Travolta, De Niro Confirmed for 'Killing Season' Shots in Bulgaria
Movie stars John Travolta and Robert De Niro are expected to arrive in Bulgarian next week to shoot some of the scenes in the upcoming action movie "Killing Season".
Travolta and De Niro will reportedly stay in Bulgaria for a few days, but no details about their schedules have been disclosed.
"Killing Season" (previously titled Shrapnel) was written by Evan Daugherty and directed by Mark Steven Johnson for Millennium Films, as the first on-screen pairing of the two actors.
The movie tells the story of American military veteran Benjamin Ford (Robert De Niro), who has fled to a cabin retreat somewhere in the Appalachian Mountains.
One day, visitor Emil Kovac (John Travolta), a European tourist, knocks on his door, and the two men begin an unlikely friendship.
When it develops that Kovac is in fact a former Serbian soldier bent on revenge, there begins a one-on-one confrontation and battle between the two throughout the harsh mountain environment.
- » 13-th Tattoo Fest Sofia To Take Place In October
- » Rodin Exhibition in Sofia Extended by Two Weeks
- » Swedish Director Roy Andersson Scoops Best Film Award at Venice Festival
- » 10-th Night Of The Museums To Take Place In Plovdiv
- » Bulgaria's Plovdiv to Be European Capital of Culture in 2019
- » 'Bulgarian Rhapsody' Enters Oscars 2014 Foreign Language Film Contest