Small Fire Breaks Out in School in Bulgarian Capital
A fire has broken out Tuesday afternoon at the 58th public school in the northern Orlandovtsi district of Bulgarian capital Sofia.
The pupils and staff have been promptly evacuated and their lives and health are out of danger.
Firefighters are at the location to manage the situation, reports the Focus Information Agency.
However, security of the school had quickly succeeded in extinguishing the blaze.
According to reports, the fire had started from a school desk. No major damages were caused.
An investigation of what caused the incident is to follow.
- » State of Emergency Lifted in Bulgaria's Mezdra
- » ''Make a Selfie With an EU Project'' Campaign Now Launched
- » Garmen Citizens Dissatisfied With Local Government's Reaction
- » Yellow Dust Found All Across Sofia
- » More than 33 000 Bulgarians Moved to Live in Villages in Past Year
- » 30 % of Bulgarians Have Confidence in Coalition Government – Gallup