Bulgarian AgriMin Begs Retail Chains for Mercy on Christmas
Bulgarian Agriculture Minister Miroslav Naydenov has called upon retail chains in the country to lower their prices on Christmas instead of increasing them.
Naydenov met with retail chain representatives on Tuesday, local media inform.
He reminded that prices are being lowered around Christmas in other countries, which he said would be a "miracle" in Bulgaria.
The retail chains in the country are in a severe competition with each other, and yet the consumption is low, he noted.
The position of the retail chains is yet to be made clear.
- » Russia Prepared to Supply Gas to Both Greece, Bulgaria if Necessary
- » Minister of Tourism: 'I Am Ready to Meet Representatives of the Union of Owners of Sunny Beach'
- » Australian PM Urges Developers to Design Protection From Vehicle Attacks
- » Australian Authorities Charge 3 Men For Terrorsim
- » Bulgaria’s Pleven Opens Tender for Construction of Integrated Water Cycle
- » Chinese Investors Interested in Black Sea Motorway Construction