Small Fire Breaks Out in School in Bulgarian Capital
A fire has broken out Tuesday afternoon at the 58th public school in the northern Orlandovtsi district of Bulgarian capital Sofia.
The pupils and staff have been promptly evacuated and their lives and health are out of danger.
Firefighters are at the location to manage the situation, reports the Focus Information Agency.
However, security of the school had quickly succeeded in extinguishing the blaze.
According to reports, the fire had started from a school desk. No major damages were caused.
An investigation of what caused the incident is to follow.
- » Bulgaria Commemorates 71 Years of Rescue of Jews
- » Dream Theater To Play in Sofia
- » Brits Saved in Bulgaria's Pirin Mountain Rescue Operation
- » Code Yellow Issued in 15 Bulgarian Districts
- » 'Out of Ukraine' Flashmob Held in front of Russian Embassy in Sofia
- » 11-Year-Old Boy Dies in House Explosion in Bulgaria's Sevlievo