Bulgarian Pharmaceutical Giant Swallows Pill Producer
Major Bulgarian pharmaceutical producer Sopharma has swallowed "Bulgarian Rose Sevtopolis", a local producer of pills.
The paperwork for the merger has been submitted to Bulgaria's Financial Supervision Commission, money.bg reported Wednesday.
Bulgarian Rose Sevtopolis – based in the Central Bulgarian town of Kazanlak – is a successor of the former state-owned Bulgarian pharmaceutical and cosmetics producer "Bulgarian Rose"; it has been listed on the Sofia Stock Exchange since 2003.
Sopharma announced back in June 2012 that it is working to take over Bulgarian Rose Sevtopolis as well as some other smaller pharmaceutical firms – Unifarm AD and Medica AD.
- » 10 Candidates Want to Make the Pipes For the Bulgaria - Greece Interconnector
- » The Protection Against Hail of Farmland Increases from 25% to 90%
- » Nearly 25% Increase in the Construction Production, NSI
- » Bulgartransgaz to Acquire Assets of South Stream Bulgaria
- » U.S. to Overtake Russia as World's Biggest Oil Producer by 2019 Latest: IEA
- » Japanese Company Plans to Build the Tallest Wooden Skyscraper in the World