Summer Finally Bids Farewell to Bulgaria
Sunday is the last day Bulgarians will be able to enjoy the prolonged summer weather, according to the forecast, issued by the National Institute for Meteorology and Hydrology at the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, BAS.
The day will sunny and warm with the mercury climbing to 26-31C; 26C in the capital Sofia. It will be sunny in the mountains as well, while those at the Black Sea coast can still head to the beaches with plenty of sun and temperatures of the air 24-26C and of the sea water 22C.
In the evening clouds will arrive in northwestern Bulgaria, bringing significant changes such as cooler air – 10-15C and rain on Monday. The sun will return Tuesday, but temperatures will remain lower than the last few weeks.
- » Bulgarian Village of Belozem Declares State of Emergency
- » Bulgarian Authorities Issue Red Code Over Heavy Rain, Strong Winds in Burgas
- » 15 Districts in Bulgaria under ‘Code Yellow’ Weather Alert over Heavy Rain
- » Last Circus Lions in Bulgaria Leave for South Africa
- » Bulgaria Orders Montupet to Halt Aluminium Casting Unit over Suspected Air Pollution
- » Sofia’s MBT Waste Processing Plant to Start Operating Monday