Bulgarian PM to FinMin: Get Football Derby Televised!
Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borisov has ordered Finance Minister Simeon Djankov to secure the live Bulgarian National Television broadcast of the upcoming clash between Sofia archrivals Levski and CSKA.
The 2012/13 season of the Bulgarian A professional football league has not been aired on TV, since football clubs and TV channels have failed to reach a deal for the amount of money needed to grant airing rights.
This means that the Levski - CSKA clash may end up not being broadcast for the first time in many decades.
However, Borisov has told a Council of Ministers sitting that he is determined to "assist" all football clubs willing to get their games broadcast.
The Prime Minister has told Djankov that he should negotiate with the Bulgarian National Television and the football clubs willing to have their games aired, so that the situation could change.
Levski Sofia and CSKA Sofia will face each other in an A league game on October 20.
- » Grigor Dimitrov Reached the Quarter-finals in Monte Carlo
- » Dimitrov through in Monte Carlo
- » PSG are Ligue 1 Champions!
- » Manchester City are the New Premier League Champions
- » Liverpool to Face Roma in Champions League Semi-finals
- » Europa League Draw: Arsenal Face Atletico Madrid in Exciting Semi-final Clash