Small Fire Breaks Out in School in Bulgarian Capital
A fire has broken out Tuesday afternoon at the 58th public school in the northern Orlandovtsi district of Bulgarian capital Sofia.
The pupils and staff have been promptly evacuated and their lives and health are out of danger.
Firefighters are at the location to manage the situation, reports the Focus Information Agency.
However, security of the school had quickly succeeded in extinguishing the blaze.
According to reports, the fire had started from a school desk. No major damages were caused.
An investigation of what caused the incident is to follow.
- » Wildfire Near Bulgaria’s Lesovo Border Crossing Contained
- » Bulgaria’s Environment Minister to Cut Ribbon on Waste Management System in Vidin
- » Forest Fire Damage in Bulgaria since Jan 2015 Estimated at BGN 10 M
- » 'Socialist Beer' Adds Appeal to Traditional Buzludzha Fest
- » Bulgarian High School Students Win Gold, 2 Silver Medals at International Olympiad in Informatics
- » Inactivity Rate of Young People in Bulgaria at nearly 73% in 2014