Bulgarian AgriMin Begs Retail Chains for Mercy on Christmas
Bulgarian Agriculture Minister Miroslav Naydenov has called upon retail chains in the country to lower their prices on Christmas instead of increasing them.
Naydenov met with retail chain representatives on Tuesday, local media inform.
He reminded that prices are being lowered around Christmas in other countries, which he said would be a "miracle" in Bulgaria.
The retail chains in the country are in a severe competition with each other, and yet the consumption is low, he noted.
The position of the retail chains is yet to be made clear.
- » Gas Price Will Rise by 2% as of 1st of July
- » Number of Trips of Bulgarian Residents Up to 15.7% in May 2017 Compared to May 2016
- » Czech Power Group Energo-Pro Submits Offer for CEZ Assets in Bulgaria
- » Airless Everlasting Tires Unveiled by Michelin
- » Bulgaria and Greece to Accelerate Gas Interconnector Project
- » The Map of Sand Dunes along Bulgarian Black Sea Coast to be Updated