Bulgarian Ambassador to UK Presents Credentials to Queen Elizabeth
Bulgaria's new Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary to the Court of St James, Konstantin Dimitrov, has presented his credentials to Queen Elizabeth.
Dimitrov met Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II at a formal ceremony at Buckingham Palace on October 18, 2012, the press service of the Bulgarian Foreign Ministry reported.
"During the audience with Her Majesty, the excellent state of Bulgarian-British bilateral relations, along with prospects for their future development and deepening, were highlighted," the Foreign Ministry in Sofia said.
Before his appointment in London, Konstantin Dimitrov served as Bulgaria's Deputy Foreign Minister in charge of EU affairs. He was part of the center-right Borisov Cabinet of the GERB party even though he is affiliated with the Democrats for Strong Bulgaria party of former Bulgarian PM Ivan Kostov.
- » Ukraine's Poroshenko to Discuss Investment, Security on Sofia Visit
- » Russia's Foreign Policy 'Confrontational' - Bulgarian FM
- » No Bulgarian Citizens Hurt in Istanbul Airport Terror Attack – Foreign Ministry
- » Populists Should Bear Consequences of Brexit, Bulgaria's FM Says
- » Bulgaria President Calls on Franco-German Motor to Speed Up after Brexit
- » Bulgarian President to Meet Francois Hollande in Paris