Defense Ministers Mull Future of NATO Missions
Defense Ministers of countries members of NATO are meeting in Brussels for two days, starting Tuesday.
The main topics on the agenda are the current state and the future of NATO missions and operations in Afghanistan and Kosovo.
The war and crisis in Syria have not been included in the official agenda, but the issue can be debated and examined on the request of any participating country from the Alliance.
Debates will also include joint land intelligence and air police along with stated readiness for action of the missile defense shield.
Bulgaria is represented by Defense Minister, Anyu Angelov.
- » Bulgaria Plans to Refit Two of Its Frigates
- » Bulgaria Discussing Joint NATO Maritime Group with Romania, Turkey
- » Bulgaria's Govt Backs Montenegro Accession to NATO
- » US Arms Control Official to Stop By in Bulgaria
- » NATO Launches Platinum Lion 16-3 Exercise at Bulgaria’s Novo Selo Training Range
- » Bulgaria’s Defence Ministry Warns against Operating Drones above Sofia May 3-May 6