Small Fire Breaks Out in School in Bulgarian Capital
A fire has broken out Tuesday afternoon at the 58th public school in the northern Orlandovtsi district of Bulgarian capital Sofia.
The pupils and staff have been promptly evacuated and their lives and health are out of danger.
Firefighters are at the location to manage the situation, reports the Focus Information Agency.
However, security of the school had quickly succeeded in extinguishing the blaze.
According to reports, the fire had started from a school desk. No major damages were caused.
An investigation of what caused the incident is to follow.
- » Valuable Ancient Jewelry Found in Private Home in Bulgaria's Nikopol
- » Death Toll in Italian Earthquake Rises to 247
- » 8-century Old Church in Melnik Now Opens for Visitors
- » Fire on One of Plovdiv's Historic Hills
- » Death Toll from Italian Earthquake Reaches 38
- » Earthquake of 6.2 Magnitude Shakes Central Italy, at least Five Dead