Bulgaria Wins Kiev Tourism Film Fest Top Prize
Bulgaria won the top prize in the Active Tourism and Sports category at the tourist film festival in Ukraine for the clip Extreme Sports.
This is the first edition of the Kiev fest where Bulgaria participated with 16 ads featuring the country as an attractive tourist destination, according to the Bulgarian Ministry of Economy, Energy and Tourism.
All 16 were nominated for awards, while the top prizes mostly went to local tourist companies.
The only other foreign winner is Hungary in the Resorts category.
The awards were handed by the management of the Ukrainian National Television, which will air the clips.
- » In Q3 of 2017, 1 991.8 Thousand Bulgarian Residents Made Tourist Trips
- » Coming Soon The New Book of Peika.bg: "Mystical Walks Around Bulgaria for Extraordinary Travelers!"
- » Wizz Air Orders 146 New Planes worth $17.2bn And Announces New Routes From Sofia
- » Minister Angelkova: We have Always Supported the Construction of a 2nd Lift in Bansko
- » Violations in Bulgarian Winter Resorts Decreased
- » Bulgaria and Russia will Offer Joint Cruises in the Black Sea