Bulgarian Patriarch Maxim Leaves Hospital
Bulgarian Christian Orthodox Church Patriarch Maxim has left the Lozenets Hospital, where he was for a second prolonged treatment during 2012.
Patriarch Maxim was hospitalized in early August and left the hospital for a short stint at Dormition of Mary (August 15), with doctors requesting him to return promptly.
In early September doctors at Lozenets Hospital head informed that the head of the Bulgarian Orthodox Church is in a much better condition.
Bulgaria's Patriarch Maxim, who was enthroned July 4, 1971, will turn 98 on October 29.
- » Bulgaria's President Pays Tribute to Victims of Communist Rule
- » Worker Dies in Blast in Bulgaria's Arsenal
- » Bulgarian Is Spoken by 15 Million People Worldwide
- » EU Commission Office in Sofia Evacuated over Fire
- » Bulgaria's National Art Gallery Square 500 Hosts Indonesian Batik, Bali Art Exhibition
- » Abundant Rainfall Causes Flooding in Bulgaria's Kazanlak