Defense Ministers Mull Future of NATO Missions
Defense Ministers of countries members of NATO are meeting in Brussels for two days, starting Tuesday.
The main topics on the agenda are the current state and the future of NATO missions and operations in Afghanistan and Kosovo.
The war and crisis in Syria have not been included in the official agenda, but the issue can be debated and examined on the request of any participating country from the Alliance.
Debates will also include joint land intelligence and air police along with stated readiness for action of the missile defense shield.
Bulgaria is represented by Defense Minister, Anyu Angelov.
- » Joint Bulgarian-American Flight Drill Starts
- » Caretaker Government Places Gripen Jets Offer First
- » Turkish F-16s Violate Greek Airspace
- » Turkish Citizen Included in Information Database of Unwanted Foreigners In the Country Due to Posing Threat to the National Security
- » 5 German Citizens Detained For Involvement in Terrorist Organization
- » President Rumen Radev: Armed Forces at Turning Point