Small Fire Breaks Out in School in Bulgarian Capital
A fire has broken out Tuesday afternoon at the 58th public school in the northern Orlandovtsi district of Bulgarian capital Sofia.
The pupils and staff have been promptly evacuated and their lives and health are out of danger.
Firefighters are at the location to manage the situation, reports the Focus Information Agency.
However, security of the school had quickly succeeded in extinguishing the blaze.
According to reports, the fire had started from a school desk. No major damages were caused.
An investigation of what caused the incident is to follow.
- » Gas Leak Detected on Russian Ferry in Bulgaria's Varna
- » Beglika Fest Returns For Sixth Time
- » Second Vicitim of Floods in Bulgaria's Vratsa Region Reported
- » Ticket Frenzy For 'Hamlet' Starring Benedict Cumberbatch
- » Bulgarian Capital Launches 5th Edition of 'Sofia Breathes' Festival
- » Sofia City Launches EUR 16.7 M Underground Railway Extension