Robbers Tear ATM form Wall in Sofia, Run Away Empty-handed
Robbers tore an Automated Teller Machine (ATM) from a wall in Bulgaria's capital Sofia, only to leave it in the middle of a street in the wee hours of Saturday.
The unidentified robbers used an iron rope attached to their SUV in order to tear the ATM from a wall outside the Third City Hospital in downtown Sofia, authorities have told the Bulgarian National Radio.
It is unclear why the perpetrators decided to leave the ATM and disappear without collecting any cash.
- » Deputy Mayor of Bulgaria’s Saedinenie Charged with Embezzlement
- » Bulgaria's Parliament Strips Four MPs of Immunity
- » Bulgaria's Border Police Arrests 41 Syrians At Crossing With Romania
- » Bulgarian ex-IntMin Tsvetan Tsvetanov Gives Up Immunity
- » Bulgaria's Police Seizes 112 kg Of Heroin
- » Bulgaria’s Chief Prosecutor Asks Parliament to Strip 5 MPs of Immunity