Bulgarian PM Enjoys Having Photos Taken with De Niro, Travolta
Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borisov and Culture Minister Vezhdi Rashidov were lucky to have photos taken with Hollywood stars Robert De Niro and John Travolta, as the four had a "working dinner" in Sofia.
Since Rashidov is a sculptor, De Niro decided to show him pictures of sculptures made by his late father Robert De Niro Sr., who was an artist.
Rashidov told De Niro about Bulgaria's latest museum projects, the Bulgarian Culture Ministry says in a press release.
The working dinner was hosted by Borisov. David Varod, CEO of Bulgaria-based NU Boyana Film Studios, was also present, according to Bulgarian media.
Travolta and De Niro recently arrived to Bulgaria's capital Sofia, location to some of the scenes in the upcoming action movie "Killing Season"
- » ‘Spirit of Burgas 2014’ Festival Canceled over Low Funding
- » Violinist Vesko Eschkenazy Receives His Personality in the News Award
- » The Offspring To Play The Entire 'Smash' Album In Sofia
- » Veliko Tarnovo Applying for UNESCO World Heritage Site
- » International Roma Day to be Marked in Bulgaria
- » Sofia Celebrates 135 Years As Bulgaria's Capital