Bulgaria Wins Kiev Tourism Film Fest Top Prize
Bulgaria won the top prize in the Active Tourism and Sports category at the tourist film festival in Ukraine for the clip Extreme Sports.
This is the first edition of the Kiev fest where Bulgaria participated with 16 ads featuring the country as an attractive tourist destination, according to the Bulgarian Ministry of Economy, Energy and Tourism.
All 16 were nominated for awards, while the top prizes mostly went to local tourist companies.
The only other foreign winner is Hungary in the Resorts category.
The awards were handed by the management of the Ukrainian National Television, which will air the clips.
- » Removal of Illegal Establishments in Sunny Beach Continues
- » Air France KLM Shares All Amid More Strike Disruption
- » Over 11% Growth in International Tourism Revenues During the Winter in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria Expects up to 10% more Tourists in the Summer
- » Staro Stefanovo - a Bulgarian Renaissance Fairy Tale near Lovech
- » Airlines Fear Wave of Compensation Claims After EU Court Ruling