Bulgarian AgriMin Begs Retail Chains for Mercy on Christmas
Bulgarian Agriculture Minister Miroslav Naydenov has called upon retail chains in the country to lower their prices on Christmas instead of increasing them.
Naydenov met with retail chain representatives on Tuesday, local media inform.
He reminded that prices are being lowered around Christmas in other countries, which he said would be a "miracle" in Bulgaria.
The retail chains in the country are in a severe competition with each other, and yet the consumption is low, he noted.
The position of the retail chains is yet to be made clear.
- » State Commission to Scrutinize Bulgaria's Hypermarkets
- » Bulgaria's Deputy PM Vows Re-industrialization Efforts
- » London and Rome Lure Bulgarian Tourists for Easter
- » Bulgaria To Launch Tourism Campaign in Germany
- » Bulgaria's Ex-FinMin to Enter Supervisory Council of Russian VTB Bank
- » Consortium of 3 Banks to Sell Bulgarian Govt Bonds Worth BGN 3 B