Bulgarian Patriarch Maxim Leaves Hospital
Bulgarian Christian Orthodox Church Patriarch Maxim has left the Lozenets Hospital, where he was for a second prolonged treatment during 2012.
Patriarch Maxim was hospitalized in early August and left the hospital for a short stint at Dormition of Mary (August 15), with doctors requesting him to return promptly.
In early September doctors at Lozenets Hospital head informed that the head of the Bulgarian Orthodox Church is in a much better condition.
Bulgaria's Patriarch Maxim, who was enthroned July 4, 1971, will turn 98 on October 29.
- » 19th Century Building Collapses in Bulgaria's Veliko Tarnovo
- » Bulgarians Mark Both Love and Wine Days on Sunday
- » Legendary Bulgarian Defender Trifon Ivanov Dies Aged 50
- » Strong South Winds Expected in Bulgaria Saturday
- » US Film Director Ted Kotcheff Applies for Bulgarian Citizenship
- » Bulgarian-Finnish Documentary “Love&Engineering” Out in Bulgarian Cinemas