Bulgarian PM Meets Lebanese Counterpart in Sofia
Bulgarian Prime Minister, Boyko Borisov, is meeting Sunday in the capital Sofia with his Lebanese counterpart, Najib Mikati.
The Lebanese delegation is arriving on the invitation of the Bulgarian side and the talks will be held in the building of the Council of Ministers in downtown Sofia.
The delegation also includes the Minister of Foreign Affairs and Emigration, Adnan Mansour, of Social Affairs, Wael Abou Faour, of Industry, Vrej Sabounjuan and of Environment, Nazin Khoury.
The two PMs will first hold personal talks and then there will be a meeting between the official delegations.
- » EU Sets Deadline for Belgium To Overcome Walloon Resistanace to CETA
- » Iraqi PM Declines Offer of Turkish Help in Battle for Mosul
- » Canada Abolishes Visas for Bulgarians As Of December 1, 2017
- » Donald Tusk: Russia's Strategy Is To Weaken EU
- » Syria Threatens To Shoot Down Turkish Aircraft in Breach of Its Airspace
- » UNESCO Adopts Resolution on Palestinian Cultural Heritage