Bulgarian Patriarch Maxim Leaves Hospital
Bulgarian Christian Orthodox Church Patriarch Maxim has left the Lozenets Hospital, where he was for a second prolonged treatment during 2012.
Patriarch Maxim was hospitalized in early August and left the hospital for a short stint at Dormition of Mary (August 15), with doctors requesting him to return promptly.
In early September doctors at Lozenets Hospital head informed that the head of the Bulgarian Orthodox Church is in a much better condition.
Bulgaria's Patriarch Maxim, who was enthroned July 4, 1971, will turn 98 on October 29.
- » Immigrants Storming Turkey-Bulgaria Border Forces Checkpoint Closure
- » Anti-Discrimination Protest to Be Held in Sofia over 'Racist Remarks' of Gov't
- » Cyprus Returns Smuggled Jewellery Items to Bulgaria
- » Maglizh Ammo Plant Blast Caused by Breakdown - Interior Ministry
- » Bulgarian Ammo Plant Blast Leaves 1 Dead, 3 Wounded, Officials Confirm
- » Bulgarian MPs Pass BGN 3 B Healthcare Budget