Bulgaria, US Pool Efforts in Serious Crime Combat
Bulgaria and the United States are to sign on Wednesday an agreement on boosting co-operation in preventing serious crime.
The document will be signed by United States homeland security secretary Janet Napolitano and Bulgarian Deputy Prime Minister and Interior Minister Tsvetan Tsvetanov.
Janet Napolitano, who is paying a working visit to Bulgaria, is also scheduled to confer with President Rossen Plevneliev and Prime Minister Boyko Borisov.
- » Interpol has a List of 173 Terrorists Planning Attacks in Europe
- » Novo Selo Training Polygon Hosted the Biggest Multinational Exercise Saber Guardian 2017
- » The Pentagon Criticized Turkey for Publishing Secret Military Information
- » 18 International Trains Checked in Hungary, 2 of Them Heading for Romania due to Bomb Alert
- » Bulgaria is Sending Military Personnel in Kosovo
- » State Agency For National Security: 'No data on Bulgarians in Middle East Conflict Zone'