Bulgarian AgriMin Begs Retail Chains for Mercy on Christmas
Bulgarian Agriculture Minister Miroslav Naydenov has called upon retail chains in the country to lower their prices on Christmas instead of increasing them.
Naydenov met with retail chain representatives on Tuesday, local media inform.
He reminded that prices are being lowered around Christmas in other countries, which he said would be a "miracle" in Bulgaria.
The retail chains in the country are in a severe competition with each other, and yet the consumption is low, he noted.
The position of the retail chains is yet to be made clear.
- » Why Trading with Other Countries or Interstate is Good for Your Business
- » Europol Arrests 107 Suspects Over Human Trafficking
- » Bulgarian Patriarch: 'Schools and Church Must Work Together for the Prosperity of Bulgaria'
- » CEZ Distribution to Make Huge Investment in Blagoevgrad Region in 2017
- » Bulgaria will have Advertising Billboards in New York
- » IMF Confirms its Predictions for Growth of the World Economy