Bulgarian Patriarch Maxim Leaves Hospital
Bulgarian Christian Orthodox Church Patriarch Maxim has left the Lozenets Hospital, where he was for a second prolonged treatment during 2012.
Patriarch Maxim was hospitalized in early August and left the hospital for a short stint at Dormition of Mary (August 15), with doctors requesting him to return promptly.
In early September doctors at Lozenets Hospital head informed that the head of the Bulgarian Orthodox Church is in a much better condition.
Bulgaria's Patriarch Maxim, who was enthroned July 4, 1971, will turn 98 on October 29.
- » Bulgarian Teachers to Receive 15% Pay Rise This Fall
- » Yellow Code Announced for 7 Districts in Bulgaria Over Intense Rain
- » Bulgaria Celebrates Day of Education, Culture, Slavonic Alphabet
- » Many Clouds, Short Rains in Many Places in the Afternoon, with Thunders
- » Children From I to XII Grade in Bulgarian Schools Abroad Could be Taught in Bulgarian Language
- » In First Quarter of 2017, 926 100 Bulgarians Made Tourist Trips