Bulgaria, Romania PMs To Premiere Danube Bridge 2
Bulgarian PM Boyko Borisov and Romanian PM Victor Ponta will be the first to officially walk through the currently finalized Danube Bridge 2 next Wednesday, October 24.
This was agreed during a joint meeting between the two in Bucharest, revealed Borisov.
The second bridge over the Daube between Bulgaria and Romania, linking Vidin and Calafat, is set to be officially launched before the end of the year.
"The bridge is almost completed, you can walk through, so we agreed to do that with PM Ponta," said Borisov at a press conference after the meeting.
"So the two parties - the Romanian Socialists and the Bulgarian rightists - are going to come together on the bridge. Parties are parties, but we also have pragmatic tasks to jointly solve," added he.
Borisov arrived in Bucharest Wednesday to take part in the congress of Europe's rightists, the EPP, of which his GERB party is member.
Regarding Danube Bridge 2, Borisov also explained Ponta and he agreed that the company to manage the facility will be based in Sofia.
According to the Bulgarian PM, EU Regional Policy Commissioner Johannes Hahn will be also present at next Wednesday's event.
- » Bulgaria Issues Postage Stamp on Chinese New Year
- » Dutch Company Takeaway.com Buys BGMenu for EUR 10.5 Million
- » Nearly 8.9 Million Foreign Tourists Came to Bulgaria in 2017
- » The IMF Insists: Accelerate the Raise of Wages!
- » SurveyThe Most Visited Country in the World is Japan
- » Venezuela will Release Another Virtual Currency