Wages in Bulgaria to Grow by 4% in 2013 - Study
Salaries in Bulgaria are set to grow with around 4% or a little above, according to data presented at an HR forum in Sofia
Analysts also said that Bulgarian businesses are expected to become ever more realistic in their forecasts for salary growth.
A gap in the rate of payment between Sofia and larger cities on the one hand, and smaller towns on the other, is set to be preserved and even deepen.
According to the data, the pharmaceutical business in Bulgaria is among the most balanced in terms of balance between expected and real growth in wages - 6.2% against 7.1%.
On the other hand, the services sector has marked the highest salary growth - 9%.
As a whole however, the IT and pharmaceutical sectors retain the hightest salaries in Bulgaria.
In 2013, the levels and importance of bonuses as part of remuneration will increase, says the study.
- » Bulgaria's Plovdiv Voted 3rd in European Best Destinations Ranking
- » Moscow Launches Tender for Kamchiya Compound in Bulgaria
- » CERT Bulgaria Registered 737 Cyber Incidents in 2015
- » Assarel Medet Wins Bulgaria’s 2015 Investor of the Year Award
- » Bulgargaz Proposes to Cut Gas Price by One-fifth for Q2’2016
- » Ryanair Announces Four New Winter Routes from Sofia