Bulgaria, Romania to Advertise Their Tourism in China
Bulgaria and Romania have planned to present their joint tourist services at an upcoming tourism fair in China's Shanghai.
The joint efforts of the two Balkan countries to attract the Chinese market have been discussed by Bulgarian Deputy Economy Minister in charge of tourism Ivo Marinov and Cristian Barhalescu, State Secretary, Ministry of Regional Development and Tourism of Romania.
The joint presentation will be organized within the frameworks of the Danube Strategy under which Bulgaria and Romania are coordinators of priority axis 3 (tourism, culture, and multicultural dialogue).
Meanwhile, the Bulgarian Ministry of Economy, Energy and Tourism has also announced that Ivo Marinov has showcased the country's potential as a destination for sport tournaments.
- » Tourism Minister Expects 1.5 Million Russians to Visit Bulgaria in 2016
- » Trips of Bulgarians Abroad, Visits of Foreign Residents Rise in October
- » Bulgarian Tourism Industry Feels Modestly Optimistic about Winter Season
- » Go2Balkans Conference to Look for Joint Tourism Promotion in SE Europe
- » Ukraine’s Wind Rose to Start Regular Flights from Kiev to Bulgaria’s Sofia
- » Bulgaria Aims to Boost Brand Awareness of Its Tourism Sector