Bulgaria Wins Kiev Tourism Film Fest Top Prize
Bulgaria won the top prize in the Active Tourism and Sports category at the tourist film festival in Ukraine for the clip Extreme Sports.
This is the first edition of the Kiev fest where Bulgaria participated with 16 ads featuring the country as an attractive tourist destination, according to the Bulgarian Ministry of Economy, Energy and Tourism.
All 16 were nominated for awards, while the top prizes mostly went to local tourist companies.
The only other foreign winner is Hungary in the Resorts category.
The awards were handed by the management of the Ukrainian National Television, which will air the clips.
- » Bulgarian Caretaker Minister Emphasizes Increase in Tourist Numbers, Revenues
- » Russia to Evacuate 300 Tourists Stranded in Bulgaria on Friday
- » Bulgarian Hoteliers Stage Protest to Demand Separate Tourism Ministry
- » Every Third Bulgarian Tourist to Spend September Holidays in Greece
- » Two Russian Tour Firms’ Clients Stranded Abroad to Be Back Home Soon
- » Yet Another Russian Touroperator Goes Bankrupt