Small Fire Breaks Out in School in Bulgarian Capital
A fire has broken out Tuesday afternoon at the 58th public school in the northern Orlandovtsi district of Bulgarian capital Sofia.
The pupils and staff have been promptly evacuated and their lives and health are out of danger.
Firefighters are at the location to manage the situation, reports the Focus Information Agency.
However, security of the school had quickly succeeded in extinguishing the blaze.
According to reports, the fire had started from a school desk. No major damages were caused.
An investigation of what caused the incident is to follow.
- » British Boy in Severe Condition after Jacuzzi Incident in Bulgaria
- » Oscars 2017: Moonlight Gets Best Picture Award after La La Land Read Out by Mistake
- » Oscars 2017: Piper Wins Animated Short Film Contest
- » Water Supply to Be Cut in Some Sofia Neighborhoods on Monday
- » March to Begin with Spring-Like Temperatures after Cold Snap
- » Bulgaria's Public Radio Brings Contemporary Music Back on Air