Bulgarian Patriarch Maxim Leaves Hospital
Bulgarian Christian Orthodox Church Patriarch Maxim has left the Lozenets Hospital, where he was for a second prolonged treatment during 2012.
Patriarch Maxim was hospitalized in early August and left the hospital for a short stint at Dormition of Mary (August 15), with doctors requesting him to return promptly.
In early September doctors at Lozenets Hospital head informed that the head of the Bulgarian Orthodox Church is in a much better condition.
Bulgaria's Patriarch Maxim, who was enthroned July 4, 1971, will turn 98 on October 29.
- » ''Make a Selfie With an EU Project'' Campaign Now Launched
- » Garmen Citizens Dissatisfied With Local Government's Reaction
- » Yellow Dust Found All Across Sofia
- » More than 33 000 Bulgarians Moved to Live in Villages in Past Year
- » 30 % of Bulgarians Have Confidence in Coalition Government – Gallup
- » UNICEF Launches Exhibition to Assist Children of Nepal