Bulgaria's Dimitrov to Face Djokovic At Shanghai Masters
Bulgarian tennis hopeful Grigor Dimitrov has defeated Spaniard Pablo Andujar 7:5, 6:3 in the Shanghai Masters Men's Singles Round 1.
Andujar missed two opportunities to force a first-set tiebreak against Dimitrov. The Spaniard also missed two break point opportunities in the last game of the second set.
The 21-year-old Bulgarian hit seven aces and converted both his break points to claim his 21st win of the season in one hour and 32 minutes.
Thus, the promising Bulgarian has received his first ever opportunity to play against Serbian star Novak Djokovic. He will look to claim his second Top 10 win in 14 attempts against the No. 2-ranked Djokovic.
- » Grigor Dimitrov Remains Fourth in the World Tennis Rankings
- » The Prime Minister Meets with Football Bosses Because of the Pressure on Referees
- » National Football Team Coach Announced the Team for Upcoming Friendlies
- » The Cabinet Allocated BGN 1.66 Million for the World Motocross Championship
- » The Greek Football Super League is Temporarily Suspended
- » Former No. 7 in the World is Dimitrov's First Rival in Indian Wells