'Missing' Brit Returns Home from Bulgaria
The British citizen, who has been declared a missing person by the third police precinct in the Bulgarian capital Sofia, is sound and safe in his homeland.
The news was reported Tuesday by the Bulgarian National Radio, BNR.
Timothy Lovett, 50, has been last spotted around 5 pm Friday in the vicinity of the Renaissance hotel in downtown Sofia. He had a plane ticket to Great Britain for the next day, September 29, but never used it.
Lovett has been in the company a several Bulgarians, but had gotten separated from them without anyone knowing his whereabouts, which prompted the police to issue a missing person alert.
Police patrols examined all security cameras in the area, and ruled out abduction due to lack of evidence. There had been worries related to Lovett's reported heart problems.
The Sofia police have gotten a call Monday evening from the man's brother, telling them Timothy has returned home. The Interior Ministry is declining any comments. There is an ongoing probe in the case.
- » Spain Accused Shakira of Tax Evasion
- » Bulgaria Joins 'International Operation' Against the Digital Currency Investment Scheme OneCoin
- » Jewelry Studio in Burgas was Blown up
- » Terrorists Attacked a Hotel in Kabul
- » Teenager Rushed into a Russian School with an Axe and Lit it on Fire (Video)
- » Thousands of Britons have Bought Fake Diplomas