Robbers Tear ATM form Wall in Sofia, Run Away Empty-handed
Robbers tore an Automated Teller Machine (ATM) from a wall in Bulgaria's capital Sofia, only to leave it in the middle of a street in the wee hours of Saturday.
The unidentified robbers used an iron rope attached to their SUV in order to tear the ATM from a wall outside the Third City Hospital in downtown Sofia, authorities have told the Bulgarian National Radio.
It is unclear why the perpetrators decided to leave the ATM and disappear without collecting any cash.
- » Automobile Administration Agency Officials from Pleven Charged with Abuse of Office
- » Municipal Officials in Brezovo Charged over Pension Fund Fraud Scheme
- » Bulgarian Hacker Gets 30-Month Jail Term in US
- » Second Instance Confirms Jail Term For Ahmed Dogan's Attacker
- » Varna Court Asked to Extradite Convicted Drug Smuggler to Germany
- » Deputy Mayor, Municipal Secretary, Banking Official Arrested over Pension Scheme Fraud