EasyJet to Fly London Stansted - Sofia as of Febr 2013
Bulgaria's capital Sofia is one of three new destinations featuring on low-cost airline Easyjet's new schedule from Stansted next year.
The carrier will serve the flights to Sofia twice a week on Tuesdays and Saturdays, with the first due on February 16.
The budget airline will also add year-round flights to Egypt and Morocco.
"We're delighted to add Sharm el-Sheikh and Sofia to our scheduled route network for the first time and as well as seeing a welcome return of Marrakech as we believe there is a real and significant demand for flights to these destinations," Nick Barton, Stansted's managing director, commented.
"I'm sure these exciting new routes will prove to be very popular with passengers and a great addition to our route network," he added.
EasyJet, which is considered to be the second-biggest low fare airline company after Ryanair, stepped on the Bulgarian market in November 2007 with low-cost flights to London Gatwick three times a week on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays.
- » Putin to Target Boost to Trade, Economic Links in Turkey Visit
- » Bulgaria's 2015 Draft Budget Is Meagrer Than in 2010 - Experts
- » Competition Watchdog Fines Online Retailer For “Black Friday” Promotion
- » Bulgaria’s 2015 Budget Falls Short of Promised Reforms – Industrial Association Chair
- » Banks Refuse Loan to Bulgaria’s Bulgargaz Twice in 6 Months
- » Rumen Porozhanov Elected CEO of Bulgaria’s State Fund Agriculture