Small Fire Breaks Out in School in Bulgarian Capital
A fire has broken out Tuesday afternoon at the 58th public school in the northern Orlandovtsi district of Bulgarian capital Sofia.
The pupils and staff have been promptly evacuated and their lives and health are out of danger.
Firefighters are at the location to manage the situation, reports the Focus Information Agency.
However, security of the school had quickly succeeded in extinguishing the blaze.
According to reports, the fire had started from a school desk. No major damages were caused.
An investigation of what caused the incident is to follow.
- » Identity of Child Found Murdered in Suitcase Now Established
- » Bulgaria Cuts Monthly Payment of BGN 65 to Refugees
- » Mass Breastfeeding to Take Place in Mall Following Public Scandal
- » Germanwings Pilot's Last Words: ''Open the damn door!''
- » Tsvetan Vasilev Blames KTB Crisis on Politicians
- » Earthquake Jolts Romania’s Vrancea, Tremor Felt in Bulgaria’s Ruse