Small Fire Breaks Out in School in Bulgarian Capital
A fire has broken out Tuesday afternoon at the 58th public school in the northern Orlandovtsi district of Bulgarian capital Sofia.
The pupils and staff have been promptly evacuated and their lives and health are out of danger.
Firefighters are at the location to manage the situation, reports the Focus Information Agency.
However, security of the school had quickly succeeded in extinguishing the blaze.
According to reports, the fire had started from a school desk. No major damages were caused.
An investigation of what caused the incident is to follow.
- » Two People Dead, One’s Life in Danger After Road Accidents in the Past Day
- » Until 17:00h on April 27, Transit Through the Vitinya Tunnel on Hemus Motorway Is Stopped
- » ‘Cats’ Musical To Be Staged at Sofia’s NDK
- » 35% of Bulgarian Population Living in Poverty
- » Bulgaria Displays Ancient Treasures In Cooperation With Other European Countries
- » It Is Saint Thomas Sunday