Bulgarian Patriarch Maxim Leaves Hospital
Bulgarian Christian Orthodox Church Patriarch Maxim has left the Lozenets Hospital, where he was for a second prolonged treatment during 2012.
Patriarch Maxim was hospitalized in early August and left the hospital for a short stint at Dormition of Mary (August 15), with doctors requesting him to return promptly.
In early September doctors at Lozenets Hospital head informed that the head of the Bulgarian Orthodox Church is in a much better condition.
Bulgaria's Patriarch Maxim, who was enthroned July 4, 1971, will turn 98 on October 29.
- » 17 Boulevards, Streets in Sofia to Be Repaired under Projects worth BGN 100 M
- » State of Emergency Lifted in Southern Bulgarian Hisarya Municipality
- » Mountain Climber Falls to Death in Bulgaria's Vratsata Gorge
- » Passenger Train Hits Car in Southwestern Bulgaria
- » Code Yellow Over Strong Wind Issued in 4 Bulgarian Districts
- » Bulgaria Celebrates 106 Years of Independence