Small Fire Breaks Out in School in Bulgarian Capital
A fire has broken out Tuesday afternoon at the 58th public school in the northern Orlandovtsi district of Bulgarian capital Sofia.
The pupils and staff have been promptly evacuated and their lives and health are out of danger.
Firefighters are at the location to manage the situation, reports the Focus Information Agency.
However, security of the school had quickly succeeded in extinguishing the blaze.
According to reports, the fire had started from a school desk. No major damages were caused.
An investigation of what caused the incident is to follow.
- » Bulgaria's National Art Gallery Square 500 Hosts Indonesian Batik, Bali Art Exhibition
- » Abundant Rainfall Causes Flooding in Bulgaria's Kazanlak
- » Three Injured After Mass Fight Between Migrants in Sofia
- » Heavy Traffic Expected Across Bulgaria as Long Weekend Comes to End
- » Bulgaria Celebrates Day of Education, Culture, Slavonic Alphabet
- » Egypt Sends Submarine to Find Missing Flight MS804’s Black Boxes