New Lufthansa Technik Facility Opens in Sofia
A new facility for servicing aircraft by Lufthansa Technik was inaugurated Sunday at Bulgaria's main international airport, located in capital Sofia.
The new repair unit will give work to some 600 workers and will be able to perform about 60 major plane repairs per annum.
Lufthansa's new Sofia Airport facility has a capacity for performing 6 simultaneous aircraft repairs.
In recent years, Lufhansa Technik, which has created a daughter company in Bulgaria, has doubled its operations in Sofia.
Bulgarian PM Boyko Borisov and Minister of Transport Ivaylo Moskovski were present at the official ceremony.
- » Less than 5% of Bulgaria's Gas Needs Covered by Local Production
- » Bulgarian Energy Holding, CEZ, to Discuss Varna TPP Life Extension
- » Pipelaying Vessel for South Stream to Dock at Burgas
- » Lozana Vasileva Named State Fund Agriculture Executive Director
- » Protest Rally in Sofia Demands KTB Reopening
- » Coal Miners Protest Decision for Early Suspension of Bobov Dol TPP Unit