Robbers Tear ATM form Wall in Sofia, Run Away Empty-handed
Robbers tore an Automated Teller Machine (ATM) from a wall in Bulgaria's capital Sofia, only to leave it in the middle of a street in the wee hours of Saturday.
The unidentified robbers used an iron rope attached to their SUV in order to tear the ATM from a wall outside the Third City Hospital in downtown Sofia, authorities have told the Bulgarian National Radio.
It is unclear why the perpetrators decided to leave the ATM and disappear without collecting any cash.
- » Prosecution To Demand Permanent Arrest For 7 Detained In Pazardzhik
- » Detained Imam Ahmed Musa 'Dreamed Bulgaria Could Wave IS Flag'
- » Bulgaria Charges Seven with Promoting Islamic State, Propagating War
- » Pazardzhik Imam Charged With Membership of War-Propagating Group
- » Five Detained in Pazardzhik Released, Imam Remains Under Arrest
- » Bulgaria Nationalist Leader Volen Siderov Gives Up Immunity