Shots Fired at Obama Campaign Headquarters in Colorado US
An unidentified individual has fired shots at a building in Denver, Colorado, housing the campaign headquarters of incumbent US President, Barack Obama.
According to local police, the perpetrator fired from a moving automobile, breaking a window. No one has been injured. Police are probing the case, while people working for Obama's campaign declined comments.
Presidential election in the US is taking place on November 6, where Obama is in a heated race with Republican candidate Mitt Romney with polls showing a very narrow margin between them.
- » Turkey Won’t Amend Anti-terror Laws in Return for Visa Deal, Erdogan Tells EU
- » Ján Figeľ to Serve as EU Commission Envoy on Freedom of Religion
- » Almost 185,000 Migrants Entered Europe by Sea so far in 2016: IOM
- » Stagnant Eurozone Economy to Hamper Growth in CESEE Region, IMF Says
- » Russia Still Ready to Build Gas Pipeline to Southern Europe, Lavrov Says
- » Bulgaria Signs Protocol on EU’s Readmission Agreement with Turkey