Small Fire Breaks Out in School in Bulgarian Capital
A fire has broken out Tuesday afternoon at the 58th public school in the northern Orlandovtsi district of Bulgarian capital Sofia.
The pupils and staff have been promptly evacuated and their lives and health are out of danger.
Firefighters are at the location to manage the situation, reports the Focus Information Agency.
However, security of the school had quickly succeeded in extinguishing the blaze.
According to reports, the fire had started from a school desk. No major damages were caused.
An investigation of what caused the incident is to follow.
- » Code Yellow Warning for Rains and Thunderstorms Issued
- » Fear of Hail Fills Up Sofia's Underground Parkings
- » 3 Bulgarian Seafarers Set Off For Round-the-World Sailing Trip
- » Pest Infestations On the Rise Because of Rains
- » Bulgaria's Euroroma Threatens Blockades on Major Roads
- » Bulgaria's Hail Suppression Agency Cannot Disperse Gathering Clouds