Bulgarian Patriarch Maxim Leaves Hospital
Bulgarian Christian Orthodox Church Patriarch Maxim has left the Lozenets Hospital, where he was for a second prolonged treatment during 2012.
Patriarch Maxim was hospitalized in early August and left the hospital for a short stint at Dormition of Mary (August 15), with doctors requesting him to return promptly.
In early September doctors at Lozenets Hospital head informed that the head of the Bulgarian Orthodox Church is in a much better condition.
Bulgaria's Patriarch Maxim, who was enthroned July 4, 1971, will turn 98 on October 29.
- » Anti-Migrant Protest Held in Bulgarian Border Town
- » St Nicholas Day Marked in Bulgaria on Tuesday
- » First Sofia Metro Line Running Again after Monday Failure
- » Exhibition about Lion as Symbol of Bulgarians Still Running in Bucharest
- » Damage after Harmanli Riots Reaches BGN 0.1 M
- » Bulgaria's Weather Service Warns of Strong Winds in All Regions