Shots Fired at Obama Campaign Headquarters in Colorado US
An unidentified individual has fired shots at a building in Denver, Colorado, housing the campaign headquarters of incumbent US President, Barack Obama.
According to local police, the perpetrator fired from a moving automobile, breaking a window. No one has been injured. Police are probing the case, while people working for Obama's campaign declined comments.
Presidential election in the US is taking place on November 6, where Obama is in a heated race with Republican candidate Mitt Romney with polls showing a very narrow margin between them.
- » EU Slaps New Sanctions on Crimea Targeting Energy, Tourism
- » High Rates, Volatile Rouble Increase Risks to Russia’s Economy, Fitch Says
- » Putin Says Russia’s Economic Woes Will Be Over in Two Years
- » EU Parliament Approves Union's Budget for 2015
- » Bulgarian, British PMs to Meet During EU Council Summit
- » Greek Parliament Fails to Elect President in First Round