New Lufthansa Technik Facility Opens in Sofia
A new facility for servicing aircraft by Lufthansa Technik was inaugurated Sunday at Bulgaria's main international airport, located in capital Sofia.
The new repair unit will give work to some 600 workers and will be able to perform about 60 major plane repairs per annum.
Lufthansa's new Sofia Airport facility has a capacity for performing 6 simultaneous aircraft repairs.
In recent years, Lufhansa Technik, which has created a daughter company in Bulgaria, has doubled its operations in Sofia.
Bulgarian PM Boyko Borisov and Minister of Transport Ivaylo Moskovski were present at the official ceremony.
- » Audit Finds BGN 4.2 B Impairment Costs on KTB Balance Sheet, Bulgaria C. Bank Says
- » Westinghouse Picks М3 Communications for Its PR Agency in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria, Romania Agree to Build 2 More Bridges over Danube River
- » Bulgaria's National Tourism Council Demands Separate Ministry
- » Bulgaria's Plovdiv Among Lonely Planet's Best Travel Destinations 2015
- » Bulgaria, Romania to Sign Memorandum To Build Two New Bridges Over Danube