Small Fire Breaks Out in School in Bulgarian Capital
A fire has broken out Tuesday afternoon at the 58th public school in the northern Orlandovtsi district of Bulgarian capital Sofia.
The pupils and staff have been promptly evacuated and their lives and health are out of danger.
Firefighters are at the location to manage the situation, reports the Focus Information Agency.
However, security of the school had quickly succeeded in extinguishing the blaze.
According to reports, the fire had started from a school desk. No major damages were caused.
An investigation of what caused the incident is to follow.
- » At Least Three Dead, Two Heavily Injured in Pile-up on Bulgaria's Hemus Motorway
- » Average Life Expectancy in Bulgaria: 74 Years
- » Bulgarian Trumpeter Mihail Yossifov to Join Pink Martini at Sofia Concert
- » Bulgaria's Golden Rose Festival Starts Official Program
- » Twice Upon a Time in the West: Cardinale's First-Ever Role as Self
- » Bulgaria Submits First Nomination for Global Teacher Prize