Bulgarian Patriarch Maxim Leaves Hospital
Bulgarian Christian Orthodox Church Patriarch Maxim has left the Lozenets Hospital, where he was for a second prolonged treatment during 2012.
Patriarch Maxim was hospitalized in early August and left the hospital for a short stint at Dormition of Mary (August 15), with doctors requesting him to return promptly.
In early September doctors at Lozenets Hospital head informed that the head of the Bulgarian Orthodox Church is in a much better condition.
Bulgaria's Patriarch Maxim, who was enthroned July 4, 1971, will turn 98 on October 29.
- » Uber to Partner with Mahindra For Electric Vehicles in India
- » Big Fire Broke out in a Wafers Factory in Brussels
- » Employee Strike Threatens Black Friday for Amazon
- » 3-Year Old Bear Was Shot Near the Village of Enina
- » Ministers Discuss the Air Pollution Problems in Bulgaria
- » Early Iron Age, Late Roman Settlement with Bi-ritual Necropolis Discovered in Southwest Bulgaria