Bulgarian AgriMin Begs Retail Chains for Mercy on Christmas
Bulgarian Agriculture Minister Miroslav Naydenov has called upon retail chains in the country to lower their prices on Christmas instead of increasing them.
Naydenov met with retail chain representatives on Tuesday, local media inform.
He reminded that prices are being lowered around Christmas in other countries, which he said would be a "miracle" in Bulgaria.
The retail chains in the country are in a severe competition with each other, and yet the consumption is low, he noted.
The position of the retail chains is yet to be made clear.
- » There is an Increase of 6.9% of the Receipts From Social Protection Contributions
- » Tobacco Products and Bottled Alcoholic Beverages will be Sold with a New Excise Label
- » No New Funding of Rehabilitation of Compartment Buildings in 2018
- » East European wines: Bulgaria’s Cheap and Cheerful Best, The Guardian
- » Infrastructure Investments in Bulgaria will Continue in 2018
- » AFP: Bulgarian Village Goes Chinese in Yoghurt Craze