Bulgaria Holds Partial Local Mayoral Elections
Several locations in Bulgaria are holding partial local mayoral elections Sunday.
The largest one is in the central town of Kalofer where 2 850 voters must elect between incumbent mayor, Rumen Stoyanov, nominated by an initiative committee, Lalka Dragoeva from the ruling Citizens for European Development of Bulgaria party, GERB, and Yordan Kolev, from the nearly-extinct party of former Tsar and Prime Minister, Simeon Saxe-Coburg, National Movement for Stability and Prosperity, NMSP.
Mayoral elections are held in another 8 villages across Bulgaria.
Polls opened at 6 am and will close at 7 pm Sunday.
- » Report on Inspections of Public Procurement Orders Not To Be Made Public
- » Report on Public Procurement Orders To Be Published
- » Another ex-MP Leaving Bulgaria's Patriotic Front
- » Bulgarian MEP Barekov Promises Free iPhones in Schools
- » Israeli Embassy in Sofia Condemns Lukovmarch
- » Glas Naroden, Reformist Bloc Sign Coalition Agreement