Bulgaria's Dimitrov to Face Djokovic At Shanghai Masters
Bulgarian tennis hopeful Grigor Dimitrov has defeated Spaniard Pablo Andujar 7:5, 6:3 in the Shanghai Masters Men's Singles Round 1.
Andujar missed two opportunities to force a first-set tiebreak against Dimitrov. The Spaniard also missed two break point opportunities in the last game of the second set.
The 21-year-old Bulgarian hit seven aces and converted both his break points to claim his 21st win of the season in one hour and 32 minutes.
Thus, the promising Bulgarian has received his first ever opportunity to play against Serbian star Novak Djokovic. He will look to claim his second Top 10 win in 14 attempts against the No. 2-ranked Djokovic.
- » Seven Medals for Bulgarian Rhythmic Gymnastics in Tashkent
- » Bulgaria's Rhythmic Gymnastics Team Wins Silver Medal in Tashkent
- » Madrid Derby In The Semifinals Of the Champions League
- » Grigor Dimitrov With 4th Following Loss
- » Bulgaria Ranks 2nd in World Ice Hockey Championship Division III
- » Grigor Dimitrov With Poor Start of Red Court Season