Berbatov Reveals He's Writing Memoirs
Fulham forward Dimitar Berbatov has revealed that he is preparing an autobiography.
In an interview for the Bulgarian Nova TV on Sunday, Berbatov said that Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson "felt bad" when the forward told him that he wanted to leave Old Trafford.
The prolific forward commented on his specific style of play, saying that he has no intention of altering it.
"I have played that way and that's how I will play, perhaps this is why people like me. I'm trying to think ahead like a chess player," he explained, admitting that his style of play has sometimes got him into trouble.
"He saw that I was playing this kind of football, perhaps that is why he snapped me up. As time went by, they started playing more straightforward, and that was it," Berbatov commented on his relations with Ferguson and the Red Devils.
The 31-year-old Bulgarian reiterated that he is getting on very well with Fulham coach Martin Jol, saying that he was referring to Jol as "The Godfather."
Berbatov declared that family is now the top priority in his life.
He also revealed that he liked to identify himself with maverick doctor Gregory House from the popular TV series House M.D.
It is still unclear when Berbatov's autobiography will come out.
- » Pulev and Joshua Came to an Agreement for the Date and Place of the Match
- » Grigor Dimitrov Will Play Under No.7 at the US Open
- » "Ludogorets" Will Host the Matches of Europa League in Razgrad
- » Grigor Dimitrov Wins His 1st Masters 1000 Tite in the Finals in Cincinnati
- » Grigor Dimitrov Has Achieved a Historic Success
- » Bulgarian Best Tennis Player Grigor Dimitrov Reaches the Semi-Finals in Cincinnati Tournament