Gasquet Kicks Bulgaria's Grigor Dimitrov Out of Thailand Open
Second seed Richard Gasquet battled back from dropping the first set to beat Grigor Dimitrov in the second round of the Thailand Open in Bangkok.
The Frenchman looked like he might be heading out when his Bulgarian opponent took the opening set courtesy of a single break of serve, ESPN reported.
But he responded well, dominating Dimitrov's second serve, to claim a 5-7 7-5 6-4 win in two hours and 15 minutes.
Dimitrov has thus lost his third match against Gasquet out of three matches between them altogether to date.
- » Special Olympics Athletes Back From Austria with 9 Medals
- » Stefka Kostadinova Re-Elected As BOC Chairwoman
- » Daniel Ivanov-Aoiyama With 3rd Consecutive Victory in Osaka
- » Bulgaria's Dimitrov Squanders 4 Match Balls at Indian Wells
- » Bulgarian Stanimir Belomazhev Achieves Historical gold
- » Levski-CSKA Football Game Affects Sofia Traffic