Small Fire Breaks Out in School in Bulgarian Capital
A fire has broken out Tuesday afternoon at the 58th public school in the northern Orlandovtsi district of Bulgarian capital Sofia.
The pupils and staff have been promptly evacuated and their lives and health are out of danger.
Firefighters are at the location to manage the situation, reports the Focus Information Agency.
However, security of the school had quickly succeeded in extinguishing the blaze.
According to reports, the fire had started from a school desk. No major damages were caused.
An investigation of what caused the incident is to follow.
- » Emergency Medical Aid To Be Provided Within 30 Minutes
- » Bulgaria's Nuclear Institute: New Cyclotron To Become Operational in 2 Years
- » Bulgarian Parliament to Begin Every Session with National Anthem
- » Bulgarian MPs Approve Aid for Unemployed Who Find Work Far from Hometown
- » Orthodox Christians Hail St Demetrius
- » Bulgaria's President: New Education Models Must Reflect Migration, Demographic Problems