Bulgarian AgriMin Begs Retail Chains for Mercy on Christmas
Bulgarian Agriculture Minister Miroslav Naydenov has called upon retail chains in the country to lower their prices on Christmas instead of increasing them.
Naydenov met with retail chain representatives on Tuesday, local media inform.
He reminded that prices are being lowered around Christmas in other countries, which he said would be a "miracle" in Bulgaria.
The retail chains in the country are in a severe competition with each other, and yet the consumption is low, he noted.
The position of the retail chains is yet to be made clear.
- » Bulgarian Customs Officers Seize Record Amount of Heroin
- » Bank Deposits Of Bulgarian Households Keep Growing in March
- » Funds Contracted Under EU Exceed 40%
- » Number of UAE Tourists Showing Interest in Bulgaria’s Nature Increases
- » Bulgaria May Ask For More Time to Explore Gazprom Concessions
- » Bulgaria's Debt in 2016 Accounts for 29.5% of GDP