Small Fire Breaks Out in School in Bulgarian Capital
A fire has broken out Tuesday afternoon at the 58th public school in the northern Orlandovtsi district of Bulgarian capital Sofia.
The pupils and staff have been promptly evacuated and their lives and health are out of danger.
Firefighters are at the location to manage the situation, reports the Focus Information Agency.
However, security of the school had quickly succeeded in extinguishing the blaze.
According to reports, the fire had started from a school desk. No major damages were caused.
An investigation of what caused the incident is to follow.
- » Number of Cyclists in Sofia up by 140% in 3 Years
- » Bulgarian Archaeologists Discover 1600-Year-Old Mosaic in Downtown Sofia
- » Bulgaria’s Govt Adopts 2015-2016 Action Plan on Poverty
- » 2 Bulgarian Nationals Die in Car Crash near Serbia’s Pirot
- » UN: Bulgaria Faces World’s Bleakest Demographic Prospects by 2050
- » World Bank Said to Be Urging Bulgaria to Cut VAT on Drugs