Berbatov Reveals He's Writing Memoirs
Fulham forward Dimitar Berbatov has revealed that he is preparing an autobiography.
In an interview for the Bulgarian Nova TV on Sunday, Berbatov said that Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson "felt bad" when the forward told him that he wanted to leave Old Trafford.
The prolific forward commented on his specific style of play, saying that he has no intention of altering it.
"I have played that way and that's how I will play, perhaps this is why people like me. I'm trying to think ahead like a chess player," he explained, admitting that his style of play has sometimes got him into trouble.
"He saw that I was playing this kind of football, perhaps that is why he snapped me up. As time went by, they started playing more straightforward, and that was it," Berbatov commented on his relations with Ferguson and the Red Devils.
The 31-year-old Bulgarian reiterated that he is getting on very well with Fulham coach Martin Jol, saying that he was referring to Jol as "The Godfather."
Berbatov declared that family is now the top priority in his life.
He also revealed that he liked to identify himself with maverick doctor Gregory House from the popular TV series House M.D.
It is still unclear when Berbatov's autobiography will come out.
- » Grigor Dimitrov Defeats David Goffin, Reaches US Open 4th Round
- » Bulgaria's Ludogorets To Face Liverpool, Real Madrid and Bazel
- » Bulgaria's Dimitrov Scores US Open 1st Round Win against American Ryan Harrison
- » Bulgaria’s Ludogorets Reaches UEFA Champions League Group Stage
- » Bulgaria's Tsvetana Pironkova Starts US Open With Victory
- » Boxing Match Kubrat Pulev – Wladimir Klitschko Is Postponed