Bulgaria Wins Kiev Tourism Film Fest Top Prize
Bulgaria won the top prize in the Active Tourism and Sports category at the tourist film festival in Ukraine for the clip Extreme Sports.
This is the first edition of the Kiev fest where Bulgaria participated with 16 ads featuring the country as an attractive tourist destination, according to the Bulgarian Ministry of Economy, Energy and Tourism.
All 16 were nominated for awards, while the top prizes mostly went to local tourist companies.
The only other foreign winner is Hungary in the Resorts category.
The awards were handed by the management of the Ukrainian National Television, which will air the clips.
- » Trips of Bulgarians Abroad Increased by 16.8 % Y/Y in May
- » Bulgarian Tourism Minister Expects 10 % Increase in Tourist Numbers This Summer
- » Bulgaria Says BSEC Countries Need to Offer Joint Products to Boost Tourist Flow
- » Bulgaria's Northern Black Sea Coast Expects 5-7 % Rise in Tourist Numbers
- » 500 Officials to Conduct Inspections Along Bulgaria's Northern Black Sea Coast
- » Coordination Centre to Ensure Safety of Tourists at Bulgaria’s Black Sea Coast