Austrian Police Rescue Kidnapped Bulgarian Woman
The police in the Austrian capital Vienna have rescued a Bulgarian woman and her 2-year-old daughter from a man who kidnapped them.
The kidnapper, a Bulgarian man, brought the mother and her child to Austria in exchange for a payment but when they got to Vienna he demanded EUR 100 more than they had agreed upon, Kronen Zeitung reported.
He gave her a day to come up with the money, and when he got it, he asked for another EUR 1000. For a while, he locked up the woman in his apartment in Vienna, threatening that he would force her to work as a prostitute, and that he would kill her child.
The woman then contacted friends of hers in Vienna who promised the kidnapper to come up with the money but instead of providing it they called the police.
- » Iraqi Woman Tried to Enter Romania with a Passport Bought in Bulgaria
- » Father Slaughtered his Son in Novi Han
- » Prosecutor Office to Reveal Details of the Case with the Detained Policemen in Rakovski
- » Policemen were Arrested in Rakovski
- » Kidnapped Salvadorian Journalist was Found Dead
- » Two People were Detained in London on Suspicion of Preparing an Attack