Small Fire Breaks Out in School in Bulgarian Capital
A fire has broken out Tuesday afternoon at the 58th public school in the northern Orlandovtsi district of Bulgarian capital Sofia.
The pupils and staff have been promptly evacuated and their lives and health are out of danger.
Firefighters are at the location to manage the situation, reports the Focus Information Agency.
However, security of the school had quickly succeeded in extinguishing the blaze.
According to reports, the fire had started from a school desk. No major damages were caused.
An investigation of what caused the incident is to follow.
- » WWF: Global Wildlife Population Dropped by 50% in 40 Years
- » Bulgaria's Foreign Ministry Turns Down Donation of Pacific Island
- » KTB Depositors Threaten to Foil Bulgaria's Elections
- » Number of Asylum Seekers from Afghanistan Increased 4 Times – Bulgaria’s Refugee Agency
- » Thirty Illegal Immigrants Detained in Sofia
- » Sofia Police Apprehends 70 Illegal Immigrants