Robbers Tear ATM form Wall in Sofia, Run Away Empty-handed
Robbers tore an Automated Teller Machine (ATM) from a wall in Bulgaria's capital Sofia, only to leave it in the middle of a street in the wee hours of Saturday.
The unidentified robbers used an iron rope attached to their SUV in order to tear the ATM from a wall outside the Third City Hospital in downtown Sofia, authorities have told the Bulgarian National Radio.
It is unclear why the perpetrators decided to leave the ATM and disappear without collecting any cash.
- » 3460 Vehicles Were Stolen in Bulgaria in 2015
- » Bulgarian Authorities Bust Migrant Smuggling Ring
- » Bulgaria Reveals Names of Suspected Attackers of Alexei Petrov
- » Crime Rate in Bulgaria Decreased by 4.5 % in 2015 - Interior Minister
- » Bulgarian Captain 'Found Dead' near Vienna
- » Bulgaria Police Arrest Alleged Mastermind of Attack on Ex-Security Agent