Bulgarian Patriarch Maxim Leaves Hospital
Bulgarian Christian Orthodox Church Patriarch Maxim has left the Lozenets Hospital, where he was for a second prolonged treatment during 2012.
Patriarch Maxim was hospitalized in early August and left the hospital for a short stint at Dormition of Mary (August 15), with doctors requesting him to return promptly.
In early September doctors at Lozenets Hospital head informed that the head of the Bulgarian Orthodox Church is in a much better condition.
Bulgaria's Patriarch Maxim, who was enthroned July 4, 1971, will turn 98 on October 29.
- » No Risk of Flooding Dams, Says Bulgarian Agriculture Minister
- » Trade Union: 20% of Households in Bulgaria Below Poverty Line
- » Bulgaria's Government Expands Protected Areas
- » Bulgaria To Expand Its Stem Cell Bank
- » Overflowing Dam Floods Villages In NW Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Government To Spend BGN 7.2 M On Subsidized Employment