Light Earthquake Registered in SW Bulgaria
An earthquake with a magnitude of 2.5 points on the Richter scale has been registered in southwestern Bulgaria Monday, in the first hours of the new week.
According to the European Seismology Center, the quake had an epicenter with a depth of 5 km. The epicenter is located 1 km northeast of the town of Gotse Delchev in the Blagoevgrad region, and 128 km southwest from the capital Sofia.
There are no reports of casualties or damage. The shock was not felt by local residents.
- » The Municipality of Sofia will Plant a Forest near Suhodol
- » Mostly Sunny Weather with Temperatures of up to 22-27°C
- » NIMH: Mostly Sunny Today with Temperatures of Up to 22-27°C
- » Those who Died in the California Fires are Now 42
- » Xi Jinping: China will Fight to Stop Climate Change
- » NIMH: Fog in Some Areas in the Morning, Maximum Temperatures 22-27°C