Bulgaria Presented in 2013 Catalogue of REWE Touristik
Bulgaria is described as an attractive tourist destination in a newly published 90-page catalogue for 2013 issued by German tour operator REWE Touristik.
The summer catalogue of REWE Touristik was presented at an expo in Salzburg.
The catalogue was prepared in cooperation with the Bulgarian Ministry of Economy, Energy and Tourism (MIET) and is devoted entirely to Bulgaria.
This is the first of its kind edition of REWE for Bulgaria and it dwells in detail on the potential of Bulgaria's Black Sea coast, according to MIET's press office.
The catalogue includes cultural tours by cities, wine and SPA routes, and information about Bulgaria as an emerging golf destination.
Bulgaria participates for the first time in the presentation of the summer catalogue of REWE Touristik, which includes its three brands, ITS, Jahn Reisen andTjaereborg.
At the expo Bulgaria had its own pavilion located in the "Southeastern Europe" sector.
The pavilion brought together representatives of MIET, the Bulgarian office of the German tour operator, and 20 tourist companies operating mainly on the northern and southern Black Sea coast.
The Bulgarian delegation consisted of overt 50 people, who gave over 20 interviews for different media outlets and the bulletin of the expo according to MIET's press office.
At the 10th edition of the expo taking place October 24-26 in Salzburg, REWE Touristik recorded a growth of 4% in tourists worldwide for the summer of 2012 as compared to last year's season.
- » Bulgaria Expects 10% Rise in Tourist Numbers in Summer 2016
- » Number of Turkish Tourists to Bulgaria Rising
- » Bulgarian Resorts to Start Hiring Seasonal Workers from Abroad
- » Nearly Two Million Foreign Tourists Visited Bulgaria in Jan-May 2016
- » Bulgaria Reports Congestion at Crossings on Border with Greece
- » Authorities Begin Large-Scale Tax Inspections Along Bulgaria's Black Sea Coast