Bulgaria, US Pool Efforts in Serious Crime Combat
Bulgaria and the United States are to sign on Wednesday an agreement on boosting co-operation in preventing serious crime.
The document will be signed by United States homeland security secretary Janet Napolitano and Bulgarian Deputy Prime Minister and Interior Minister Tsvetan Tsvetanov.
Janet Napolitano, who is paying a working visit to Bulgaria, is also scheduled to confer with President Rossen Plevneliev and Prime Minister Boyko Borisov.
- » Jens Stoltenberg Sees Bulgaria as Factor For Closer Ties of NATO, EU
- » PM Boyko Borisov: ‘Land Forces Most Important For Army’
- » No Immediate Refugee Wave Threat to Bulgaria
- » No Increased Migratory Pressure on Bulgarian-Turkish Border
- » 35 Contracts Have Been Signed Under the Bulgaria-Serbia Cross-border Cooperation Programme
- » No Direct Threat For Bulgaria After the Attack in Manchester