Bulgaria's Main Ports Closed Due to Gusty Winds
Bulgaria's Varna and Burgas ports - the country's chief sea ports - have been closed down Sunday due to heavy winds.
Code red for extremely dangerous weather has been called for Smolyan and Kardzhali regions, with code orange placed on the rest of Bulgaria's south.
Heavy precipitation is also expected in some areas of southern Bulgaria.
Ports in Varna and Burgas have been closed for all vessels. Wind gusts there have reached 8-10 m/sec.
- » Bulgaria Plans to Keep ADIS State-Owned
- » Bulgaria Cannot Uphold Agreement on Kozloduy NPP Unit 7 with US Westinghouse - PM
- » Profit of Bulgarian Banks Grew by BGN 47 M Y/Y in Feb 2015
- » Bulgarian Timber Companies Stage New Protest over 3-Month Export Ban
- » Bulgaria Registers BGN 250 M Budget Surplus for First Quarter of 2015
- » Two Banks to Cooperate in Funding Bulgarian Business Projects