Travolta, De Niro Confirmed for 'Killing Season' Shots in Bulgaria
Movie stars John Travolta and Robert De Niro are expected to arrive in Bulgarian next week to shoot some of the scenes in the upcoming action movie "Killing Season".
Travolta and De Niro will reportedly stay in Bulgaria for a few days, but no details about their schedules have been disclosed.
"Killing Season" (previously titled Shrapnel) was written by Evan Daugherty and directed by Mark Steven Johnson for Millennium Films, as the first on-screen pairing of the two actors.
The movie tells the story of American military veteran Benjamin Ford (Robert De Niro), who has fled to a cabin retreat somewhere in the Appalachian Mountains.
One day, visitor Emil Kovac (John Travolta), a European tourist, knocks on his door, and the two men begin an unlikely friendship.
When it develops that Kovac is in fact a former Serbian soldier bent on revenge, there begins a one-on-one confrontation and battle between the two throughout the harsh mountain environment.
- » Wooden Sculptures Attract the Attention of the Tourists in the Open-Air Museum “Etar”
- » Bulgaria Unveils 2015 Junior Eurovision Anthem
- » 11th Bulgarian Film Festival in New York to Open Sept. 28
- » Bulgarian Artists Will be in Focus of First Edition of Vienna Contemporary Fair
- » Divers Arrange Underwater Exhibition in Bulgaria's Primorsko
- » Bulgaria’s Plovdiv Launches Week of Art, Cultural Events