Small Fire Breaks Out in School in Bulgarian Capital
A fire has broken out Tuesday afternoon at the 58th public school in the northern Orlandovtsi district of Bulgarian capital Sofia.
The pupils and staff have been promptly evacuated and their lives and health are out of danger.
Firefighters are at the location to manage the situation, reports the Focus Information Agency.
However, security of the school had quickly succeeded in extinguishing the blaze.
According to reports, the fire had started from a school desk. No major damages were caused.
An investigation of what caused the incident is to follow.
- » Sofia Woman Finds Hand Grenade at Her Door
- » Bulgarian Miners Go on Underground Strike near Burgas
- » Children Subject to Violence, Deprivation at Bulgarian Reformatories - NGO
- » Israeli Investors Building 4 Oncological Centers in Bulgaria
- » Balkan Music Star Goran Bregovic Returns for Concert in Sofia
- » 18 Bulgarian Cities Have 'Extremely Polluted' Air