Shots Fired at Obama Campaign Headquarters in Colorado US
An unidentified individual has fired shots at a building in Denver, Colorado, housing the campaign headquarters of incumbent US President, Barack Obama.
According to local police, the perpetrator fired from a moving automobile, breaking a window. No one has been injured. Police are probing the case, while people working for Obama's campaign declined comments.
Presidential election in the US is taking place on November 6, where Obama is in a heated race with Republican candidate Mitt Romney with polls showing a very narrow margin between them.
- » Angela Merkel Severely Criticized Countries Unwilling to Accept More Refugees
- » Czech Republic Refuses to Admit Refugees from Turkey
- » German Vice Chancellor Sigmar Gabriel Criticizes Merkel's Migration Policy
- » Germany Expects No More than 300 Refugees By End Year
- » Alexis Tsipras: EU is Sleepwalker, Closing In on the Abyss
- » Hungary Proposes to Send Police to Help Serbia Guard Borders against Migrants