Bulgaria with Own Stand at Berlin Travel Expo
The Bulgarian Ministry of Economy, Energy and Tourism is participating with its own information stand at the tourist expo in Berlin, Germany.
The expo is presenting Friday and Saturday the 2013 Thomas Cook summer and specialized tourism catalogue.
Bulgaria's stand will also focus in presenting the country as a summer and specialized tourism destination with attractive, affordable prices.
Business meetings with tourist agencies, organizations, regional structures and media are held in the frame of the event, which is for professionals only.
Nearly 1 500 travel agents are taking part in the expo.
Bulgaria is participating under its program for national tourism advertisement in 2012, which includes participation in the largest travel catalogues.
Nearly 607 300 German tourists have visited Bulgaria in January – September, 2012.
- » Bulgaria, Romania Plan Opening Joint Tourist Centre in China
- » Minister: Drop of Russian Tourists to Be Compensated by European Visitors
- » Interest of Russian Tourists in Bulgarian Black Sea Grows
- » TripAdvisor Names Bulgaria's Sofia Cheapest City for Hotel Stays
- » Bulgaria Cuts Port Fees for Cruise Ships to Boost Tourism
- » Bulgaria’s Tourism Reports 9% Growth for 2014/2015 Winter Season