Third Suspect for Burgas Terror Attack Held in Greece - Report
A third man is now being reported to have acted as an accomplice to the deadly July 18 terrorist attack in Burgas, Bulgaria.
Bulgarian authorities this far have been working on an alleged suicide bomber who perished in the attack and a sole accomplice.
But police in Greece have intercepted a person who they believe might also have been involved in the anti-Israeli terrorist act, reports Bulgarian daily 24 Chasa.
The man held has a fake US driver's license from the US state of Michigan very similar to that owned by the alleged suicide bomber.
According to 24 Chasa, Bulgarian and Greek authorities are still exchanging and analysing information on the case.
- » GERB MP Agrees to Have Immunity Lifted over Investigation
- » Arrested Attacker Confesses to Armed Robbery Attempt in Bulgaria’s Sredetz
- » Two People Killed in Two Separate Incidents in Southern Bulgaria
- » Attempt for Armed Robbery Leaves One Attacker Dead in Bulgaria's Sredets
- » 3460 Vehicles Were Stolen in Bulgaria in 2015
- » Bulgarian Authorities Bust Migrant Smuggling Ring