Robbers Tear ATM form Wall in Sofia, Run Away Empty-handed
Robbers tore an Automated Teller Machine (ATM) from a wall in Bulgaria's capital Sofia, only to leave it in the middle of a street in the wee hours of Saturday.
The unidentified robbers used an iron rope attached to their SUV in order to tear the ATM from a wall outside the Third City Hospital in downtown Sofia, authorities have told the Bulgarian National Radio.
It is unclear why the perpetrators decided to leave the ATM and disappear without collecting any cash.
- » Thief has Returned a Cello Worth 1.3 Million Euros
- » Three Suicide Bombers took 18 Lives in Nigeria
- » Five Police Cars Chased a Bulgarian Woman Driving 200 km / h. in Italy
- » Bulgarian Couple 'Executed' in Southern Suburbs Home in Cape Town
- » The Police in Argentina Seized Nearly 10 Tons of Marijuana Worth $ 20 million
- » Greece is Investigating the Death of a Bulgarian in Serres