Defense Ministers Mull Future of NATO Missions
Defense Ministers of countries members of NATO are meeting in Brussels for two days, starting Tuesday.
The main topics on the agenda are the current state and the future of NATO missions and operations in Afghanistan and Kosovo.
The war and crisis in Syria have not been included in the official agenda, but the issue can be debated and examined on the request of any participating country from the Alliance.
Debates will also include joint land intelligence and air police along with stated readiness for action of the missile defense shield.
Bulgaria is represented by Defense Minister, Anyu Angelov.
- » Bulgaria to Send Commando Unit to Afghanistan
- » Bulgaria Says It Will Cope with Refugee Influx 'Within Weeks'
- » Bulgaria's Border Fence Operation Going as Planned - Defense Min
- » Interior: 8 000 Await Refugee Status in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria to Participate in NATO's Resolute Support for Afghanistan
- » Bulgarian President Calls Security Council over Refugee Crisis