Bulgaria, US Pool Efforts in Serious Crime Combat
Bulgaria and the United States are to sign on Wednesday an agreement on boosting co-operation in preventing serious crime.
The document will be signed by United States homeland security secretary Janet Napolitano and Bulgarian Deputy Prime Minister and Interior Minister Tsvetan Tsvetanov.
Janet Napolitano, who is paying a working visit to Bulgaria, is also scheduled to confer with President Rossen Plevneliev and Prime Minister Boyko Borisov.
- » Bulgarian Cabinet Approves Negotiations for Purchase of New Fighter Jets
- » Bulgaria’s Counterterrorism Center to Start Collecting Data on Violent Extremism, Radicalization
- » 14 US Tanks to Hold Military Trainings in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria Gov't to Decide on Fighter Jets Acquisition
- » Bulgaria’s Armed Forces Must Be Prepared for Any Type of Threat – Foreign Minister
- » Bulgaria to Host 155-Strong US Marine Corps