Robbers Tear ATM form Wall in Sofia, Run Away Empty-handed
Robbers tore an Automated Teller Machine (ATM) from a wall in Bulgaria's capital Sofia, only to leave it in the middle of a street in the wee hours of Saturday.
The unidentified robbers used an iron rope attached to their SUV in order to tear the ATM from a wall outside the Third City Hospital in downtown Sofia, authorities have told the Bulgarian National Radio.
It is unclear why the perpetrators decided to leave the ATM and disappear without collecting any cash.
- » Bulgarian Police Officer Critically Wounded By Mentally Ill Man
- » 28-Year-Old Man Wounded in Shoting in Sofia
- » Sofia Central Bus Station Evacuated Over Unattended Luggage
- » Balkan Drug Lord Dragoslav Kosmajac Arrested in Montenegro
- » Sofia City Court Adjourns First Hearing in Ataka Leader Case
- » Ataka Leader Volen Siderov Faces Prosecution Over Hooliganism