Bulgaria's Business Climate Worsens in Oct 2012
Bulgaria's total business climate indicator4 decreases by 2.7% as compared as compared with September, according to the country's National Statistical Institute.
The decrease was due to the more unfavourable business climate in all observed sectors - industry, construction, retail trade and services, the institute says.
Bulgaria's business climate in industry decreased by 3.6% in comparison with September which is due to the more reserved managers' assessments and expectations about the business situation of the enterprises.
Bulgaria's business climate in construction worsened by 2.9% due to shifting of the managers' expectations about the business situation of the enterprises over the next 6 months from becoming better towards remaining the same.
The business climate in retail trade decreased by 1.8% in comparison with September which is due to the more moderate retailers' expectations about the business situation of the enterprises over the next 6 months.
The composite indicator "business climate in the service sector" decreased by 1.3% compared to the previous month.
- » Regional Minister Popnikolov To Discuss Building Sanitation Programme With BDB, Municipalities
- » Deputy PM Yanev: Kostov Used His Influence To Appoint People
- » Consultative Council on South Gas Corridor To Meet in Baku
- » State Ventures To Invest 50% of 2016 Profits on Behalf of Bulgaria
- » Azerbaijan Waiting for Bulgaria To Construct Gas Link With Greece
- » Foreign Investments in Bulgaria Shrink by 60% at End-2016
One must look very closely at sustainability and long term planning. Let us begin with a social economic base furthered with incentives that have long term affects.
The secret is an ECONOMIC ZONE FOR THE BALKANS that has integration with the United States, Canada, Mexico and Latin America through alternative energy development.