Bulgaria's Dimitrov to Face Djokovic At Shanghai Masters
Bulgarian tennis hopeful Grigor Dimitrov has defeated Spaniard Pablo Andujar 7:5, 6:3 in the Shanghai Masters Men's Singles Round 1.
Andujar missed two opportunities to force a first-set tiebreak against Dimitrov. The Spaniard also missed two break point opportunities in the last game of the second set.
The 21-year-old Bulgarian hit seven aces and converted both his break points to claim his 21st win of the season in one hour and 32 minutes.
Thus, the promising Bulgarian has received his first ever opportunity to play against Serbian star Novak Djokovic. He will look to claim his second Top 10 win in 14 attempts against the No. 2-ranked Djokovic.
- » Bulgarians Spent Over EUR 104 000 at 2014 World Cup
- » Michael Schumacher Is Showing Signs Of Recovery
- » Grigor Dimitrov Becomes Honorary Citizen of Varna
- » Clashes Break Out In Argentina After World Cup Defeat
- » Germany Crowned World Cup Champion After Defeating Argentina
- » Germany Footballers Decided Not To Humiliate Brazil