Bulgarian PM Meets Lebanese Counterpart in Sofia
Bulgarian Prime Minister, Boyko Borisov, is meeting Sunday in the capital Sofia with his Lebanese counterpart, Najib Mikati.
The Lebanese delegation is arriving on the invitation of the Bulgarian side and the talks will be held in the building of the Council of Ministers in downtown Sofia.
The delegation also includes the Minister of Foreign Affairs and Emigration, Adnan Mansour, of Social Affairs, Wael Abou Faour, of Industry, Vrej Sabounjuan and of Environment, Nazin Khoury.
The two PMs will first hold personal talks and then there will be a meeting between the official delegations.
- » Bulgaria's FM to Discuss Migration on Croatia Visit
- » Bulgaria to Hold Last Event as SEE Cooperation Chair on June 01
- » Daniel Mitov Discussing Migration, EU-Turkey Deal with EP’s Elmar Brok
- » Bulgaria President: 'National Effort' Needed for Bokova's UN Top Job Campaign
- » Bulgaria, Cyprus to Jointly Combat Artifacts Trafficking
- » Irina Bokova Dismisses Allegations of Mismanagement in UNESCO - AFP