Small Fire Breaks Out in School in Bulgarian Capital
A fire has broken out Tuesday afternoon at the 58th public school in the northern Orlandovtsi district of Bulgarian capital Sofia.
The pupils and staff have been promptly evacuated and their lives and health are out of danger.
Firefighters are at the location to manage the situation, reports the Focus Information Agency.
However, security of the school had quickly succeeded in extinguishing the blaze.
According to reports, the fire had started from a school desk. No major damages were caused.
An investigation of what caused the incident is to follow.
- » Bulgarian Teachers to Receive 15% Pay Rise This Fall
- » Yellow Code Announced for 7 Districts in Bulgaria Over Intense Rain
- » Bulgaria Celebrates Day of Education, Culture, Slavonic Alphabet
- » Many Clouds, Short Rains in Many Places in the Afternoon, with Thunders
- » Children From I to XII Grade in Bulgarian Schools Abroad Could be Taught in Bulgarian Language
- » In First Quarter of 2017, 926 100 Bulgarians Made Tourist Trips