Gasquet Kicks Bulgaria's Grigor Dimitrov Out of Thailand Open
Second seed Richard Gasquet battled back from dropping the first set to beat Grigor Dimitrov in the second round of the Thailand Open in Bangkok.
The Frenchman looked like he might be heading out when his Bulgarian opponent took the opening set courtesy of a single break of serve, ESPN reported.
But he responded well, dominating Dimitrov's second serve, to claim a 5-7 7-5 6-4 win in two hours and 15 minutes.
Dimitrov has thus lost his third match against Gasquet out of three matches between them altogether to date.
- » Bulgaria’s Kubrat Pulev to Box Maurice Harris in Hamburg on December 5
- » Ronnie O'Sullivan to Face Jimmy White in Snooker Legends Show in Sofia on Friday
- » Bulgaria’s Ruse Wins European City of Sport 2016 Award
- » Two Romanian Football Legends to Join Stoichkov's 50th Birthday Show
- » PM: Bulgaria Has Potential to Be Among Best Sport Destinations on Balkans
- » Bulgaria's Grigor Dimitrov Concludes Season with Defeat in Paris