Bulgarian Anonymous Hack GOV Website - Report
The Bulgarian unit of the Anonymous has hacked the website of the Council of Ministers, the official page of the government.
They have written in one of the social networks "Let's come together to topple the government's site! We have enough."
The Bulgarian 24 Chassa (24 Hours) daily reports that as of 9:15 am Sunday, the site remained blocked. There is no officially confirmed information the Anonymous are behind the attack.
This would be the third in a series of Anonymous Bulgaria political hacking attacks, after those in mid-summer against the website of the liberal, ethnic Turkish Movement for Rights and Freedoms party, DPS, which pretends to defend the interests of Bulgaria's sizeable Turkish minority, and the site of the Bulgarian Parliament.
- » 10 Bulgarian Artists Worth to Follow on Instagram
- » Stephen Hawking: The Earth will Become as Hot as Venus
- » Traffic Along the Main Road Plovdiv-Assenovgrad is Difficult Due to Car Crash After Reckless Overtaking Manoeuvre
- » The Biggest Bulgarian Wedding will Apply for the Guinness Book of Records
- » New Project Offers Free Consultations to Bulgarian Workers in Germany
- » Long-Term Vision for the Development of Sofia to Become Clear in the Fall of 2018