Gasquet Kicks Bulgaria's Grigor Dimitrov Out of Thailand Open
Second seed Richard Gasquet battled back from dropping the first set to beat Grigor Dimitrov in the second round of the Thailand Open in Bangkok.
The Frenchman looked like he might be heading out when his Bulgarian opponent took the opening set courtesy of a single break of serve, ESPN reported.
But he responded well, dominating Dimitrov's second serve, to claim a 5-7 7-5 6-4 win in two hours and 15 minutes.
Dimitrov has thus lost his third match against Gasquet out of three matches between them altogether to date.
- » Stoichkov Donates Ballon d'Or, Golden Shoe Replicas to CSKA Sofia Museum
- » Bulgaria's CSKA, Levski Have Last Chance to Repay Debts, Secure Licences
- » John Isner Beats Grigor Dimitrov 7-6 6-2 in Miami Masters
- » Bulgarian Declared Best Libero as Zenit Wins Volleyball Champions League
- » Bulgaria’s Grigor Dimitrov Proceeds With Ease to Third Round in Miami
- » Bulgaria Repeats Its World Cup 2014 Qualification Performance Against Italy