Bulgarian Pharmaceutical Giant Swallows Pill Producer
Major Bulgarian pharmaceutical producer Sopharma has swallowed "Bulgarian Rose Sevtopolis", a local producer of pills.
The paperwork for the merger has been submitted to Bulgaria's Financial Supervision Commission, money.bg reported Wednesday.
Bulgarian Rose Sevtopolis – based in the Central Bulgarian town of Kazanlak – is a successor of the former state-owned Bulgarian pharmaceutical and cosmetics producer "Bulgarian Rose"; it has been listed on the Sofia Stock Exchange since 2003.
Sopharma announced back in June 2012 that it is working to take over Bulgarian Rose Sevtopolis as well as some other smaller pharmaceutical firms – Unifarm AD and Medica AD.
- » Gazprom Has Increased Its Supplies to Bulgaria by 11%
- » Six Bids for Bulgaria’s Toll System to be Open Today
- » F1 Racing Track to be Build Near Burgas
- » Investments of over BGN 9.3 million in Fish Processing Plants
- » Electricity in the 1st Week of August Increased by 6% Compared to the Last Week of July
- » Repaired 10km Section of Asenovgrad-Plovdiv Road to be Ready Next Year