Third Suspect for Burgas Terror Attack Held in Greece - Report
A third man is now being reported to have acted as an accomplice to the deadly July 18 terrorist attack in Burgas, Bulgaria.
Bulgarian authorities this far have been working on an alleged suicide bomber who perished in the attack and a sole accomplice.
But police in Greece have intercepted a person who they believe might also have been involved in the anti-Israeli terrorist act, reports Bulgarian daily 24 Chasa.
The man held has a fake US driver's license from the US state of Michigan very similar to that owned by the alleged suicide bomber.
According to 24 Chasa, Bulgarian and Greek authorities are still exchanging and analysing information on the case.
- » 15 People were Detained in an Operation of the GDBOP in Veliko Tarnovo
- » Illegal Cigarette Factory with Workers from Bulgaria and Ukraine was Discovered in Spain
- » Swedish Police Bust International Begging Ring
- » Six were Killed in a Bomb Attack in Pakistan
- » 8 were Killed and 10 Injured in a Minibus Explosion in the Syrian city of Homs
- » Shooting at Corsica Airport, One Killed and Two Others Injured