Bulgaria, US Pool Efforts in Serious Crime Combat
Bulgaria and the United States are to sign on Wednesday an agreement on boosting co-operation in preventing serious crime.
The document will be signed by United States homeland security secretary Janet Napolitano and Bulgarian Deputy Prime Minister and Interior Minister Tsvetan Tsvetanov.
Janet Napolitano, who is paying a working visit to Bulgaria, is also scheduled to confer with President Rossen Plevneliev and Prime Minister Boyko Borisov.
- » Patria Delivers a New Version of AMVXP to Slovakia as a Part of a Joint Slovak-Finnish 8x8 Vehicle Development Program
- » Romania is Suing a Shepherd who Refuses to Destroy Sheepfold he Built near US Military Base
- » Gen. Dunford: The US Loses its Military Superiority over Russia and China
- » Bulgaria Considering Boeing Super Hornets to Complement MiG-29s
- » Russia Plans to Spend EUR 320 Billion for Arms for 10 Years
- » Patria Presents its Proposal for Local Production of a New Armored Vehicle to the Parliamentary Defense Committee