Robbers Tear ATM form Wall in Sofia, Run Away Empty-handed
Robbers tore an Automated Teller Machine (ATM) from a wall in Bulgaria's capital Sofia, only to leave it in the middle of a street in the wee hours of Saturday.
The unidentified robbers used an iron rope attached to their SUV in order to tear the ATM from a wall outside the Third City Hospital in downtown Sofia, authorities have told the Bulgarian National Radio.
It is unclear why the perpetrators decided to leave the ATM and disappear without collecting any cash.
- » Bulgaria to Rule on Technomarket CEO's Extradition to Italy
- » Suspect for Brutal Murderer of 60-Year-old British Woman Arrested by Bulgarian Police
- » Serbia Police Find Weapons, Ammo in Bulgarian Train
- » Englishwoman Reportedly Found Dead in Bulgarian Village, Murder Suspected
- » Bulgaria’s Sopharma CEO Ognian Donev Charged with BGN 63 M Tax Evasion
- » Prosecuting Authority Resubmits Indictment against ex-Deputy Parliament Speaker Hristo Biserov