Wages in Bulgaria to Grow by 4% in 2013 - Study
Salaries in Bulgaria are set to grow with around 4% or a little above, according to data presented at an HR forum in Sofia
Analysts also said that Bulgarian businesses are expected to become ever more realistic in their forecasts for salary growth.
A gap in the rate of payment between Sofia and larger cities on the one hand, and smaller towns on the other, is set to be preserved and even deepen.
According to the data, the pharmaceutical business in Bulgaria is among the most balanced in terms of balance between expected and real growth in wages - 6.2% against 7.1%.
On the other hand, the services sector has marked the highest salary growth - 9%.
As a whole however, the IT and pharmaceutical sectors retain the hightest salaries in Bulgaria.
In 2013, the levels and importance of bonuses as part of remuneration will increase, says the study.
- » Energy Ministers of Bulgaria, Russia to Discuss South Stream over Phone
- » Minimum Wage in Bulgaria Increases to BGN 380 by Mid-2015
- » BG Online Media Companies File Complaint Against Google
- » Bulgaria, Serbia to Speed Up Work on Gas Interconnection Grid
- » Russian Companies Still Deliver Pipes for South Stream to Bulgaria – Vedomosti
- » Government to Discuss New Bank Law