Small Fire Breaks Out in School in Bulgarian Capital
A fire has broken out Tuesday afternoon at the 58th public school in the northern Orlandovtsi district of Bulgarian capital Sofia.
The pupils and staff have been promptly evacuated and their lives and health are out of danger.
Firefighters are at the location to manage the situation, reports the Focus Information Agency.
However, security of the school had quickly succeeded in extinguishing the blaze.
According to reports, the fire had started from a school desk. No major damages were caused.
An investigation of what caused the incident is to follow.
- » Bulgarian Drivers Advised to Put Winter Tires
- » Orthodox Bulgarians Mark Good Friday
- » Nobel Laureate Gabriel Garcia Marquez Dies Aged 87
- » Bulgaria's GERB Spent BGN 1.4B on Pensions – Deputy Health Minister
- » Bulgaria To Spend Another BGN 35 M On Refugees
- » 56% of Bulgarians Say Religion Has a Positive Role in Society