Bulgaria, US Pool Efforts in Serious Crime Combat
Bulgaria and the United States are to sign on Wednesday an agreement on boosting co-operation in preventing serious crime.
The document will be signed by United States homeland security secretary Janet Napolitano and Bulgarian Deputy Prime Minister and Interior Minister Tsvetan Tsvetanov.
Janet Napolitano, who is paying a working visit to Bulgaria, is also scheduled to confer with President Rossen Plevneliev and Prime Minister Boyko Borisov.
- » Bulgaria, Romania Discuss Elements of NATO’s Readiness Action Plan
- » Bulgarian Troops Deployed at Border Will Not Bear Arms
- » Bulgaria Defense Ministry to Dispatch 180 Troops along Border with Turkey
- » Bulgaria’s President Calls for Defence Spending Update to Meet Pledges to NATO
- » NATO, Bulgaria See Islamic State Threat, Black Sea Tensions as Key Challenges
- » NATO Secretary General Praises Bulgarian Contribution to Alliance