Small Fire Breaks Out in School in Bulgarian Capital
A fire has broken out Tuesday afternoon at the 58th public school in the northern Orlandovtsi district of Bulgarian capital Sofia.
The pupils and staff have been promptly evacuated and their lives and health are out of danger.
Firefighters are at the location to manage the situation, reports the Focus Information Agency.
However, security of the school had quickly succeeded in extinguishing the blaze.
According to reports, the fire had started from a school desk. No major damages were caused.
An investigation of what caused the incident is to follow.
- » Over 15 000 People Not Let Into Bulgaria in 2014
- » Bulgaria's Osam, Vit Rivers Water Levels Increasing Due to Heavy Rains
- » Over 100 People Residing in Bulgaria Illegally Arrested in Special Operation
- » Antoaneta Vasileva Questioned In Money Laundering Investigation
- » Bulgarian Red Cross Warns of New Refugee Wave
- » Bulgaria’s Govt Moves to Increase Capacity of Lyubimets Refugee Center