Defense Ministers Mull Future of NATO Missions
Defense Ministers of countries members of NATO are meeting in Brussels for two days, starting Tuesday.
The main topics on the agenda are the current state and the future of NATO missions and operations in Afghanistan and Kosovo.
The war and crisis in Syria have not been included in the official agenda, but the issue can be debated and examined on the request of any participating country from the Alliance.
Debates will also include joint land intelligence and air police along with stated readiness for action of the missile defense shield.
Bulgaria is represented by Defense Minister, Anyu Angelov.
- » Bulgaria's New Fighter Jets Should Be Included in 2016 Budget - ex-Chief of Defense
- » Bulgaria's Answer To US Tanks Is 'No' – Chief Of Defence
- » Bulgaria Has Not Received Request for Deployment of NATO Tanks
- » US Army Might Deploy Tanks to Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Soldiers to Depart for NATO's New Mission in Afghanistan
- » Bulgaria Hosts Int'l Conference on Ukraine, Middle East