Bulgarian AgriMin Begs Retail Chains for Mercy on Christmas
Bulgarian Agriculture Minister Miroslav Naydenov has called upon retail chains in the country to lower their prices on Christmas instead of increasing them.
Naydenov met with retail chain representatives on Tuesday, local media inform.
He reminded that prices are being lowered around Christmas in other countries, which he said would be a "miracle" in Bulgaria.
The retail chains in the country are in a severe competition with each other, and yet the consumption is low, he noted.
The position of the retail chains is yet to be made clear.
- » Less than 5% of Bulgaria's Gas Needs Covered by Local Production
- » Bulgarian Energy Holding, CEZ, to Discuss Varna TPP Life Extension
- » Pipelaying Vessel for South Stream to Dock at Burgas
- » Lozana Vasileva Named State Fund Agriculture Executive Director
- » Protest Rally in Sofia Demands KTB Reopening
- » Coal Miners Protest Decision for Early Suspension of Bobov Dol TPP Unit