Robbers Tear ATM form Wall in Sofia, Run Away Empty-handed
Robbers tore an Automated Teller Machine (ATM) from a wall in Bulgaria's capital Sofia, only to leave it in the middle of a street in the wee hours of Saturday.
The unidentified robbers used an iron rope attached to their SUV in order to tear the ATM from a wall outside the Third City Hospital in downtown Sofia, authorities have told the Bulgarian National Radio.
It is unclear why the perpetrators decided to leave the ATM and disappear without collecting any cash.
- » Man Shot Dead Near Downtown Sofia
- » Sofia Court Stops Unlawful Wiretapping Case against Former Interior Minister
- » Businessman Veselin Mareshki Facing Year in Jail for Hitting Varna Official
- » 5 Bulgarians Arrested in Italy for Illegal Trafficking in Antique Coins
- » 3 Bulgarians Arrested in Serbia for Human Trafficking
- » Operation Imperium Busts Bulgarian Fake Payment Cards Group