Bulgaria-Assembled Electric Vehicle to Hit Market in Nov
Ilia Levkov, Chair of the Electric Vehicles Industrial Cluster, has announced that an electric vehicle assembled in Bulgaria will be released on the market in end-November.
In a Thursday interview for the morning broadcast of TV station Bulgaria On Air he specified that the vehicle would have a price tag of EUR 10 000.
Levkov said that the electric vehicle industry could turn into an engine for the economy if the state followed the developed plan approved by the Council of Ministers on Wednesday.
He further claimed that Bulgaria had huge potential to develop electric cars, citing as proof the production of electric vehicles, batteries, and control mechanisms.
Bulgaria's Council of Ministers adopted Wednesday a plan supporting the production and use of electric vehicles.
The plan envisages the introduction of tax benefits for owners of electric vehicles depending on the environmental characteristics of the cars.
- » Putin’s Campaign Website Up and Running
- » Bitcoin Falls More than 7% as Regulation Worries Mount
- » First Flight of the Baku-Sofia Airplane is Already a Fact
- » 21 Children Injured After School Bus Crashes into House in Germany
- » Philippines Raises Mayon Volcano Alert Level After Lava Flow
- » Bitcoin Slides 14% on Crackdown Fears, Hits 4-Week Low