Robbers Tear ATM form Wall in Sofia, Run Away Empty-handed
Robbers tore an Automated Teller Machine (ATM) from a wall in Bulgaria's capital Sofia, only to leave it in the middle of a street in the wee hours of Saturday.
The unidentified robbers used an iron rope attached to their SUV in order to tear the ATM from a wall outside the Third City Hospital in downtown Sofia, authorities have told the Bulgarian National Radio.
It is unclear why the perpetrators decided to leave the ATM and disappear without collecting any cash.
- » 50 Mobsters Arrested in Southern Italy
- » Eight People were Arrested for Drug Trafficking in Mladost Quarter of Sofia
- » Crime Group Involved in Drug Distribution Was Detained on Trakia Motorway
- » Police Found 40 Illegal Migrants in Sofia
- » Customs and Border Police Officers Prevented an Attempt for Smuggling of 1,551 boxes Cigarettes
- » Police in Varna Disrupted a Scheme for False Medical Documents