Bulgarian Anonymous Hack GOV Website - Report
The Bulgarian unit of the Anonymous has hacked the website of the Council of Ministers, the official page of the government.
They have written in one of the social networks "Let's come together to topple the government's site! We have enough."
The Bulgarian 24 Chassa (24 Hours) daily reports that as of 9:15 am Sunday, the site remained blocked. There is no officially confirmed information the Anonymous are behind the attack.
This would be the third in a series of Anonymous Bulgaria political hacking attacks, after those in mid-summer against the website of the liberal, ethnic Turkish Movement for Rights and Freedoms party, DPS, which pretends to defend the interests of Bulgaria's sizeable Turkish minority, and the site of the Bulgarian Parliament.
- » Christmas Tree Lights in Sofia to be Illuminated on Tuesday
- » Bulgaria's Plovdiv Hosts Documentary, Animation Film Festival
- » Bulgarian President – Fighting Climate Change Could Have Economic Benefits
- » Bulgaria Confirms Participation in 2016 Eurovision Song Contest
- » Second Edition of Morocco Days in Bulgaria Begins in Sofia on November 30
- » First Snow Falls in Bulgaria's Northwest