Bulgarian State to Aid Chicken, Pig Breeders
The Bulgarian state will the first time allot funds to aid chicken- and pig-breeding, informed Bulgarian Deputy Agriculture Minister Tsvetan Dimitrov.
According to Dimitrov, those are two of the most vulnerable sectors in Bulgaria's agriculture industry.
Payments will start November 1, after the European Commission approved the state aid, following a request from Bulgaria.
"Saturday morning we received information that the scheme we proposed has been approved so we will be starting to distribute BGN 22-25 M in the sector," said Dimitrov.
He added that within some 10 days, the Bulgarian state will also fulfill the yearly payments to sheep and cattle breeders.
- » CEZ Distribution to Make Huge Investment in Blagoevgrad Region in 2017
- » British Art Trade is the Second Biggest in the World
- » Road Junction 'Plodovitovo' is Now Open
- » CEZ Distribution Bulgaria to Invest EUR 765,000 in Grid Upgrades in July
- » Important Talks on Energy Matters were Held in Sofia
- » Industrial Production Index in Bulgaria Increased by 2.7 in May 2017