EasyJet to Fly Sofia – Berlin as of March 2013
Low-cost carrier easyJet will fly from Sofia to Berlin starting March 31, 2013.
The budget carrier launches a new Berlin-Sofia flight in its summer program in 2013.
The carrier will operate year-round flight four times a week (Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday) from Sofia Airport to Berlin-Schonefeld Airport.
Tickets go on sale on November 1, 2012.
A few days ago, easyJet said it would launch a flight connecting Sofia Airport and London Stansted on February 16 twice a week (Tuesday and Saturday).
easyJet services a total of 4 two-way flights to and from Bulgaria, including daily flights between Sofia Airport and London Gatwick, and flights between Sofia Airport and Manchester Airport.
EasyJet, considered to be the second-biggest low fare airline company after Ryanair, set foot on the Bulgarian market in November 2007 with low-cost flights to London Gatwick three times a week on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays.
- » Increased Number of Bulgarians Vacate Locally
- » Bulgaria, Romania Move to Set Up Joint Tourist Info Center in China
- » Discovery Channel Declares Bulgaria Top Tourist Destination in Europe
- » Canada Easing Visa Regime for Bulgarian Visitors from 2016
- » Minister Predicts 50% Increase in Air Traffic over Bulgaria after Launch of Istanbul New Airport
- » Bulgaria, Romania Plan Opening Joint Tourist Centre in China