Gasquet Kicks Bulgaria's Grigor Dimitrov Out of Thailand Open
Second seed Richard Gasquet battled back from dropping the first set to beat Grigor Dimitrov in the second round of the Thailand Open in Bangkok.
The Frenchman looked like he might be heading out when his Bulgarian opponent took the opening set courtesy of a single break of serve, ESPN reported.
But he responded well, dominating Dimitrov's second serve, to claim a 5-7 7-5 6-4 win in two hours and 15 minutes.
Dimitrov has thus lost his third match against Gasquet out of three matches between them altogether to date.
- » Grigor Dimitrov to Skip Tournament in Washington Over Illness
- » Mountain Auto Rally “Uzana” Cancelled after Fatal Accident
- » Bulgarians Spent Over EUR 104 000 at 2014 World Cup
- » Michael Schumacher Is Showing Signs Of Recovery
- » Grigor Dimitrov Becomes Honorary Citizen of Varna
- » Clashes Break Out In Argentina After World Cup Defeat