Bulgarian Firm Said to Build Hydro-Plant in Lebanon
An unnamed Bulgarian company is set to construct a hydropower plant in Lebanon, Bulgarian Prime Minister has told reporters in Sofia during a joint news conference with his Lebanese counterpart Najib Mikati.
"The markets to the east are extremely important for our economy. Every investment is extremely important and is on the agenda," Borisov said.
In his words, Bulgaria's mineral waters and food products are yet to become important export commodities for the Middle East.
"In the time of global warming, food and water will be very important," Borisov said.
He announced that a Bulgarian firm will be building a hydroplant in Lebanon without revealing its name.
"Lebanon is interested in green energy because water is becoming an increasingly important resource," he added.
- » Household Electricity May Rise Between 15% and 30% in the Summer
- » Azerbaijan Ready to Invest in Bulgaria’s gasification
- » The Average Value of Heat Invoices For Household Customers of EVN Heating Company in December 2017 is BGN 80.32
- » Tesla Began the Serial Production of Solar Roofs
- » Minister of Energy: There are no Grounds for Raising the Price of Electricity
- » Bulgaria's NPP Kozloduy Opens 21.2 mln Euro Repair