Bulgaria, Romania to Advertise Their Tourism in China
Bulgaria and Romania have planned to present their joint tourist services at an upcoming tourism fair in China's Shanghai.
The joint efforts of the two Balkan countries to attract the Chinese market have been discussed by Bulgarian Deputy Economy Minister in charge of tourism Ivo Marinov and Cristian Barhalescu, State Secretary, Ministry of Regional Development and Tourism of Romania.
The joint presentation will be organized within the frameworks of the Danube Strategy under which Bulgaria and Romania are coordinators of priority axis 3 (tourism, culture, and multicultural dialogue).
Meanwhile, the Bulgarian Ministry of Economy, Energy and Tourism has also announced that Ivo Marinov has showcased the country's potential as a destination for sport tournaments.
- » Plovdiv Airport to Receive Chartered Flights from Turkey
- » Bulgaria's Winter Resorts Open Ski Season
- » Ski Legend Girardelli to Advise Bulgaria’s Tourism Minister
- » Bulgaria May Advertise As Tourist Destination In Spain
- » Bulgaria to Ease Visa Issuing for Turkish Tourists During Winter
- » Bulgaria To Create E-Registry of Its Tourist Destinations