Bulgarian PM Enjoys Having Photos Taken with De Niro, Travolta
Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borisov and Culture Minister Vezhdi Rashidov were lucky to have photos taken with Hollywood stars Robert De Niro and John Travolta, as the four had a "working dinner" in Sofia.
Since Rashidov is a sculptor, De Niro decided to show him pictures of sculptures made by his late father Robert De Niro Sr., who was an artist.
Rashidov told De Niro about Bulgaria's latest museum projects, the Bulgarian Culture Ministry says in a press release.
The working dinner was hosted by Borisov. David Varod, CEO of Bulgaria-based NU Boyana Film Studios, was also present, according to Bulgarian media.
Travolta and De Niro recently arrived to Bulgaria's capital Sofia, location to some of the scenes in the upcoming action movie "Killing Season"
- » Valuable Ancient Jewelry Found in Private Home in Bulgaria's Nikopol
- » 8-century Old Church in Melnik Now Opens for Visitors
- » Ralitsa Petrova's ''Bezbog" Awarded at Prestigious Sarajevo Film Fest
- » Famous Israeli Musician Idan Raichel's Show Comes to Sofia Next Month
- » Sudanese Musician Alfateh Hussain to Visit Bulgaria with His Show
- » Bulgaria's Burgas Hosting Summer Chaos Festival on Saturday