Bulgarian PM Meets Lebanese Counterpart in Sofia
Bulgarian Prime Minister, Boyko Borisov, is meeting Sunday in the capital Sofia with his Lebanese counterpart, Najib Mikati.
The Lebanese delegation is arriving on the invitation of the Bulgarian side and the talks will be held in the building of the Council of Ministers in downtown Sofia.
The delegation also includes the Minister of Foreign Affairs and Emigration, Adnan Mansour, of Social Affairs, Wael Abou Faour, of Industry, Vrej Sabounjuan and of Environment, Nazin Khoury.
The two PMs will first hold personal talks and then there will be a meeting between the official delegations.
- » Jonathan Allen to Become Director of National Security at UK Foreign Office
- » Bulgarian FM Responds to Medvedev, Points to Struggling Russian Economy
- » Bulgaria's Borisov, Germany's Merkel to Discuss South Stream, EU Funds
- » US Embassy: Corruption in Bulgaria Has Reached Crisis Level
- » Greece 'Counting on TAP, Southern Energy Corridor'
- » John Baird: Canada Is Preparing To Lift Visas for EU Citizens