New Lufthansa Technik Facility Opens in Sofia
A new facility for servicing aircraft by Lufthansa Technik was inaugurated Sunday at Bulgaria's main international airport, located in capital Sofia.
The new repair unit will give work to some 600 workers and will be able to perform about 60 major plane repairs per annum.
Lufthansa's new Sofia Airport facility has a capacity for performing 6 simultaneous aircraft repairs.
In recent years, Lufhansa Technik, which has created a daughter company in Bulgaria, has doubled its operations in Sofia.
Bulgarian PM Boyko Borisov and Minister of Transport Ivaylo Moskovski were present at the official ceremony.
- » EU Funding is Available for Bulgarian Gas Hub Construction, Minister Petkova says
- » Maxim Behar Backed for New 3-Year Term on Management Board of Bulgarian Business Leaders Forum
- » Bulgarian Businesses to Save BGN 144.5 M Annually thanks to Anti-Red Tape Measures
- » Lukoil Bulgaria Threatens to Sue Risk Management Lab over Damaging Allegations
- » EU Regional Policy Commissioner Corina Cretu Arrives in Bulgaria on 2-Day Visit
- » Bulgaria Unveils Investment Opportunities to China’s Qingdao City Govt