Bulgaria Appoints 10 New Ambassadors Worldwide
10 new Bulgarian ambassadors have been officially appointed by a decree from President Rosen Plevneliev published in Bulgaria's official State Gazette Tuesday.
Konstantin Kodzhabashev will be Bulgaria's ambassador to Spain and Andorra.
Vasiliy Takev will serve as the Bulgarian envoy for Poland and Latvia based in Madrid.
Lyubomir Todorov has been appointed ambassador to Finland and Estonia based in Helsinki.
Plamen Shukyurliev has been appointed envoy to China and North Korea based in Beijing.
Petar Andonov has been appointed ambassador to the Republic of Korea, replacing Kosyo Ktipov.
Chavdar Nikolov will be Bulgaria's envoy to Brazil, Colombia, Peru and Venezuela based in Brasilia.
Hristo Gudzhev will serve as ambassador to Mexico, Nicaragua, Honduras and Belize based in Mexico City.
Maxim Gaytangiev has been appointed ambassador to Argentina, Paraguay and Uruguay based in Buenos Aires.
Rumen Petrov will be Bulgaira's envoy to Egypt and Sudan based in Cairo.
And Alexander Olshevski will be ambasador to Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman based in Kuwait.
- » Bulgaria to Back New Sanctions on Russia if Minsk Deal Fails
- » Bulgaria Foreign Minister 'Working on Ukraine Visit'
- » Germany's Merkel Remains Cautious over Romania's Schengen Bid
- » US Embassy Stands Up for Foundation Accused of Financing Protest Network
- » Bulgarian PM, Georgian Parliament Speaker Discuss Energy, Tourism
- » Merkel: Security in Europe Needs to be Built with Russia