Bulgarian State to Aid Chicken, Pig Breeders
The Bulgarian state will the first time allot funds to aid chicken- and pig-breeding, informed Bulgarian Deputy Agriculture Minister Tsvetan Dimitrov.
According to Dimitrov, those are two of the most vulnerable sectors in Bulgaria's agriculture industry.
Payments will start November 1, after the European Commission approved the state aid, following a request from Bulgaria.
"Saturday morning we received information that the scheme we proposed has been approved so we will be starting to distribute BGN 22-25 M in the sector," said Dimitrov.
He added that within some 10 days, the Bulgarian state will also fulfill the yearly payments to sheep and cattle breeders.
- » Subaru has Withdrawn nearly 400,000 of its Cars due to a Lack of Safety Check
- » The Tender for the Highway to Pleven / Lovech will be in the Second Half of 2018
- » Bulgaria will Work for an European Strategy for the Oil Industry
- » French Company Invests EUR 30 Million for a New Plant in Pleven
- » 100% Electric Bus Fleet For Shenzhen (Population 11.9 Million) By End Of 2017 (Video)
- » Russia and the UAE are Considering Joint Production of a Passenger Airplane