Light Earthquake Registered on Bulgarian Black Sea Coast
An earthquake with a magnitude of 2 points on the Richter scale has been registered in northeastern Bulgaria Wednesday morning.
According to the Seismology Institute at the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, BAS, the quake's epicenter is located north of the town of Kavarna on the northern Black Sea coast. It has a depth of 10 kilometers.
There are no reports of casualties or damage and the shock, which occurred at 11:48 am, has not been felt by local residents.
- » Risk of Fires in Bulgaria Remains High
- » 3.1-Magnitute Earthquake Registered in Bulgaria, Near Strazhitsa
- » Earthquake Stronger Than Magnitude 7 to Hit Turkey’s Marmara Region in Near Future
- » Mostly Sunny weather, with Clouds in Afternoon, NIMH
- » Wild Fires Broke Out in the South Bulgarian Region of Haskovo
- » Earthquake in Azerbaijan