Bulgarian Anonymous Hack GOV Website - Report
The Bulgarian unit of the Anonymous has hacked the website of the Council of Ministers, the official page of the government.
They have written in one of the social networks "Let's come together to topple the government's site! We have enough."
The Bulgarian 24 Chassa (24 Hours) daily reports that as of 9:15 am Sunday, the site remained blocked. There is no officially confirmed information the Anonymous are behind the attack.
This would be the third in a series of Anonymous Bulgaria political hacking attacks, after those in mid-summer against the website of the liberal, ethnic Turkish Movement for Rights and Freedoms party, DPS, which pretends to defend the interests of Bulgaria's sizeable Turkish minority, and the site of the Bulgarian Parliament.
- » 8,000 Bulgarian Officers To Stage Major Traffic Police Raids
- » Bulgaria's MPs Fined BGN 660 K For Non-Attendance
- » Salaries in Bulgarian Healthcare 'Guaranteed Until December'
- » Bulgaria’s Population Shrinks Further
- » Unemployment Rates in Bulgaria Reach 11.3% in 2013
- » Bulgarian Scientists Prove Beer to Be as Healthy as Fruits