EasyJet to Fly London Stansted - Sofia as of Febr 2013
Bulgaria's capital Sofia is one of three new destinations featuring on low-cost airline Easyjet's new schedule from Stansted next year.
The carrier will serve the flights to Sofia twice a week on Tuesdays and Saturdays, with the first due on February 16.
The budget airline will also add year-round flights to Egypt and Morocco.
"We're delighted to add Sharm el-Sheikh and Sofia to our scheduled route network for the first time and as well as seeing a welcome return of Marrakech as we believe there is a real and significant demand for flights to these destinations," Nick Barton, Stansted's managing director, commented.
"I'm sure these exciting new routes will prove to be very popular with passengers and a great addition to our route network," he added.
EasyJet, which is considered to be the second-biggest low fare airline company after Ryanair, stepped on the Bulgarian market in November 2007 with low-cost flights to London Gatwick three times a week on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays.
- » Bulgaria's NRA Single Account Successfully Ditched
- » Passenger Trains To Pass Through Danube Bridge 2
- » Bulgaria's Hotels Keep Their Heads Above Water in January
- » Three-Year Settlement in Bulgaria Required for Land Sale to Foreigners
- » Bulgarian Mobile App Attracts USD 2.4M Investment
- » Bulgaria's Exports to EU Increase by 9% in 2013 – NSI