Shots Fired at Obama Campaign Headquarters in Colorado US
An unidentified individual has fired shots at a building in Denver, Colorado, housing the campaign headquarters of incumbent US President, Barack Obama.
According to local police, the perpetrator fired from a moving automobile, breaking a window. No one has been injured. Police are probing the case, while people working for Obama's campaign declined comments.
Presidential election in the US is taking place on November 6, where Obama is in a heated race with Republican candidate Mitt Romney with polls showing a very narrow margin between them.
- » 'Greece Will Return to Democracy, Social Cohesion, Dignity,' Tsipras Says
- » Ukraine Marks Day of National Mourning after Mariupol Rocket Attacks
- » Greeks Vote in Decisive Early Election
- » Ukraine’s PM Calls for Urgent UN Security Council Meeting over Mariupol Shelling
- » Rocket Fire Kills At Least 15 in Ukraine’s Mariupol, Police Says
- » Greece's Lefist SYRIZA Extends Lead over Conservatives Ahead of Sunday’s Vote