Third Suspect for Burgas Terror Attack Held in Greece - Report
A third man is now being reported to have acted as an accomplice to the deadly July 18 terrorist attack in Burgas, Bulgaria.
Bulgarian authorities this far have been working on an alleged suicide bomber who perished in the attack and a sole accomplice.
But police in Greece have intercepted a person who they believe might also have been involved in the anti-Israeli terrorist act, reports Bulgarian daily 24 Chasa.
The man held has a fake US driver's license from the US state of Michigan very similar to that owned by the alleged suicide bomber.
According to 24 Chasa, Bulgarian and Greek authorities are still exchanging and analysing information on the case.
- » Bulgaria Earns Praise from Europol for Busting Workshop for Forged Euro Notes
- » Cash Machine Stolen in Bulgaria’s Velingrad
- » Bulgarian Authorities Detain 29 Migrants Near Vratsa
- » Bulgaria Parliament ex-Official Faces Renewed Tax Evasion Trial
- » Bulgarian Counter-Intelligence Official Goes to Court for Disclosing 'State Secret'
- » Bulgarian Police Detain 22 Afghan Migrants near Border with Greece