Bulgarian Patriarch Maxim Leaves Hospital
Bulgarian Christian Orthodox Church Patriarch Maxim has left the Lozenets Hospital, where he was for a second prolonged treatment during 2012.
Patriarch Maxim was hospitalized in early August and left the hospital for a short stint at Dormition of Mary (August 15), with doctors requesting him to return promptly.
In early September doctors at Lozenets Hospital head informed that the head of the Bulgarian Orthodox Church is in a much better condition.
Bulgaria's Patriarch Maxim, who was enthroned July 4, 1971, will turn 98 on October 29.
- » Gas Leak Detected on Russian Ferry in Bulgaria's Varna
- » Beglika Fest Returns For Sixth Time
- » Second Vicitim of Floods in Bulgaria's Vratsa Region Reported
- » Ticket Frenzy For 'Hamlet' Starring Benedict Cumberbatch
- » Bulgarian Capital Launches 5th Edition of 'Sofia Breathes' Festival
- » Sofia City Launches EUR 16.7 M Underground Railway Extension