Bulgarian Ambassador to UK Presents Credentials to Queen Elizabeth
Bulgaria's new Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary to the Court of St James, Konstantin Dimitrov, has presented his credentials to Queen Elizabeth.
Dimitrov met Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II at a formal ceremony at Buckingham Palace on October 18, 2012, the press service of the Bulgarian Foreign Ministry reported.
"During the audience with Her Majesty, the excellent state of Bulgarian-British bilateral relations, along with prospects for their future development and deepening, were highlighted," the Foreign Ministry in Sofia said.
Before his appointment in London, Konstantin Dimitrov served as Bulgaria's Deputy Foreign Minister in charge of EU affairs. He was part of the center-right Borisov Cabinet of the GERB party even though he is affiliated with the Democrats for Strong Bulgaria party of former Bulgarian PM Ivan Kostov.
- » Bulgaria Plots to Help Turkey Join the EU in Defiant Stand Against Brussels
- » Minister of Foreign Affairs Ekaterina Zaharieva will Take Part in the Foreign Affairs Council Today
- » Merkel in Sofia: I Welcome Borissov's Initiative for EC-Turkey Meeting
- » Angela Merkel Comes to Bulgaria on Saturday
- » PM Borisov to President of Kosovo: I Count on Your Help that the Kosovo Mitrovica Case will not Deviate Us From the Big Goal
- » Stoltenberg on an Official Visit to Macedonia