Bulgaria Wins Kiev Tourism Film Fest Top Prize
Bulgaria won the top prize in the Active Tourism and Sports category at the tourist film festival in Ukraine for the clip Extreme Sports.
This is the first edition of the Kiev fest where Bulgaria participated with 16 ads featuring the country as an attractive tourist destination, according to the Bulgarian Ministry of Economy, Energy and Tourism.
All 16 were nominated for awards, while the top prizes mostly went to local tourist companies.
The only other foreign winner is Hungary in the Resorts category.
The awards were handed by the management of the Ukrainian National Television, which will air the clips.
- » Bulgaria Leads in Early Bookings for Summer 2016 at TUI Russia
- » Two Bulgarian Resorts Rank Among Ten Cheapest Destinations for Russian Tourists
- » Bulgaria's Koprivshtitsa Ranks Among 30 Most Beautiful Towns in Europe
- » Trips of Bulgarians Abroad Increased by 15.4 % Y/Y in December 2015
- » German Tourism Weekly: 'Smells Like Bulgarian Summer'
- » Bulgaria’s Plovdiv Vying for Title of European Best Destination 2016