EasyJet to Fly Sofia – Berlin as of March 2013
Low-cost carrier easyJet will fly from Sofia to Berlin starting March 31, 2013.
The budget carrier launches a new Berlin-Sofia flight in its summer program in 2013.
The carrier will operate year-round flight four times a week (Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday) from Sofia Airport to Berlin-Schonefeld Airport.
Tickets go on sale on November 1, 2012.
A few days ago, easyJet said it would launch a flight connecting Sofia Airport and London Stansted on February 16 twice a week (Tuesday and Saturday).
easyJet services a total of 4 two-way flights to and from Bulgaria, including daily flights between Sofia Airport and London Gatwick, and flights between Sofia Airport and Manchester Airport.
EasyJet, considered to be the second-biggest low fare airline company after Ryanair, set foot on the Bulgarian market in November 2007 with low-cost flights to London Gatwick three times a week on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays.
- » Plovdiv Municipality is Seeking For Director of Tourism
- » 15-20% Growth in the Village Tourism, Association of Bulgarian Villages
- » 26.5% Increase in Number of Trips Taken by Bulgarians YoY
- » Romania, Behind Bulgaria and Hungary on Tourist Accommodation Capacity
- » Minister of Tourism: 'I Am Ready to Meet Representatives of the Union of Owners of Sunny Beach'
- » Bulgaria to Cooperate with Egypt in the Sphere of Tourism