Robbers Tear ATM form Wall in Sofia, Run Away Empty-handed
Robbers tore an Automated Teller Machine (ATM) from a wall in Bulgaria's capital Sofia, only to leave it in the middle of a street in the wee hours of Saturday.
The unidentified robbers used an iron rope attached to their SUV in order to tear the ATM from a wall outside the Third City Hospital in downtown Sofia, authorities have told the Bulgarian National Radio.
It is unclear why the perpetrators decided to leave the ATM and disappear without collecting any cash.
- » Bulgarian Authorities Detain Bus With 65 Illegal Migrants Near Tsarevo
- » Bulgaria Drops Case against Border Police Officer Who Shot Migrant
- » Four Items Stolen from Cathedral in Bulgaria's Varna
- » Bulgarian National Sought in Interpol Anti-Smuggling Operation
- » Bulgarian Authorities Bust Crime Group Making Fake Identity Documents
- » Bulgarian Authorities Bust Illegal Distillery in Monastery in Pomorie