Bulgarian PM Enjoys Having Photos Taken with De Niro, Travolta
Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borisov and Culture Minister Vezhdi Rashidov were lucky to have photos taken with Hollywood stars Robert De Niro and John Travolta, as the four had a "working dinner" in Sofia.
Since Rashidov is a sculptor, De Niro decided to show him pictures of sculptures made by his late father Robert De Niro Sr., who was an artist.
Rashidov told De Niro about Bulgaria's latest museum projects, the Bulgarian Culture Ministry says in a press release.
The working dinner was hosted by Borisov. David Varod, CEO of Bulgaria-based NU Boyana Film Studios, was also present, according to Bulgarian media.
Travolta and De Niro recently arrived to Bulgaria's capital Sofia, location to some of the scenes in the upcoming action movie "Killing Season"
- » Wooden Sculptures Attract the Attention of the Tourists in the Open-Air Museum “Etar”
- » Bulgaria Unveils 2015 Junior Eurovision Anthem
- » 11th Bulgarian Film Festival in New York to Open Sept. 28
- » Bulgarian Artists Will be in Focus of First Edition of Vienna Contemporary Fair
- » Divers Arrange Underwater Exhibition in Bulgaria's Primorsko
- » Bulgaria’s Plovdiv Launches Week of Art, Cultural Events