Bulgarian AgriMin Begs Retail Chains for Mercy on Christmas
Bulgarian Agriculture Minister Miroslav Naydenov has called upon retail chains in the country to lower their prices on Christmas instead of increasing them.
Naydenov met with retail chain representatives on Tuesday, local media inform.
He reminded that prices are being lowered around Christmas in other countries, which he said would be a "miracle" in Bulgaria.
The retail chains in the country are in a severe competition with each other, and yet the consumption is low, he noted.
The position of the retail chains is yet to be made clear.
- » Conference „Prevention of Problem Payments in Utility Sector“
- » Romanian Media: Bulgaria Offers Very Good Tourist Services
- » Bulgaria Still Behind Most of EU in Mobile Shopping
- » Enhanced Security Measures Along Bulgarian Summer Resorts
- » Vice President Yotova Speaks With Representatives of Bulgarian Communities in Neighbouring Countries
- » Bulgaria’s Current Balance Shows Deficit of EUR 254M