Bulgarian Patriarch Maxim Leaves Hospital
Bulgarian Christian Orthodox Church Patriarch Maxim has left the Lozenets Hospital, where he was for a second prolonged treatment during 2012.
Patriarch Maxim was hospitalized in early August and left the hospital for a short stint at Dormition of Mary (August 15), with doctors requesting him to return promptly.
In early September doctors at Lozenets Hospital head informed that the head of the Bulgarian Orthodox Church is in a much better condition.
Bulgaria's Patriarch Maxim, who was enthroned July 4, 1971, will turn 98 on October 29.
- » Bulgaria, 3 Other NATO States 'Picked Russia to Defend Them if Threatened'
- » Bulgaria Mourns over National Hero's Death
- » Bulgaria's First Lady Gets Personal Protection over 'Threat'
- » Two More Days to Choose Novinite's Personalities in the News
- » Bulgarian Oak Ranks High in European Tree of Year Contest
- » Migrants Seeking Protection in Bulgaria Dwindled by Half in January