Robbers Tear ATM form Wall in Sofia, Run Away Empty-handed
Robbers tore an Automated Teller Machine (ATM) from a wall in Bulgaria's capital Sofia, only to leave it in the middle of a street in the wee hours of Saturday.
The unidentified robbers used an iron rope attached to their SUV in order to tear the ATM from a wall outside the Third City Hospital in downtown Sofia, authorities have told the Bulgarian National Radio.
It is unclear why the perpetrators decided to leave the ATM and disappear without collecting any cash.
- » A Man from Byala hid his Mother's Dead Body for 3 Years and was Taking her Pension
- » Ambulance in Plovdiv was Stolen
- » Nearly 100 000 Leva are Stolen from an ATM in Pleven
- » 10 Officials of Automobile Administration Agency Detained over Corruption
- » 175 illegal Migrants Caught at the Bulgarian Border in March
- » NYT: Toronto Van Driver Kills at Least 10 People