Small Fire Breaks Out in School in Bulgarian Capital
A fire has broken out Tuesday afternoon at the 58th public school in the northern Orlandovtsi district of Bulgarian capital Sofia.
The pupils and staff have been promptly evacuated and their lives and health are out of danger.
Firefighters are at the location to manage the situation, reports the Focus Information Agency.
However, security of the school had quickly succeeded in extinguishing the blaze.
According to reports, the fire had started from a school desk. No major damages were caused.
An investigation of what caused the incident is to follow.
- » Bulgarian Prosecutors Seek Permanent Detention for Four Men over Radnevo Beating
- » Protesters Clash with Police Near Roma Areas of Bulgaria's Radnevo
- » Sofia Science Festival to Feature Rosetta Mission's Chief Scientist
- » Heavy Rain, Expected in Bulgaria on Tuesday, Hail Possible
- » Bulgarian Faithful Hold Easter Procession with 'Virgin Mary Icon'
- » Bulgaria Enforces Restrictions to Truck Movement for Holiday Returns