Small Fire Breaks Out in School in Bulgarian Capital
A fire has broken out Tuesday afternoon at the 58th public school in the northern Orlandovtsi district of Bulgarian capital Sofia.
The pupils and staff have been promptly evacuated and their lives and health are out of danger.
Firefighters are at the location to manage the situation, reports the Focus Information Agency.
However, security of the school had quickly succeeded in extinguishing the blaze.
According to reports, the fire had started from a school desk. No major damages were caused.
An investigation of what caused the incident is to follow.
- » Nationalists Attack Ukrainian Anti-Night Wolves Demo in Bulgaria's Burgas
- » Rainfall, Winds Expected in Bulgaria on Wednesday
- » Search Team Finds Dead Body of Missing Young Man in Bulgaria’s Maritsa River
- » Bulgarian Cabinet Provides BGN 26 M to Municipalities for Education
- » Body of Girl Found Nearly Month After She Went Missing in Danube River Near Bulgaria's Silistra
- » Man Dies After Pursuit with Police in Bulgaria's Plovdiv