Third Suspect for Burgas Terror Attack Held in Greece - Report
A third man is now being reported to have acted as an accomplice to the deadly July 18 terrorist attack in Burgas, Bulgaria.
Bulgarian authorities this far have been working on an alleged suicide bomber who perished in the attack and a sole accomplice.
But police in Greece have intercepted a person who they believe might also have been involved in the anti-Israeli terrorist act, reports Bulgarian daily 24 Chasa.
The man held has a fake US driver's license from the US state of Michigan very similar to that owned by the alleged suicide bomber.
According to 24 Chasa, Bulgarian and Greek authorities are still exchanging and analysing information on the case.
- » Bulgarian Authorities Detained 243 Human Traffickers in First Half of Year
- » Number of People Detained Over Truck with Dead Migrants in Austria Rises to Seven
- » Bulgarian Police Detain Man over Austria Migrant Deaths
- » Suspected Jihadists Detained at Bulgaria Border 'Linked to IS'
- » Human Smuggling in Bulgaria Is Punishable by Ridiculous Fines - Foreign Minister
- » Bulgaria Charges Two People with Making False Identity Documents