Robbers Tear ATM form Wall in Sofia, Run Away Empty-handed
Robbers tore an Automated Teller Machine (ATM) from a wall in Bulgaria's capital Sofia, only to leave it in the middle of a street in the wee hours of Saturday.
The unidentified robbers used an iron rope attached to their SUV in order to tear the ATM from a wall outside the Third City Hospital in downtown Sofia, authorities have told the Bulgarian National Radio.
It is unclear why the perpetrators decided to leave the ATM and disappear without collecting any cash.
- » Bulgaria's Customs Agency Seizes 8,000 L of Dyed Fuel
- » Trafficking of 30 Endangered Jaco Parrots Prevented at Bulgarian Border
- » Bulgarians Sentenced in France over Gas Pump Skimming Attempt
- » Police Destroys Almost 10 T Of Cannabis Near Petrich
- » Sofia Court Delays Ruling on Anti-Putin Activist’s Extradition
- » Crime Rates in Bulgaria's Sofia on the Rise