Bulgaria with Own Stand at Berlin Travel Expo
The Bulgarian Ministry of Economy, Energy and Tourism is participating with its own information stand at the tourist expo in Berlin, Germany.
The expo is presenting Friday and Saturday the 2013 Thomas Cook summer and specialized tourism catalogue.
Bulgaria's stand will also focus in presenting the country as a summer and specialized tourism destination with attractive, affordable prices.
Business meetings with tourist agencies, organizations, regional structures and media are held in the frame of the event, which is for professionals only.
Nearly 1 500 travel agents are taking part in the expo.
Bulgaria is participating under its program for national tourism advertisement in 2012, which includes participation in the largest travel catalogues.
Nearly 607 300 German tourists have visited Bulgaria in January – September, 2012.
- » Bulgarian Ambassador Vows Visa Simplification for Russian Tourists in 2015
- » More Bulgarians Went on Business Trips, Holidays Abroad in January
- » It's Bohemian: Bulgaria's Plovdiv is Among World's Most Attractive Cities
- » Positive Results Noted for Bulgarian Tourism after PR Campaign
- » Bulgaria Expects 3-4% Increase in Tourist Numbers in 2015 Summer Season
- » Bulgaria, Romania to Attract Asian Tourists with Joint Product