Small Fire Breaks Out in School in Bulgarian Capital
A fire has broken out Tuesday afternoon at the 58th public school in the northern Orlandovtsi district of Bulgarian capital Sofia.
The pupils and staff have been promptly evacuated and their lives and health are out of danger.
Firefighters are at the location to manage the situation, reports the Focus Information Agency.
However, security of the school had quickly succeeded in extinguishing the blaze.
According to reports, the fire had started from a school desk. No major damages were caused.
An investigation of what caused the incident is to follow.
- » Code Yellow Declared for All of Bulgaria for Saturday
- » Sofia Ethnographic Museum To Present Surva, Vasilitsa
- » Fresh Snow Catches Bulgaria Off-Guard
- » Greece Halts Trucks from Bulgaria over Bad Weather
- » Code Yellow in Most of Bulgaria over Snow, Road Ice
- » Bulgaria's Handover of Gulenist to Turkey 'Unlawful' - Amnesty