Robbers Tear ATM form Wall in Sofia, Run Away Empty-handed
Robbers tore an Automated Teller Machine (ATM) from a wall in Bulgaria's capital Sofia, only to leave it in the middle of a street in the wee hours of Saturday.
The unidentified robbers used an iron rope attached to their SUV in order to tear the ATM from a wall outside the Third City Hospital in downtown Sofia, authorities have told the Bulgarian National Radio.
It is unclear why the perpetrators decided to leave the ATM and disappear without collecting any cash.
- » Sofia Court Rules Bailout Punishment for Judge Rumyana Chenalova
- » Sofia Court Acquits Sole Defendant in 2013 Illegal Ballot Papers Case
- » Bulgaria to Set up Anti-Smugglling Coordination Center
- » Judge Rumyana Chenalova Detained for 72 Hours
- » Bulgaria Detains Romanian National Trying to Smugge 0.5 Kg Heroin
- » Bulgarian Authorities Launch Nationwide Search for Judge Rumyana Chenalova