Bulgarian Agri Min Vows to Rule Again, Conquer Russia, Arabia
Bulgaria's ruling GERB party will serve a second term in office after 2013, during which the country will re-conquer Russian and Arab markets, said Bulgarian Agriculture Minister Miroslav Naydenov.
Tuesday Naydenov led a Bulgarian delegation to Moscow at an event devoted to Russia's recent accession to the WTO, where he met counterpart Nikolay Fyodorov.
"By the end of GERB's second term in goverment he will have back Russian and Arab markets," stated the Bulgarian Minister.
According to Naydenov, by then (2017), Bulgaria's agricultural exports to those countries will reach the levels from the mid-1980s.
The Bulgarian Minister of Agriculture assessed the development of the country's agricultural trade with Arab countries as "spectacular" and said he will work hard for achieving the same results with respect to Russia.
Bulgarian Vine and Wine Agency head Krasimir Koev, who was part of the delegation to Moscow, said that in particular the agency has adopted a policy of promoting Bulgarian wines in non-EU markets.
The center-right GERB party led by Bulgaria's present PM Boyko Borisov swept to power after July 2009 general elections, and faces a new vote for Parliament in the summer of 2013.
- » The Bulgarian Socialist Party will Officially File a Request for Suspension of the CEZ Deal
- » PayPal Acquires a European Company for $ 2.2 Billion
- » Summer, Sea ... 44 Beaches - Accessible to People with Disabilities
- » Illegal Buildings Appeared on a Beach Near Varna
- » Jeff Bezos Banned PowerPoint in Meetings
- » Peika.bg donates books in the campaign "READ and EXPLORE Bulgaria"