Bulgarian Patriarch Maxim Leaves Hospital
Bulgarian Christian Orthodox Church Patriarch Maxim has left the Lozenets Hospital, where he was for a second prolonged treatment during 2012.
Patriarch Maxim was hospitalized in early August and left the hospital for a short stint at Dormition of Mary (August 15), with doctors requesting him to return promptly.
In early September doctors at Lozenets Hospital head informed that the head of the Bulgarian Orthodox Church is in a much better condition.
Bulgaria's Patriarch Maxim, who was enthroned July 4, 1971, will turn 98 on October 29.
- » Mass Breasfeeding to Take Place in Mall Following Public Scandal
- » Germanwings Pilot's Last Words: ''Open the damn door!''
- » Tsvetan Vasilev Blames KTB Crisis on Politicians
- » Earthquake Jolts Romania’s Vrancea, Tremor Felt in Bulgaria’s Ruse
- » Bulgaria, World Prepare to Switch Off for Earth Hour
- » Bulgaria Switches to Daylight Saving Time on Sunday