Bulgarian Patriarch Maxim Leaves Hospital
Bulgarian Christian Orthodox Church Patriarch Maxim has left the Lozenets Hospital, where he was for a second prolonged treatment during 2012.
Patriarch Maxim was hospitalized in early August and left the hospital for a short stint at Dormition of Mary (August 15), with doctors requesting him to return promptly.
In early September doctors at Lozenets Hospital head informed that the head of the Bulgarian Orthodox Church is in a much better condition.
Bulgaria's Patriarch Maxim, who was enthroned July 4, 1971, will turn 98 on October 29.
- » China's Tiangong-1 Space Lab Expected to Fall to Earth Over Easter Weekend
- » Vidin Municipality Declares Emergency on Snowdrifts
- » Snow, Sandstorm Hit Greece in a Single Day (Photos and Video)
- » EU Plans Stricter Consumer Protection Laws for Social Media
- » Sahara Sent Colorful Snow to Razgrad
- » Over 150 Whales were Found on a Beach in Australia