Bulgarian AgriMin Begs Retail Chains for Mercy on Christmas
Bulgarian Agriculture Minister Miroslav Naydenov has called upon retail chains in the country to lower their prices on Christmas instead of increasing them.
Naydenov met with retail chain representatives on Tuesday, local media inform.
He reminded that prices are being lowered around Christmas in other countries, which he said would be a "miracle" in Bulgaria.
The retail chains in the country are in a severe competition with each other, and yet the consumption is low, he noted.
The position of the retail chains is yet to be made clear.
- » Russia Bans Products Certified in Bulgaria over 'Fake Papers'
- » Over 60 German Firms Show Interest Towards Investing in Bulgaria - EconMin
- » Bulgaria Still Pinning Hopes on Gas Hub Project with Russia
- » Palletways Adds Bulgaria, Romania to Its Delivery Network
- » Cost Effectiveness, Talented Crews Draw Film Makers to Bulgaria’s NuBoyana Studios, CEO Tells Xinhua
- » Repair Works on Bulgaria's Hemus, Trakia Motorways Resume