Small Fire Breaks Out in School in Bulgarian Capital
A fire has broken out Tuesday afternoon at the 58th public school in the northern Orlandovtsi district of Bulgarian capital Sofia.
The pupils and staff have been promptly evacuated and their lives and health are out of danger.
Firefighters are at the location to manage the situation, reports the Focus Information Agency.
However, security of the school had quickly succeeded in extinguishing the blaze.
According to reports, the fire had started from a school desk. No major damages were caused.
An investigation of what caused the incident is to follow.
- » Lift Set on Fire Hours Before Start of Bansko Ski World Cup
- » Subway Section to Sofia Airport to be Launched in early April
- » 600 000 People in Bulgaria are Working Poor – Trade Union
- » Red Hot Chilli Pipers to Bring Scottish Rhythm to Bulgaria in Unconventional Performance
- » Loose Hose on Gas Cyllinder Sends People in Hospital
- » Judas Priest To Hit Sofia in June