Bulgarian Patriarch Maxim Leaves Hospital
Bulgarian Christian Orthodox Church Patriarch Maxim has left the Lozenets Hospital, where he was for a second prolonged treatment during 2012.
Patriarch Maxim was hospitalized in early August and left the hospital for a short stint at Dormition of Mary (August 15), with doctors requesting him to return promptly.
In early September doctors at Lozenets Hospital head informed that the head of the Bulgarian Orthodox Church is in a much better condition.
Bulgaria's Patriarch Maxim, who was enthroned July 4, 1971, will turn 98 on October 29.
- » Thunderstorms, Heavy Rains Hit Balkan States in Early September
- » 424 Refugee Children in Bulgaria Unable to Go to School
- » 2.8-Strong Earthquake Jolts Bulgaria's Pernik
- » Bison Dies in Sofia Zoo
- » Bulgaria’s Prison Officers Stage National Protest
- » Trained Taxi Drivers to Help Paramedics in Bulgaria’s Sofia