Bulgaria to Showcase Its 'Unique Diversity' in London
Bulgaria will take part in the World Travel Market in London, the country's motto for the event being "Bulgaria: Unique in Its Diversity."
The Balkan country will attempt to showcase its potential as a diverse year-long tourist destination.
Ivo Marinov, Bulgaria's Deputy Economy Minister in charge of tourism, will attend a meeting with his international counterparts during the event.
Last week, a survey established that the main weakness in Bulgarian tourism is the lack of brand definition for Bulgaria
The World Travel Market (WTM), a leading global event of travel and tourism trade, is scheduled to kick off on Monday at the Excel Exhibition Hall in London.
- » Bulgaria's Svoge: a Starting Point to Explore Beautiful Iskar Gorge
- » Bulgaria's Veliko Tarnovo Ranks as Third Most Affordable Tourist Destination in World
- » Trips Abroad by Bulgarians Rise 11% in August, Foreign Visitors Up 2.3%
- » Bulgaria Working on Joint 'Balkan' Tourism Product
- » Bulgaria's Lakatnik - a Top Choice to Enjoy Stunning Natural Sceneries
- » Sofia Registers 5.7% More Tourists in January-June 2015