Bulgaria Presented in 2013 Catalogue of REWE Touristik
Bulgaria is described as an attractive tourist destination in a newly published 90-page catalogue for 2013 issued by German tour operator REWE Touristik.
The summer catalogue of REWE Touristik was presented at an expo in Salzburg.
The catalogue was prepared in cooperation with the Bulgarian Ministry of Economy, Energy and Tourism (MIET) and is devoted entirely to Bulgaria.
This is the first of its kind edition of REWE for Bulgaria and it dwells in detail on the potential of Bulgaria's Black Sea coast, according to MIET's press office.
The catalogue includes cultural tours by cities, wine and SPA routes, and information about Bulgaria as an emerging golf destination.
Bulgaria participates for the first time in the presentation of the summer catalogue of REWE Touristik, which includes its three brands, ITS, Jahn Reisen andTjaereborg.
At the expo Bulgaria had its own pavilion located in the "Southeastern Europe" sector.
The pavilion brought together representatives of MIET, the Bulgarian office of the German tour operator, and 20 tourist companies operating mainly on the northern and southern Black Sea coast.
The Bulgarian delegation consisted of overt 50 people, who gave over 20 interviews for different media outlets and the bulletin of the expo according to MIET's press office.
At the 10th edition of the expo taking place October 24-26 in Salzburg, REWE Touristik recorded a growth of 4% in tourists worldwide for the summer of 2012 as compared to last year's season.
- » Bulgaria to Keep Old Tourist Logo As All Proposals Rejected
- » Network of Electric Bicycles to Connect Bulgaria, Romania
- » Competition for New Tourist Logo of Bulgaria Fails to Select Winner
- » Over 100 000 Romanians Expected to Visit Bulgaria over Easter Holiday
- » Bulgarian Truckers’ Plans to Close Border with Greece Threaten Losses for Tour Operators
- » Bulgaria’s Sunny Beach Tops Bargain Destinations for UK Tourists in Europe - Survey