Robbers Tear ATM form Wall in Sofia, Run Away Empty-handed
Robbers tore an Automated Teller Machine (ATM) from a wall in Bulgaria's capital Sofia, only to leave it in the middle of a street in the wee hours of Saturday.
The unidentified robbers used an iron rope attached to their SUV in order to tear the ATM from a wall outside the Third City Hospital in downtown Sofia, authorities have told the Bulgarian National Radio.
It is unclear why the perpetrators decided to leave the ATM and disappear without collecting any cash.
- » Serbia Arrests Bulgarian National for Trafficking Afghan Refugees
- » Burgas Bombing 'Raised Hezbollah Suspicions of Double Agent'
- » Bulgaria's DANS Apprehends Three Terrorist Suspects at Border
- » Seven Bulgarians Arrested in Belgrade for Intending to Stage Protest
- » Bulgarian Man Arrested by Macedonian Police for Human Smuggling Attempt
- » IntMin Confirms with High Degree of Certainty Missing Petko Sertov Left for Greece