Bulgarian State to Aid Chicken, Pig Breeders
The Bulgarian state will the first time allot funds to aid chicken- and pig-breeding, informed Bulgarian Deputy Agriculture Minister Tsvetan Dimitrov.
According to Dimitrov, those are two of the most vulnerable sectors in Bulgaria's agriculture industry.
Payments will start November 1, after the European Commission approved the state aid, following a request from Bulgaria.
"Saturday morning we received information that the scheme we proposed has been approved so we will be starting to distribute BGN 22-25 M in the sector," said Dimitrov.
He added that within some 10 days, the Bulgarian state will also fulfill the yearly payments to sheep and cattle breeders.
- » Bulgarian Farmers to Get BGN 5M Boost
- » Euro Area Industrial Production Up by 0.2% in February
- » Bulgarian Exports Decreased in Beginning of 2014
- » Toyota Recalls Millions of Cars over Problems
- » Germany's Trade Surplus Grew 'Less Than Expected' in February
- » Civil Engineering in Bulgaria Records 15.4% Annual Growth -NSI