Bulgaria to Showcase Its 'Unique Diversity' in London
Bulgaria will take part in the World Travel Market in London, the country's motto for the event being "Bulgaria: Unique in Its Diversity."
The Balkan country will attempt to showcase its potential as a diverse year-long tourist destination.
Ivo Marinov, Bulgaria's Deputy Economy Minister in charge of tourism, will attend a meeting with his international counterparts during the event.
Last week, a survey established that the main weakness in Bulgarian tourism is the lack of brand definition for Bulgaria
The World Travel Market (WTM), a leading global event of travel and tourism trade, is scheduled to kick off on Monday at the Excel Exhibition Hall in London.
- » Bulgarian Winter Resorts Register 9.2% Increase in Tourist Numbers
- » Bulgaria Looks into Options to Attract More Tourists from China
- » Bulgarian Hotel, Restaurant Owners Urge Eased Visa Regime for Russian Tourists
- » Bulgaria's Sunny Beach to Have Free Wi-Fi Coverage in Summer
- » Sofia Expects 7-10% Increase in Tourist Numbers in 2015
- » Bulgaria’s Tourism Predicts Tough Summer Season