Bulgaria, US Pool Efforts in Serious Crime Combat
Bulgaria and the United States are to sign on Wednesday an agreement on boosting co-operation in preventing serious crime.
The document will be signed by United States homeland security secretary Janet Napolitano and Bulgarian Deputy Prime Minister and Interior Minister Tsvetan Tsvetanov.
Janet Napolitano, who is paying a working visit to Bulgaria, is also scheduled to confer with President Rossen Plevneliev and Prime Minister Boyko Borisov.
- » PM Borisov Wants Cheaper Aircraft and Tanks from the United States
- » PM: The North Atlantic Treaty Remains the Main Guarantor For the Collective Defense of European Allies
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister: Security and Defense Are a Global Problem
- » Borisov: There is no Better Protected Border than the One Between Bulgaria and Turkey
- » The United States will Transfer Military Equipment Worth USD 1.3 billion to Europe
- » ATO: Even Without Territories, the "Islamic State" Remains a Threat