Small Fire Breaks Out in School in Bulgarian Capital
A fire has broken out Tuesday afternoon at the 58th public school in the northern Orlandovtsi district of Bulgarian capital Sofia.
The pupils and staff have been promptly evacuated and their lives and health are out of danger.
Firefighters are at the location to manage the situation, reports the Focus Information Agency.
However, security of the school had quickly succeeded in extinguishing the blaze.
According to reports, the fire had started from a school desk. No major damages were caused.
An investigation of what caused the incident is to follow.
- » Bulgarian Presidency Lays Condolence Book in Memory of Zhelyu Zhelev
- » Bulgarian Helicopter Crew Remains Captured in Sudan
- » Sofia Hosts Future Shorts Festival in February
- » Cost of Living in Bulgaria Drops for First Time in 25 Years – Trade Union
- » International Media Pay Tribute to Late Bulgarian President Zhelyu Zhelev
- » Bulgaria Declares Day of Mourning for Late Ex-President Zhelyu Zhelev