Bulgarian PM Meets Lebanese Counterpart in Sofia
Bulgarian Prime Minister, Boyko Borisov, is meeting Sunday in the capital Sofia with his Lebanese counterpart, Najib Mikati.
The Lebanese delegation is arriving on the invitation of the Bulgarian side and the talks will be held in the building of the Council of Ministers in downtown Sofia.
The delegation also includes the Minister of Foreign Affairs and Emigration, Adnan Mansour, of Social Affairs, Wael Abou Faour, of Industry, Vrej Sabounjuan and of Environment, Nazin Khoury.
The two PMs will first hold personal talks and then there will be a meeting between the official delegations.
- » Russophiles-Russophobes Divide in Bulgaria 'Artificial' - FM
- » Bulgarian Woman among Injured in Istanbul Nightclub Attack
- » Bulgarian FM Sees Trump's Call as Good Sign
- » Donald Trump 'Hopes to Meet Bulgaria PM Soon'
- » Bulgaria, USA Agreement on Access to Information To Be Signed
- » Bulgaria Denies Backing Freeze of Turkey's EU Talks