Bulgaria to Showcase Its 'Unique Diversity' in London
Bulgaria will take part in the World Travel Market in London, the country's motto for the event being "Bulgaria: Unique in Its Diversity."
The Balkan country will attempt to showcase its potential as a diverse year-long tourist destination.
Ivo Marinov, Bulgaria's Deputy Economy Minister in charge of tourism, will attend a meeting with his international counterparts during the event.
Last week, a survey established that the main weakness in Bulgarian tourism is the lack of brand definition for Bulgaria
The World Travel Market (WTM), a leading global event of travel and tourism trade, is scheduled to kick off on Monday at the Excel Exhibition Hall in London.
- » Tourists at Sunny Beach Complain of Tow Truck Blackmail
- » Morocco Seeks Options for Charter Flights to Bulgaria
- » Undercover Taxmen in Swimsuits Patrol Bulgaria's Black Sea Coast
- » Bulgaria's Plovdiv Boasts 33% Higher Hotel Revenues in 2014
- » Bulgaria's Sunny Beach – Cheapest EU Tourist Destination for Brits
- » Tourist Season Not Affected by Floods – Branimir Botev