Indian Summer Brings 5 Temperature Records to Bulgaria
5 new temperature records were set and one more equalled in Bulgaria Saturday, as warm weather has continued well into the fall.
The locations with records were all along Bulgaria's Black Sea coast: Ahtopol (21.4 degrees Centigrade) and Burgas (24.2 C) in the south, cape Emine (22.4 C) in the central part, and Shabla (22.2 C) and cape Kaliakra (21 C) in the north.
The city of Montana in western Bulgaria, on the other hand, had its 21.8 C record equalled.
Sunday will also be warm and mostly sunny, say forecasters from Bulgaria's National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology.
Highs across the country will remain around 20 C and no precipitation is expected through Tuesday.
- » Mostly Sunny Today, Maximum Temperatures Between 20°C and 25°C
- » Until 17:00h on April 27, Transit Through the Vitinya Tunnel on Hemus Motorway Is Stopped
- » Antarctica: Preparation For 26th Bulgarian Antarctic Expedition Started
- » Code Yellow Over Strong Wind in 12 Regions In Bulgaria
- » The Temperatures Go Up
- » Today We Celebrate The World Earth Day