Indian Summer Brings 5 Temperature Records to Bulgaria
5 new temperature records were set and one more equalled in Bulgaria Saturday, as warm weather has continued well into the fall.
The locations with records were all along Bulgaria's Black Sea coast: Ahtopol (21.4 degrees Centigrade) and Burgas (24.2 C) in the south, cape Emine (22.4 C) in the central part, and Shabla (22.2 C) and cape Kaliakra (21 C) in the north.
The city of Montana in western Bulgaria, on the other hand, had its 21.8 C record equalled.
Sunday will also be warm and mostly sunny, say forecasters from Bulgaria's National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology.
Highs across the country will remain around 20 C and no precipitation is expected through Tuesday.
- » Eight People are Missing after a Landslide in Switzerland
- » 5.5 on the Richter Scale Shakes Iran and Iraq
- » State of Emergency has been Declared on the Territory of 30 Districts Due to the Cyclone Harvey
- » NIMH: Sunny Weather with Temperatures Between 25° and 30°
- » In the Near 50-100 Years Climate in Bulgaria to Get Closer to the African One
- » Typhoon Paralyzed Parts of China