Bulgaria, US Pool Efforts in Serious Crime Combat
Bulgaria and the United States are to sign on Wednesday an agreement on boosting co-operation in preventing serious crime.
The document will be signed by United States homeland security secretary Janet Napolitano and Bulgarian Deputy Prime Minister and Interior Minister Tsvetan Tsvetanov.
Janet Napolitano, who is paying a working visit to Bulgaria, is also scheduled to confer with President Rossen Plevneliev and Prime Minister Boyko Borisov.
- » Bulgarian Defence Ministry Stops Public Procurement Order for Fuels Delivery
- » Negotiations Held With USA, UK, Poland on Common Defence of Bulgarian Air Space
- » Bulgarian and American Pilots to Defend Bulgarian Air Space
- » Bulgaria MPs See Syria Crisis, Migrants as Top Threats to National Security
- » USAF to Deploy F-15s in Joint Air Policing Mission with Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria to Appoint Defense Attache in U.S. as New Air Force Chief