Dimitrov Becomes 1st Bulgarian in ATP Top 50
Bulgaria's top male tennis player Grigor Dimitrov has entered Top 50 in the ATP ranking for the first time in his career, climbing to the 48th spot with 866 points.
The talented youngster has thus become the first Bulgarian male player to rank in Top 50. His previous highest ranking was No. 52 (August 22, 2011).
Last week, Dimitrov reached the second round of the Paris Masters Men's Singles.
Novak Djokovic has moved back into first place in the latest ATP tennis rankings issued on Monday. The Serbian stands on 11,420 points, followed by Switzerland's Roger Federer with 9,465.
Bulgaria's top female player, Tsvetana Pironkova, has moved two places up to 42nd.
- » Bulgarian Best Tennis Player Grigor Dimitrov Reaches the Semi-Finals in Cincinnati Tournament
- » Bulgaria Will Host 2 Tournaments of the New World Volleyball Championship in 2018
- » Grigor Dimitrov Wins Against Juan Matin del Porto in Cincinnati
- » The Municipality of Burgas is Working on the Rescue of Local Football
- » Dimitar Berbatov will Join a Former Teammate and Coach in India
- » Successful Start For Bulgarian Grigor Dimitrov in Cincinnati Masters Tennis Tournament