Third Suspect for Burgas Terror Attack Held in Greece - Report
A third man is now being reported to have acted as an accomplice to the deadly July 18 terrorist attack in Burgas, Bulgaria.
Bulgarian authorities this far have been working on an alleged suicide bomber who perished in the attack and a sole accomplice.
But police in Greece have intercepted a person who they believe might also have been involved in the anti-Israeli terrorist act, reports Bulgarian daily 24 Chasa.
The man held has a fake US driver's license from the US state of Michigan very similar to that owned by the alleged suicide bomber.
According to 24 Chasa, Bulgarian and Greek authorities are still exchanging and analysing information on the case.
- » Plovdiv Appellate Court Upholds Detention of Imam Accused of Preaching Radical Islam
- » Bulgarian Police Busts Group of VAT Fraudsters
- » Bulgarian Customs Seize 2.7 kg Cocaine from Venezuelan Citizen
- » Suspect of Suitcase Murder in Bulgaria Remains in Custody
- » Bulgarian Prosecution Suspects KTB Conservators of Deliberate Mismanagement
- » Specialized Prosecutor’s Office Resubmits Indictment against Businessman Grisha Ganchev