Travolta, De Niro Confirmed for 'Killing Season' Shots in Bulgaria
Movie stars John Travolta and Robert De Niro are expected to arrive in Bulgarian next week to shoot some of the scenes in the upcoming action movie "Killing Season".
Travolta and De Niro will reportedly stay in Bulgaria for a few days, but no details about their schedules have been disclosed.
"Killing Season" (previously titled Shrapnel) was written by Evan Daugherty and directed by Mark Steven Johnson for Millennium Films, as the first on-screen pairing of the two actors.
The movie tells the story of American military veteran Benjamin Ford (Robert De Niro), who has fled to a cabin retreat somewhere in the Appalachian Mountains.
One day, visitor Emil Kovac (John Travolta), a European tourist, knocks on his door, and the two men begin an unlikely friendship.
When it develops that Kovac is in fact a former Serbian soldier bent on revenge, there begins a one-on-one confrontation and battle between the two throughout the harsh mountain environment.
- » So Independent Festival To Host Sundance, Tribeca, Cannes Movies in Sofia
- » Stage of Centuries Opera Season To Be Launched in Bulgaria's Tarnovo in 2017
- » One Dance Week Features Performances from France, Korea on Oct 13-14
- » Russian Impressionists Featured in Bulgaria for 1st Time
- » Bulgarian Movie 'Losers' to Compete for Oscar with 84 Titles
- » Bulgaria’s Kvadrat 500 To Open Exhibition Hall for People With Visual Impairment