Bulgarian Producer Prices in Industry Up by 6.6% Sept Y/Y
Bulgaria's producer price index on the domestic market grew by 6.6% year on year in September 2012, according to the country's National Statistical Institute.
Domestic prices increased in manufacturing by 5.8% and in the electricity, gas, steam and air conditioning supply by 10.5%, while prices fell by 3.3% in the mining and quarrying industry.
As compared to September 2011, prices increased in the manufacture of tobacco products by 8.0%, in the manufacture food products by 6.7%, in the manufacture of textiles by 5.6%, in the manufacture of chemical and chemical products by 5.4%, in the manufacture of beverages by 5.3%.
Prices decreased in the manufacture of basic metals by 2.1%, in the manufacture of other non-metallic mineral products by 1.4% and in the manufacture of electrical equipment by 0.8%.
In September, Bulgaria's producer price index on the domestic market increased by 0.3% compared to the previous month. The domestic prices rose in the manufacturing by 0.8%, while the prices went down in the mining and quarrying industry by 1.9% and in the electricity, gas, steam and air conditioning supply by 0.2%.
- » Bulgaria’s Mining Output Rises 12% in 2015
- » Aviostart Gets Nod to Offer to Supply Engines for Bulgarian MiG-29s
- » U.S. Delegation Visits Bulgarian Arms Maker VMZ Sopot to Discuss Expansion of Ties
- » Bulgaria Says China Proposing to Invest USD 100 M in Car Wheel Plant in Ruse
- » China’s JAC Motors Looks into Opportunities to Start Making Electric Cars in Bulgaria
- » Yazaki to Invest BGN 45 M in Its 3rd Bulgarian Plant