Shots Fired at Obama Campaign Headquarters in Colorado US
An unidentified individual has fired shots at a building in Denver, Colorado, housing the campaign headquarters of incumbent US President, Barack Obama.
According to local police, the perpetrator fired from a moving automobile, breaking a window. No one has been injured. Police are probing the case, while people working for Obama's campaign declined comments.
Presidential election in the US is taking place on November 6, where Obama is in a heated race with Republican candidate Mitt Romney with polls showing a very narrow margin between them.
- » Ansbach Attacker 'Had Islamist Videos, Addressed IS'
- » Juncker Says Turkey 'In No Position' to be EU Member
- » Suicide Blast Outside Music Festival in Germany Leaves 12 Injured
- » Three-Way Summit to Lay Basis for Supplying Turkmen Gas to Europe
- » Migrants Arrivals by Sea in Europe Top 242,000 so far in 2016 – IOM
- » Some 4,700 People Remanded in Custody in Turkey over Failed Coup Attempt