Small Fire Breaks Out in School in Bulgarian Capital
A fire has broken out Tuesday afternoon at the 58th public school in the northern Orlandovtsi district of Bulgarian capital Sofia.
The pupils and staff have been promptly evacuated and their lives and health are out of danger.
Firefighters are at the location to manage the situation, reports the Focus Information Agency.
However, security of the school had quickly succeeded in extinguishing the blaze.
According to reports, the fire had started from a school desk. No major damages were caused.
An investigation of what caused the incident is to follow.
- » Bulgarian Orthodox Church Commemorates Saint Ivan Rilski
- » 782 Residential Buildings were Rehabilitated under the National Energy Efficiency Program
- » NIMH: Mostly Sunny Today with Temperatures of Up to 22-27°C
- » Those who Died in the California Fires are Now 42
- » SUV Plowed into Pedestrians in Kharkiv, Six Died and 11 were Injured
- » The Hungarian Police are Investigating Scientologists