Bulgaria, Palestinian Authority to Exchange Knowledge, Experience
Bulgarian Foreign Minister Nikolay Mladenov signed Wednesday two agreements for knowledge transfer and exchange of experience with the Palestinian Authority.
Mladenov is in Ramallah as part of an official visit of President Rosen Plevneliev to Israel and the Palestinian Authority, according to the press office of Bulgaria's Foreign Ministry.
Minister Nikolay Mladenov and Minister Ismail Dueik signed a protocol for cooperation in the spheres of agriculture and forestry between the Bulgarian Ministry of Agriculture and Food and the Ministry of Agriculture of the Palestinian Authority.
The protocol envisages the drafting of a series of common commercial, phytosanitary, and veterinary requirements.
Apart from that, the document also envisages an exchange of experts and technology in the spheres of hydro-melioration, breed improvement, tissue cultures, animal health, food safety, etc.
Minister Nikolay Mladenov and Minister Ahmed Majdalani signed a framework and work Plan for the implementation of the protocol for cooperation between the Bulgarian Ministry of Labor and Social Policy and the Ministry of Labor of the Palestinian Authority.
The document will allow the Palestinian Authority to tap experience in the spheres of professional training, labor relations, and the establishment of a system for professional orientation.
Bulgaria will also assist the Palestinian authority with the establishment of an employment agency, according to the press office of the Bulgarian Foreign Ministry.
- » Bulgarian President, FM Condemn Terrorist Attacks in France, Tunisia, Kuwait
- » Bulgaria Could Rely on British Support for Consolidating Regional Energy Security
- » Bulgaria PM to Meet David Cameron in Brussels
- » Bulgaria’s President Reaffirms Commitment to EU Mission in Georgia
- » Bulgaria’s President Starts Official Visit to Georgia
- » This Will Be a Record Year in EU Fund Absorption, Bulgarian President Plevneliev says