Bulgaria to Showcase Its 'Unique Diversity' in London
Bulgaria will take part in the World Travel Market in London, the country's motto for the event being "Bulgaria: Unique in Its Diversity."
The Balkan country will attempt to showcase its potential as a diverse year-long tourist destination.
Ivo Marinov, Bulgaria's Deputy Economy Minister in charge of tourism, will attend a meeting with his international counterparts during the event.
Last week, a survey established that the main weakness in Bulgarian tourism is the lack of brand definition for Bulgaria
The World Travel Market (WTM), a leading global event of travel and tourism trade, is scheduled to kick off on Monday at the Excel Exhibition Hall in London.
- » Summer, Sea ... 44 Beaches - Accessible to People with Disabilities
- » Peika.bg donates books in the campaign "READ and EXPLORE Bulgaria"
- » Passengers at Sofia Airport Increased by 7.6%
- » Bulgaria Expects a Good Summer Season
- » No Cruise Ship to Visit Varna or Burgas this Summer
- » Construction Work on Bulgarian Summer Resorts will be Stopped from Tuesday