Bulgaria's Current Supreme Judicial Council Panel Holds Last Sitting
Bulgaria's outgoing Supreme Judicial Council (VSS) will hold Thursday its last sitting for its five year term in office.
Starting next Thursday, 22 newly elected VSS members will assume office, working alongside the Chairperson of the Supreme Court of Cassation (VKS) Lazar Gruev, the Chairperson of the Supreme Administrative Court (VAS) Georgi Kolev, and the Chief Prosecutor Boris Velchev, who sit on the Council ex officio.
During its last sitting, the outgoing VSS panel will present a report on the activity of its permanent commissions for its five-year term in office and will bestow honorary badges and honorary diplomas for outstanding performance of magistrates.
The VSS members whose term in office expires will return to their posts held prior to their appointment at the Council.
- » ABV's Reelected Leader Demands Reshuffle in Bulgaria's Govt
- » Tsvetan Vasilev: KTB Employees Have Been Unlawfully Fired
- » Bulgarian PM Pledges Support for State Customs Agency Chief
- » Bulgaria’s Army to Assist Border Police Officers as of Monday
- » Alternative for Bulgarian Revival Votes to Elect Party Chair
- » Bulgaria MPs Recognize 'Mass Extermination' of Armenians