentation will be organized within the frameworks of the Danube Strategy under which Bulgaria and Romania are coordinators of priority axis 3 (tourism, culture, and multicultural dialogue).
Meanwhile, the Bulgarian Ministry of Economy, Energy and Tourism has also announced that Ivo Marinov has showcased the country's potential as a destination for sport tournaments.
- » Foreign Visitors To Bulgaria Increase In July
- » Trips of Bulgarians Abroad Increase by 34.7% in Q2 Y/Y
- » Bulgarians Spend Their Summer Vacation in London, Barcelona
- » Another Russian Tour Operator Goes Out of Business
- » Inspections Find Violations at 1 out of 7 Bulgarian Beaches
- » Bulgarian Hotels Boast 11.6% Revenue Growth in June 2014