Bulgarian Patriarch Maxim Leaves Hospital
Bulgarian Christian Orthodox Church Patriarch Maxim has left the Lozenets Hospital, where he was for a second prolonged treatment during 2012.
Patriarch Maxim was hospitalized in early August and left the hospital for a short stint at Dormition of Mary (August 15), with doctors requesting him to return promptly.
In early September doctors at Lozenets Hospital head informed that the head of the Bulgarian Orthodox Church is in a much better condition.
Bulgaria's Patriarch Maxim, who was enthroned July 4, 1971, will turn 98 on October 29.
- » Heavy Traffic Across Bulgaria Set to Continue on Good Friday
- » Heavy Traffic Across Bulgaria as People Embark on Trips for Easter
- » Bulgarian Media 'Partly Free' - Freedom House Report
- » Bulgaria MPs Revoke Beach Camping Ban in 2nd Reading
- » Soilwork Also Joins Kavarna Rock Fest 2016
- » Kavarna Rock Fest 2016: First 3 Bands Confirmed