Bulgarian Patriarch Maxim Leaves Hospital
Bulgarian Christian Orthodox Church Patriarch Maxim has left the Lozenets Hospital, where he was for a second prolonged treatment during 2012.
Patriarch Maxim was hospitalized in early August and left the hospital for a short stint at Dormition of Mary (August 15), with doctors requesting him to return promptly.
In early September doctors at Lozenets Hospital head informed that the head of the Bulgarian Orthodox Church is in a much better condition.
Bulgaria's Patriarch Maxim, who was enthroned July 4, 1971, will turn 98 on October 29.
- » At Least Three Dead, Two Heavily Injured in Pile-up on Bulgaria's Hemus Motorway
- » Average Life Expectancy in Bulgaria: 74 Years
- » Bulgarian Trumpeter Mihail Yossifov to Join Pink Martini at Sofia Concert
- » Bulgaria's Golden Rose Festival Starts Official Program
- » Twice Upon a Time in the West: Cardinale's First-Ever Role as Self
- » Bulgaria Submits First Nomination for Global Teacher Prize