Robbers Tear ATM form Wall in Sofia, Run Away Empty-handed
Robbers tore an Automated Teller Machine (ATM) from a wall in Bulgaria's capital Sofia, only to leave it in the middle of a street in the wee hours of Saturday.
The unidentified robbers used an iron rope attached to their SUV in order to tear the ATM from a wall outside the Third City Hospital in downtown Sofia, authorities have told the Bulgarian National Radio.
It is unclear why the perpetrators decided to leave the ATM and disappear without collecting any cash.
- » Mother Killed her 1-year old Child in Stamboliyski
- » Bulgarian Interior Ministry Detained a Criminal Group for People Trafficking
- » Two People are in Custody for an Attack of a Man and his Pregnant Girlfriend on Trakia Highway
- » 34 Members of Organized Crime Group were Arrested in Italy
- » Bulgarian Customs Officers Found Currency and Gold for BGN 900 000
- » UAE Behind Qatar Hacks