Bulgaria, US Pool Efforts in Serious Crime Combat
Bulgaria and the United States are to sign on Wednesday an agreement on boosting co-operation in preventing serious crime.
The document will be signed by United States homeland security secretary Janet Napolitano and Bulgarian Deputy Prime Minister and Interior Minister Tsvetan Tsvetanov.
Janet Napolitano, who is paying a working visit to Bulgaria, is also scheduled to confer with President Rossen Plevneliev and Prime Minister Boyko Borisov.
- » Global Military Spending Continued to Fall in 2013
- » France's Dupleix to Enter Black Sea
- » Russia Continues 'Provocations' over Black Sea, Says DefMin
- » Russian Ambassador Voices Concern over US Ships in Black Sea
- » NATO to Boost Presence in Black Sea
- » Rosen Plevneliev Criticizes the Tight Defense Budget