Bulgarian AgriMin Begs Retail Chains for Mercy on Christmas
Bulgarian Agriculture Minister Miroslav Naydenov has called upon retail chains in the country to lower their prices on Christmas instead of increasing them.
Naydenov met with retail chain representatives on Tuesday, local media inform.
He reminded that prices are being lowered around Christmas in other countries, which he said would be a "miracle" in Bulgaria.
The retail chains in the country are in a severe competition with each other, and yet the consumption is low, he noted.
The position of the retail chains is yet to be made clear.
- » Maritsa Motorway Should be Launched by End of August – Minister
- » FinMin: Bulgaria Realises Its Unpreparedness for Euro
- » Bulgarian Energy Minister Reports of Irregularities at Energo-Pro EDC
- » Finance Minister Expects Bulgaria to Record Surplus in January
- » Bulgarian PM Reaffirms Moratorium on Shale Gas Extraction
- » Bulgarian President Remains Hopeful of South Stream