Bulgarian AgriMin Begs Retail Chains for Mercy on Christmas
Bulgarian Agriculture Minister Miroslav Naydenov has called upon retail chains in the country to lower their prices on Christmas instead of increasing them.
Naydenov met with retail chain representatives on Tuesday, local media inform.
He reminded that prices are being lowered around Christmas in other countries, which he said would be a "miracle" in Bulgaria.
The retail chains in the country are in a severe competition with each other, and yet the consumption is low, he noted.
The position of the retail chains is yet to be made clear.
- » 400 Small Photovoltaic Plants in Bulgaria May Go Out of Business by October
- » Bulgaria’s Government Debt Dips Slightly in June
- » Bulgarian Commission Head: Retail Prices Will Add 1-1.5% due to Power Price Hike
- » Bulgaria’s PM: At least ½ of Hemus Motorway Will Be Ready by End of Term in Office
- » 1.7 Million Bulgarians to Spend 2015 Summer Holidays at Domestic Resorts
- » 5km Long Section of Bulgaria’s Hemus Motorway Opens for Traffic