Bulgarian AgriMin Begs Retail Chains for Mercy on Christmas
Bulgarian Agriculture Minister Miroslav Naydenov has called upon retail chains in the country to lower their prices on Christmas instead of increasing them.
Naydenov met with retail chain representatives on Tuesday, local media inform.
He reminded that prices are being lowered around Christmas in other countries, which he said would be a "miracle" in Bulgaria.
The retail chains in the country are in a severe competition with each other, and yet the consumption is low, he noted.
The position of the retail chains is yet to be made clear.
- » Bulgaria and Spain are Leaders in the Decline in Construction in the EU
- » Israel has Reached a Historic Deal on Egypt's Natural Gas Supply
- » Czech Billionaire Kellner Acquired Nova TV
- » Four Countries Prepare an Alternative to the Chinese "One Belt One Road" Initiative
- » Sofia Airport has Served Half a Million Passengers in January
- » 1438 Square Meters of Concrete were Removed from the Seaside of Sunny Beach Resort