Bulgarian Govt Awards 3 Prospecting Permits for Natural Resources
The Bulgarian government awarded Wednesday three prospecting permits for underground natural resources, according to the press office of the Council of Ministers.
Two of the permits are for rock lining materials and were granted to ET Zdravka Ivanova and Marin Baturov EOOD.
The two firms will probe the terrains of Lisichi Dol, Kotel municipality, and Danadzhijsko Kirkovo municipality, for 18 months.
The earmarked investments amount to around BGN 38 000, with another BGN 4000 to be invested in environmental activities.
ZSK-Devnya AD received a prospecting permit for building materials for the terrain of Petrov Dol in the Provadia municipality.
The working program totals over BGN 25 000 and the value of the environmental protection activities amounts to around BGN 2500.
The term for the implementation of the project is one year.
- » Bulgaria and Spain are Leaders in the Decline in Construction in the EU
- » Exports of Bulgarian Wine Decreased More than 3 Times Over a Decade
- » FLYING Cars will be in the Air Within the Next Five Years
- » Taxi Companies From Plovdiv Want Changes in the Road Transport Act
- » Iraq Seeks $88.2 bln For Reconstruction
- » Appeals Threaten to Delay Greek-Bulgarian Pipeline