Bulgarian AgriMin Begs Retail Chains for Mercy on Christmas
Bulgarian Agriculture Minister Miroslav Naydenov has called upon retail chains in the country to lower their prices on Christmas instead of increasing them.
Naydenov met with retail chain representatives on Tuesday, local media inform.
He reminded that prices are being lowered around Christmas in other countries, which he said would be a "miracle" in Bulgaria.
The retail chains in the country are in a severe competition with each other, and yet the consumption is low, he noted.
The position of the retail chains is yet to be made clear.
- » Bulgarian Lawmakers Approve New Requirements for Taxi Drivers
- » Bulgaria's Lukoil Neftochim Remains Third Biggest Company in Southeast Europe
- » Swiss-Bulgarian IT Cloud Co Defies Hackers from Around the World
- » Bulgaria’s Financial Watchdog Rejects IPO Prospectus of Roo’bar Producer
- » Bulgaria’s Government Debt to GDP Ratio Unchanged from July, at 28.4%
- » Bulgaria 'Seeking to Become Hub for Russian Gas'