Bulgarian PM, EconMin to Talk Nabucco in Austria
Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borisov and Economy and Energy Minister Delyan Dobrev are to embark on a two-day visit to Austria on Monday.
Borisov Dobrev will take part in a summit organized by the Nabucco Committee. The future of the Nabucco West gas pipeline project and European Commission's stance on the Suthern Gas Corridor will be among the topics discussed.
The EU-backed Nabucco gas pipeline project is expected to ease Europe's energy dependence on Russia by carrying gas from Central Asia to Western Europe via Turkey, Bulgaria, Romania, Hungary and Austria.
In Vienna, the Bulgarian PR will meet with Austrian Federal Chancellor Werner Faymann
- » President Plevneliev, Vice-President Biden Discuss Ukraine
- » Ukraine, EU, Russia, US Strike Deal in Geneva
- » Ukraine, EU, Russia, US to Meet in Geneva
- » Bulgaria's President Accuses Russia of Destabilizing Ukraine
- » EU Approves EUR 1 B Aid Package to Ukraine
- » Ex-FM Solomon Passy: Bulgaria Is Only a Trojan Pawn of Russia