Bulgaria Holds Partial Local Mayoral Elections
Several locations in Bulgaria are holding partial local mayoral elections Sunday.
The largest one is in the central town of Kalofer where 2 850 voters must elect between incumbent mayor, Rumen Stoyanov, nominated by an initiative committee, Lalka Dragoeva from the ruling Citizens for European Development of Bulgaria party, GERB, and Yordan Kolev, from the nearly-extinct party of former Tsar and Prime Minister, Simeon Saxe-Coburg, National Movement for Stability and Prosperity, NMSP.
Mayoral elections are held in another 8 villages across Bulgaria.
Polls opened at 6 am and will close at 7 pm Sunday.
- » The Repair of 'Orlov Most' in Sofia to Continue by the End of the Next Week
- » Bulgaria Marks 114th Anniversary of Ilinden Uprising
- » All Passengers of 'Bulgaria Air' are Waiting for More Than 15 hours For Flight to Frankfurt
- » No Injured Bulgarians in the Terror Attack in Barcelona
- » No Evidence of Infected Eggs and Products With Fipronil on Bulgarian Market
- » Prosecutor’s Office Inspects Noise Levels at Black Sea Resorts