Bulgaria, US Pool Efforts in Serious Crime Combat
Bulgaria and the United States are to sign on Wednesday an agreement on boosting co-operation in preventing serious crime.
The document will be signed by United States homeland security secretary Janet Napolitano and Bulgarian Deputy Prime Minister and Interior Minister Tsvetan Tsvetanov.
Janet Napolitano, who is paying a working visit to Bulgaria, is also scheduled to confer with President Rossen Plevneliev and Prime Minister Boyko Borisov.
- » Joint Air Policing to Make Bulgaria ‘More Reliable’ NATO Ally, Def Min Says
- » Bulgarian MPs Approve Participation of Allied Aircraft in Joint Air Policing Missions
- » Bulgaria Govt Nominates Constantin Popov as Next Chief of Defense
- » Lt. Gen. Constantin Popov Nominated for Bulgarian Chief of Defence
- » Nenchev, Nuland Discuss Options for Bulgarian Air Force Upgrade
- » Bulgaria's Chief Of Defense to Be Sent into Retirement