Robbers Tear ATM form Wall in Sofia, Run Away Empty-handed
Robbers tore an Automated Teller Machine (ATM) from a wall in Bulgaria's capital Sofia, only to leave it in the middle of a street in the wee hours of Saturday.
The unidentified robbers used an iron rope attached to their SUV in order to tear the ATM from a wall outside the Third City Hospital in downtown Sofia, authorities have told the Bulgarian National Radio.
It is unclear why the perpetrators decided to leave the ATM and disappear without collecting any cash.
- » Bulgarian Foreign Ministry Computers Hacked by China - Report
- » Sofia Court to Review 'Cocaine King' Extradition to Romania
- » Czech Police Hit on Bulgarian Mobsters - Report
- » Bulgarian Linked to Gang Boss Murder in Amsterdam Shot at Home
- » 70 Illegal Immigrants Arrested on Bulgarian Border
- » Two Policemen Arrested in Sofia for Brutal Beating