Bulgarian AgriMin Begs Retail Chains for Mercy on Christmas
Bulgarian Agriculture Minister Miroslav Naydenov has called upon retail chains in the country to lower their prices on Christmas instead of increasing them.
Naydenov met with retail chain representatives on Tuesday, local media inform.
He reminded that prices are being lowered around Christmas in other countries, which he said would be a "miracle" in Bulgaria.
The retail chains in the country are in a severe competition with each other, and yet the consumption is low, he noted.
The position of the retail chains is yet to be made clear.
- » In March 2017, the Total Business Climate Indicator Up To 2.9% Compared to February
- » Managers Seized With Enthusiasm in March
- » EU Blocks LSE, Deutsche Boerse Merger
- » Bulgarian Political Parties To File Financial Reports By March 31
- » Fuel Traders Receive Ban on Exchanging Information
- » 366,800 Bulgarians Traveled Abroad in February