Bulgaria's Main Ports Closed Due to Gusty Winds
Bulgaria's Varna and Burgas ports - the country's chief sea ports - have been closed down Sunday due to heavy winds.
Code red for extremely dangerous weather has been called for Smolyan and Kardzhali regions, with code orange placed on the rest of Bulgaria's south.
Heavy precipitation is also expected in some areas of southern Bulgaria.
Ports in Varna and Burgas have been closed for all vessels. Wind gusts there have reached 8-10 m/sec.
- » Outgoing Deputy Foreign Minister Charged With Abuse of Office
- » EU Energy Commissioner Negotiates Key Energy Projects With Greek Govt
- » Bulgaria Posts 46.4% Drop in FDI in Jan-Nov 2016
- » Bulgaria, Serbia to Ink Gas Interconnector MoU
- » KEVR To Launch Inspections of Energy Distribution Ventures
- » Bulgaria's RIA To Seek Furnding for Kalotina-Sofia Highway