New Lufthansa Technik Facility Opens in Sofia
A new facility for servicing aircraft by Lufthansa Technik was inaugurated Sunday at Bulgaria's main international airport, located in capital Sofia.
The new repair unit will give work to some 600 workers and will be able to perform about 60 major plane repairs per annum.
Lufthansa's new Sofia Airport facility has a capacity for performing 6 simultaneous aircraft repairs.
In recent years, Lufhansa Technik, which has created a daughter company in Bulgaria, has doubled its operations in Sofia.
Bulgarian PM Boyko Borisov and Minister of Transport Ivaylo Moskovski were present at the official ceremony.
- » 10 Years Since Bulgarian Medics Release From Lybia
- » Bulgaria Seized More Than 600,000 Fake Goods at Its Borders for 2016
- » Monthly Inflation of -0.5 in June 2017
- » The Price of Bitcoin Traded Near its All-time High.
- » How to Best Manage Your Business Expense Records
- » Wizz Air Opens 28th Base in Varna