Robbers Tear ATM form Wall in Sofia, Run Away Empty-handed
Robbers tore an Automated Teller Machine (ATM) from a wall in Bulgaria's capital Sofia, only to leave it in the middle of a street in the wee hours of Saturday.
The unidentified robbers used an iron rope attached to their SUV in order to tear the ATM from a wall outside the Third City Hospital in downtown Sofia, authorities have told the Bulgarian National Radio.
It is unclear why the perpetrators decided to leave the ATM and disappear without collecting any cash.
- » Italian Tortured Romanian Woman in a Basement for 10 Years (Video)
- » Footballer Martin Petrov Finds over BGN 3 mln Siphoned Off from His Bank Account
- » Three Young Men were Stabbed in Front of a Club in Blagoevgrad
- » A Terrorist Attack in an Iraqi City has taken Dozens of Lives
- » A 45-year-old Man was Found Shot in Sofia
- » CNN: Nigeria Bombing, 50 Killed in Early Morning Attack on Mosque