Small Fire Breaks Out in School in Bulgarian Capital
A fire has broken out Tuesday afternoon at the 58th public school in the northern Orlandovtsi district of Bulgarian capital Sofia.
The pupils and staff have been promptly evacuated and their lives and health are out of danger.
Firefighters are at the location to manage the situation, reports the Focus Information Agency.
However, security of the school had quickly succeeded in extinguishing the blaze.
According to reports, the fire had started from a school desk. No major damages were caused.
An investigation of what caused the incident is to follow.
- » Bulgarian Union of Banat Leader Nikolai Mirkovic Passes Away
- » Bulgarian PM, Azerbaijan's First Lady Unveil Renovated Historical Site
- » 10% of Sofia Univeristy Places Remain Vacant After Third-Round Admission
- » Free-of-Charge Entry to Sofia Municipal Museums on September 22
- » Der Standard: Antiquities Traders Have Little to Fear of Bulgarian Authorities
- » Exhibition of Pulitzer-Winning Bulgarian Photographer Opens in Sofia