Bulgaria to Showcase Its 'Unique Diversity' in London
Bulgaria will take part in the World Travel Market in London, the country's motto for the event being "Bulgaria: Unique in Its Diversity."
The Balkan country will attempt to showcase its potential as a diverse year-long tourist destination.
Ivo Marinov, Bulgaria's Deputy Economy Minister in charge of tourism, will attend a meeting with his international counterparts during the event.
Last week, a survey established that the main weakness in Bulgarian tourism is the lack of brand definition for Bulgaria
The World Travel Market (WTM), a leading global event of travel and tourism trade, is scheduled to kick off on Monday at the Excel Exhibition Hall in London.
- » Turkish Airlines Launches Direct Flights Varna – Istanbul
- » 500,000 Bulgarians to Travel During Easter Holidays
- » Bulgaria Is Romanian Tourists' All Inclusive Paradise
- » Climate Change Poses Threat to Ski Tourism in Bulgaria - Report
- » Bulgarians to Spend Easter Holidays in Greece, Italy, Croatia
- » Bulgarian Tourist Websites Among the Most Correct