Gasquet Kicks Bulgaria's Grigor Dimitrov Out of Thailand Open
Second seed Richard Gasquet battled back from dropping the first set to beat Grigor Dimitrov in the second round of the Thailand Open in Bangkok.
The Frenchman looked like he might be heading out when his Bulgarian opponent took the opening set courtesy of a single break of serve, ESPN reported.
But he responded well, dominating Dimitrov's second serve, to claim a 5-7 7-5 6-4 win in two hours and 15 minutes.
Dimitrov has thus lost his third match against Gasquet out of three matches between them altogether to date.
- » Top Court for Sport Upholds IAAF Ban on Russian Athletes from Rio Olympics
- » Bulgaria's Pironkova Climbs Up World Tennis Ranking
- » Bulgaria's Ludogorets Defeats Mladost Podgorica 2:0 in Champions League Qualifier
- » Bulgaria Claims Gold at Rhythmic Gymnastics World Cup in Kazan
- » Ivet Lalova Claims Third Silver Medal for Bulgaria at Euro Athletics Championship
- » Bulgaria's Ivet Lalova Qualifies for 100 M Final at Euro Athletics Championship