Robbers Tear ATM form Wall in Sofia, Run Away Empty-handed
Robbers tore an Automated Teller Machine (ATM) from a wall in Bulgaria's capital Sofia, only to leave it in the middle of a street in the wee hours of Saturday.
The unidentified robbers used an iron rope attached to their SUV in order to tear the ATM from a wall outside the Third City Hospital in downtown Sofia, authorities have told the Bulgarian National Radio.
It is unclear why the perpetrators decided to leave the ATM and disappear without collecting any cash.
- » Special Prosecutor's Office Ends KTB Investigation, 18 People Indicted
- » Increased Police Presence Along E-79 Due To Casino Robbery
- » Police Turns Over 7 Bulgarian Citizens to Greek Authorities
- » Two Israelis Detained over Death Case Near Bulgaria's Samokov
- » Bulgarian Police 'Helping People Smugglers', Migrant Claims
- » Mayor of Bulgaria's Galiche Released on Bail