Robbers Tear ATM form Wall in Sofia, Run Away Empty-handed
Robbers tore an Automated Teller Machine (ATM) from a wall in Bulgaria's capital Sofia, only to leave it in the middle of a street in the wee hours of Saturday.
The unidentified robbers used an iron rope attached to their SUV in order to tear the ATM from a wall outside the Third City Hospital in downtown Sofia, authorities have told the Bulgarian National Radio.
It is unclear why the perpetrators decided to leave the ATM and disappear without collecting any cash.
- » Human Smuggling in Bulgaria Is Punishable by Ridiculous Fines - Foreign Minister
- » Bulgaria Charges Two People with Making False Identity Documents
- » Sofia Confirms Arrest of 3 Bulgarians in Hungary over Migrant Truck Deaths
- » Three Bulgarians Detained over Death of 71 Migrants in Truck in Austria
- » Bulgarian-Hungarian Smuggling Ring Allegedly Involved in Refugee Truck Death in Austria
- » Police in Plovdiv Bust Printing House for Fake Documents