Indian Summer Brings 5 Temperature Records to Bulgaria
5 new temperature records were set and one more equalled in Bulgaria Saturday, as warm weather has continued well into the fall.
The locations with records were all along Bulgaria's Black Sea coast: Ahtopol (21.4 degrees Centigrade) and Burgas (24.2 C) in the south, cape Emine (22.4 C) in the central part, and Shabla (22.2 C) and cape Kaliakra (21 C) in the north.
The city of Montana in western Bulgaria, on the other hand, had its 21.8 C record equalled.
Sunday will also be warm and mostly sunny, say forecasters from Bulgaria's National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology.
Highs across the country will remain around 20 C and no precipitation is expected through Tuesday.
- » Those who Died in the California Fires are Now 42
- » Xi Jinping: China will Fight to Stop Climate Change
- » NIMH: Fog in Some Areas in the Morning, Maximum Temperatures 22-27°C
- » The Eco Minster Re-launched the Idea of Banning Coal with Sulfur and Ash
- » The Storm Ophelia Passed through Scotland and North England
- » Recorded Earthquake in Ohrid