Bulgarian AgriMin Begs Retail Chains for Mercy on Christmas
Bulgarian Agriculture Minister Miroslav Naydenov has called upon retail chains in the country to lower their prices on Christmas instead of increasing them.
Naydenov met with retail chain representatives on Tuesday, local media inform.
He reminded that prices are being lowered around Christmas in other countries, which he said would be a "miracle" in Bulgaria.
The retail chains in the country are in a severe competition with each other, and yet the consumption is low, he noted.
The position of the retail chains is yet to be made clear.
- » Russia's Stroytransgaz 'Wants Share' of Bulgarian Energy Holding
- » China Partially Expands Foreign Access to Telecoms Market
- » Bulgaria to Host 2015 IMF, World Bank Meeting
- » Bulgaria Is Romanian Tourists' All Inclusive Paradise
- » New Coastal Center to Be Constructed At Bulgaria's Burgas Port
- » Climate Change Poses Threat to Ski Tourism in Bulgaria - Report