Robbers Tear ATM form Wall in Sofia, Run Away Empty-handed
Robbers tore an Automated Teller Machine (ATM) from a wall in Bulgaria's capital Sofia, only to leave it in the middle of a street in the wee hours of Saturday.
The unidentified robbers used an iron rope attached to their SUV in order to tear the ATM from a wall outside the Third City Hospital in downtown Sofia, authorities have told the Bulgarian National Radio.
It is unclear why the perpetrators decided to leave the ATM and disappear without collecting any cash.
- » Car Explodes in Yahinovo Village, One Person Detained
- » Sofia Regional Prosecutor’s Office Detains 49-year-old Man Accused of Murder in Etropole Town
- » About 10 Cars Burn Down at a Parking Lot on Montevideo Str.
- » Man and Woman Detained For the Murder of the Taxi Driver in Varna
- » Taxi Driver Found Dead In His car in the Region of Varna
- » Customs Officers Found 3720 kg of Acetic Anhydride Hidden in Trucks Carrying Apples from Serbia to Iraq