19 Bulgarian Districts Alerted over Strong Winds
Code yellow for potentially dangerous weather has been declared on Monday for 19 districts in Bulgaria.
Stormy winds are expected in the districts of Vidin, Montana, Vratsa, Lovech, Pleven, Veliko Tarnovo, Gabrovo, Ruse, Targovishte, Razgrad, Silistra, Shumen, Varna, Burgas, Dobrich, Plovdiv, Stara Zagora, Sliven and Yambol.
The weather is to remain windy for most of the day, especially in Northern Bulgaria and the country's easternmost regions, where the winds will reach velocities of between 18 and 23 meters per second.
Code yellow means potentially dangerous weather, where the forecast is not for unusual meteorological events, but requires people to exercise caution.
- » MIHALKOVO: the Only Company For Naturally Aerated Water in Bulgaria
- » Earth Hour Campaign Will be Marked For The 10th Time
- » Vernal Equinox: First Day of Spring 2017
- » Malyovitsa Hut Awarded Best Tourist Chalet of 2016
- » Bulgaria's Weather Service Warns of Strong Winds in All Regions
- » Bulgaria's Govt Reverses Controversial National Park Plans