EasyJet to Fly London Stansted - Sofia as of Febr 2013
Bulgaria's capital Sofia is one of three new destinations featuring on low-cost airline Easyjet's new schedule from Stansted next year.
The carrier will serve the flights to Sofia twice a week on Tuesdays and Saturdays, with the first due on February 16.
The budget airline will also add year-round flights to Egypt and Morocco.
"We're delighted to add Sharm el-Sheikh and Sofia to our scheduled route network for the first time and as well as seeing a welcome return of Marrakech as we believe there is a real and significant demand for flights to these destinations," Nick Barton, Stansted's managing director, commented.
"I'm sure these exciting new routes will prove to be very popular with passengers and a great addition to our route network," he added.
EasyJet, which is considered to be the second-biggest low fare airline company after Ryanair, stepped on the Bulgarian market in November 2007 with low-cost flights to London Gatwick three times a week on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays.
- » Bulgaria Registers BGN 250 M Budget Surplus for First Quarter of 2015
- » Two Banks to Cooperate in Funding Bulgarian Business Projects
- » Jay-Z's Newly Launched Streaming Service - TIDAL Causes Controversy
- » Chinese Investors Interested in Getting Concession on Bulgaria's Plovdiv Airport
- » Bulgaria Invested EUR 1.8 Abroad in Last Ten Years
- » Bulgaria’s Gorna Arda Hydropower Complex Project Not Frozen