Small Fire Breaks Out in School in Bulgarian Capital
A fire has broken out Tuesday afternoon at the 58th public school in the northern Orlandovtsi district of Bulgarian capital Sofia.
The pupils and staff have been promptly evacuated and their lives and health are out of danger.
Firefighters are at the location to manage the situation, reports the Focus Information Agency.
However, security of the school had quickly succeeded in extinguishing the blaze.
According to reports, the fire had started from a school desk. No major damages were caused.
An investigation of what caused the incident is to follow.
- » Refugee Center in Bulgaria’s Kovatchevtsi Faces Closure
- » Sofia City Courts Acquits Activists For Painting Monument
- » Archaeological Excavations At Perperikon To Continue Next Year
- » Sofia History Museum To Host European Heritage Days
- » Sofia Metro To Reach Airport In April
- » Photo From Bulgarians' 2013 Protests Featured In Hollywood Film