Bulgarian AgriMin Begs Retail Chains for Mercy on Christmas
Bulgarian Agriculture Minister Miroslav Naydenov has called upon retail chains in the country to lower their prices on Christmas instead of increasing them.
Naydenov met with retail chain representatives on Tuesday, local media inform.
He reminded that prices are being lowered around Christmas in other countries, which he said would be a "miracle" in Bulgaria.
The retail chains in the country are in a severe competition with each other, and yet the consumption is low, he noted.
The position of the retail chains is yet to be made clear.
- » Bitcoin Hit an All-Time High Just Below $8,000
- » Black Friday This Year Will be on November 24
- » Report Describes Belene Nuclear Plant Project as Vital
- » President Radev: No Serious Progress on Recommendations Made in EC CVM Report
- » German Gay Film Festival Banned in Ankara
- » Proposal: BGN 510 Min Salary From January