Bulgaria's Main Ports Closed Due to Gusty Winds
Bulgaria's Varna and Burgas ports - the country's chief sea ports - have been closed down Sunday due to heavy winds.
Code red for extremely dangerous weather has been called for Smolyan and Kardzhali regions, with code orange placed on the rest of Bulgaria's south.
Heavy precipitation is also expected in some areas of southern Bulgaria.
Ports in Varna and Burgas have been closed for all vessels. Wind gusts there have reached 8-10 m/sec.
- » Part of Europe Left Without Gas Due to the Explosion in Austria
- » Passenger Numbers at Bulgaria's Varna, Burgas Airports Rise in Jan-Nov
- » World Bank Halts Financing of Oil and Gas Projects from 2019
- » Some Ryanair Pilots in Ireland to Strike, German Union Steps Up Pressure
- » Municipality, Part of the Metropolitan Area in Venezuela Introduced its Own Currency
- » Apple Confirms it Has Acquired Shazam