Small Fire Breaks Out in School in Bulgarian Capital
A fire has broken out Tuesday afternoon at the 58th public school in the northern Orlandovtsi district of Bulgarian capital Sofia.
The pupils and staff have been promptly evacuated and their lives and health are out of danger.
Firefighters are at the location to manage the situation, reports the Focus Information Agency.
However, security of the school had quickly succeeded in extinguishing the blaze.
According to reports, the fire had started from a school desk. No major damages were caused.
An investigation of what caused the incident is to follow.
- » Bulgaria Dropped 20 Positions in World Press Freedom Index in 2 Years
- » Bulgarians Are Among People Who Hate Their Government
- » Bulgaria Sets 2015 Poverty Line At BGN 286
- » Code Red For High River Waters In Western, Central Bulgaria Issued
- » Environment Ministry Warns of Heavy Downpours Throughout Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Doctors, Teachers Suffer Highest Levels of Work Related Stress