Bulgarian Patriarch Maxim Leaves Hospital
Bulgarian Christian Orthodox Church Patriarch Maxim has left the Lozenets Hospital, where he was for a second prolonged treatment during 2012.
Patriarch Maxim was hospitalized in early August and left the hospital for a short stint at Dormition of Mary (August 15), with doctors requesting him to return promptly.
In early September doctors at Lozenets Hospital head informed that the head of the Bulgarian Orthodox Church is in a much better condition.
Bulgaria's Patriarch Maxim, who was enthroned July 4, 1971, will turn 98 on October 29.
- » Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Are Now Married
- » More than 100 Killed in Cuba Plane Crash
- » About 30% of Bulgarians who have Suffered a Heart Attack Continue to Smoke
- » Storm in Karnobat, Southeastern Bulgaria: Streets and Houses in Water!
- » British Prisoners Renovated Wheelchairs for Sofia Hospital "Pirogov"
- » The Reconstruction of the American College in Sofia was Completed