Bulgaria-Assembled Electric Vehicle to Hit Market in Nov
Ilia Levkov, Chair of the Electric Vehicles Industrial Cluster, has announced that an electric vehicle assembled in Bulgaria will be released on the market in end-November.
In a Thursday interview for the morning broadcast of TV station Bulgaria On Air he specified that the vehicle would have a price tag of EUR 10 000.
Levkov said that the electric vehicle industry could turn into an engine for the economy if the state followed the developed plan approved by the Council of Ministers on Wednesday.
He further claimed that Bulgaria had huge potential to develop electric cars, citing as proof the production of electric vehicles, batteries, and control mechanisms.
Bulgaria's Council of Ministers adopted Wednesday a plan supporting the production and use of electric vehicles.
The plan envisages the introduction of tax benefits for owners of electric vehicles depending on the environmental characteristics of the cars.
- » Computer Problems Cause Flight Delays: British Airways
- » Pope Francis Sends Message of Health and Prosperity to Bulgarian People
- » Bulgaria's External Debt Lowest as of Decade
- » Parliament Approves Resignation of BSP MP Kiril Dobrev
- » 2 Border Officers Detained in Operation Against Illegal Migration at Sofia Airport
- » Dimitar Margaritov, CPC: Dropping of Roaming Should not Affect Tariffs of Mobile Operators