Robbers Tear ATM form Wall in Sofia, Run Away Empty-handed
Robbers tore an Automated Teller Machine (ATM) from a wall in Bulgaria's capital Sofia, only to leave it in the middle of a street in the wee hours of Saturday.
The unidentified robbers used an iron rope attached to their SUV in order to tear the ATM from a wall outside the Third City Hospital in downtown Sofia, authorities have told the Bulgarian National Radio.
It is unclear why the perpetrators decided to leave the ATM and disappear without collecting any cash.
- » Bulgaria's Common Crime Op Results in 26% Crime Drop – IM
- » 2008 Case over Fake Signature of Ex Sofia Mayor Borisov Enters Court
- » Bulgaria Police Find DNA Evidence of Organizer of Burgas Bus Bombing
- » 2 Masked Men Rob Bank Office in Bulgaria's Yambol
- » Armed Man Plunders Gas Station in Bulgaria's Sofia City
- » Bulgaria Police Uncover Tax Fraud Worth over BGN 30 M