Bulgaria Holds Partial Local Mayoral Elections
Several locations in Bulgaria are holding partial local mayoral elections Sunday.
The largest one is in the central town of Kalofer where 2 850 voters must elect between incumbent mayor, Rumen Stoyanov, nominated by an initiative committee, Lalka Dragoeva from the ruling Citizens for European Development of Bulgaria party, GERB, and Yordan Kolev, from the nearly-extinct party of former Tsar and Prime Minister, Simeon Saxe-Coburg, National Movement for Stability and Prosperity, NMSP.
Mayoral elections are held in another 8 villages across Bulgaria.
Polls opened at 6 am and will close at 7 pm Sunday.
- » Miroslav Borshoch Decided Not To Appear Before the Parliamentary Committee Today
- » The Largest Outbreak of Measles in the Country at Stolipinovo Subsides
- » There are no Active Officers among the Detained for Human Trafficking near Plovdiv
- » 22% of Students Drop out of School between 5th and 7th Grade
- » 4km Queue Of Carco Vehicles at Kapitan Andreevo Border Checkpoint
- » The EC Lawsuit Against Bulgaria Ends with a Ban on New Constructions in Kaliakra