Robbers Tear ATM form Wall in Sofia, Run Away Empty-handed
Robbers tore an Automated Teller Machine (ATM) from a wall in Bulgaria's capital Sofia, only to leave it in the middle of a street in the wee hours of Saturday.
The unidentified robbers used an iron rope attached to their SUV in order to tear the ATM from a wall outside the Third City Hospital in downtown Sofia, authorities have told the Bulgarian National Radio.
It is unclear why the perpetrators decided to leave the ATM and disappear without collecting any cash.
- » Chief Secretary of Interior: 2 Tonnes of Drugs Seized since January
- » CEPACA Distrains Property of Nesebar Mayor and Chief Architect
- » Trial Against Bulgaria's ex-IntMin Adjourned Again
- » Int'l Police Operation Busts Bulgarian Credit Card Fraud Ring
- » Bulgarians Busted for Heroin Traffic in Greece
- » IntMin Secretary Warns of Abuse in Sofia Municipality