Bulgarian AgriMin Begs Retail Chains for Mercy on Christmas
Bulgarian Agriculture Minister Miroslav Naydenov has called upon retail chains in the country to lower their prices on Christmas instead of increasing them.
Naydenov met with retail chain representatives on Tuesday, local media inform.
He reminded that prices are being lowered around Christmas in other countries, which he said would be a "miracle" in Bulgaria.
The retail chains in the country are in a severe competition with each other, and yet the consumption is low, he noted.
The position of the retail chains is yet to be made clear.
- » Bulgarian Energy Holding Conducts Top-level Reshuffle at Several Companies
- » Russia Will Build South Stream if Europe Wants to Reduce Gas Transit Risks - Minister
- » Minister Vows Comprehensive Audit of Bulgaria’s Energy Sector
- » Bulgaria's 2015 Draft Budget Includes Minimum Wage Freeze
- » Bulgaria to Negotiate Easing of Visa Regime for Balkan Tourists
- » Reuters: Bulgaria Picks 2 Local, 2 Int'l Banks for Bridge Loan