Robbers Tear ATM form Wall in Sofia, Run Away Empty-handed
Robbers tore an Automated Teller Machine (ATM) from a wall in Bulgaria's capital Sofia, only to leave it in the middle of a street in the wee hours of Saturday.
The unidentified robbers used an iron rope attached to their SUV in order to tear the ATM from a wall outside the Third City Hospital in downtown Sofia, authorities have told the Bulgarian National Radio.
It is unclear why the perpetrators decided to leave the ATM and disappear without collecting any cash.
- » Bulgarian National Shortlisted in Europol Advent Calendar
- » ECHR Sentences Bulgaria over Violation of Inmates' Right to Free Speech
- » Bulgarian Defense Ministry Officials under Abeyance Probe
- » Aghan Man Blamed for Bulgarian Flag Desecration to Stay in Custody
- » Nineteen Migrants Indicted in Bulgaria over Harmanli Riots
- » 30% of Women in Bulgaria Victims of Violence