Bulgarian Producer Prices in Industry Up by 6.6% Sept Y/Y
Bulgaria's producer price index on the domestic market grew by 6.6% year on year in September 2012, according to the country's National Statistical Institute.
Domestic prices increased in manufacturing by 5.8% and in the electricity, gas, steam and air conditioning supply by 10.5%, while prices fell by 3.3% in the mining and quarrying industry.
As compared to September 2011, prices increased in the manufacture of tobacco products by 8.0%, in the manufacture food products by 6.7%, in the manufacture of textiles by 5.6%, in the manufacture of chemical and chemical products by 5.4%, in the manufacture of beverages by 5.3%.
Prices decreased in the manufacture of basic metals by 2.1%, in the manufacture of other non-metallic mineral products by 1.4% and in the manufacture of electrical equipment by 0.8%.
In September, Bulgaria's producer price index on the domestic market increased by 0.3% compared to the previous month. The domestic prices rose in the manufacturing by 0.8%, while the prices went down in the mining and quarrying industry by 1.9% and in the electricity, gas, steam and air conditioning supply by 0.2%.
- » Sweden’s Trelleborg Investing in Bulgarian LSR Unit’s Expansion
- » Bulgaria’s Industrial Output Index Rises 5.7% Y/Y in June
- » Bulgarian Company ACS to Assemble Czech Aircraft
- » IMI Bulgaria Invests EUR 1.14 M in Botevgrad Property to Expand Capacity
- » Bulgaria PM Borisov Discussing Investment, Trade on Bavaria Visit
- » Illegal Coal Mining Challenges Bulgarian Energy Ministry