Small Fire Breaks Out in School in Bulgarian Capital
A fire has broken out Tuesday afternoon at the 58th public school in the northern Orlandovtsi district of Bulgarian capital Sofia.
The pupils and staff have been promptly evacuated and their lives and health are out of danger.
Firefighters are at the location to manage the situation, reports the Focus Information Agency.
However, security of the school had quickly succeeded in extinguishing the blaze.
According to reports, the fire had started from a school desk. No major damages were caused.
An investigation of what caused the incident is to follow.
- » Earthquake Stronger Than Magnitude 7 to Hit Turkey’s Marmara Region in Near Future
- » Huge Tree Falls on Car in Sofia
- » Mostly Sunny weather, with Clouds in Afternoon, NIMH
- » Harry Potter's Birthplace in Lavenham Listed for Sale for Almost £1m
- » 10th Edition of the Festival of Folklore Costumes Begins in Zheravna
- » Bulgarian Orthodox Christians Honor St. Ivan Rilski