Small Fire Breaks Out in School in Bulgarian Capital
A fire has broken out Tuesday afternoon at the 58th public school in the northern Orlandovtsi district of Bulgarian capital Sofia.
The pupils and staff have been promptly evacuated and their lives and health are out of danger.
Firefighters are at the location to manage the situation, reports the Focus Information Agency.
However, security of the school had quickly succeeded in extinguishing the blaze.
According to reports, the fire had started from a school desk. No major damages were caused.
An investigation of what caused the incident is to follow.
- » Three-Day Bulgarian Tourist Fair Opens Doors in Paris
- » Fire Causes Death of Two People in Downtown Sofia
- » No Risk for Bulgaria from Forest Fires Around Ukraine’s Chernobyl
- » Bulgarian Ambassador to US Says Was Subject to Hack Attack
- » NGO Threatens to Sue Bulgaria over Forced Demolition of Homes in Roma District of Garmen
- » Two Bulgarian Ad Agencies Nominated in Cannes Lions Festival