Qatar Checks Out Bulgaria's Rehabilitation Centers
A Qatari delegation including representatives of the Hamad Medical Corporation has arrived in Bulgaria to look at the rehabilitation potential of local hospitals.
The delegation is to visit medical rehabilitation centers in the mineral water resort town of Hisar, the Bulgarian Health Ministry has announced.
Bulgarian experts are to present specialized rehabilitation programs for the treatment of osteoporosis, coxarthrosis, ankylosing spondylitis and arthrosis.
The Qatari delegation will also visit specialized rehabilitation hospital in Bankya, where Bulgarian experts are to present a program for the rehabilitation of children with cerebral palsy.
The delegation is to meet with Bulgarian Health Minister Desislava Atanasova.
- » Hospitals in Bulgaria Use Up to 3 Times More Antibiotics than in Western Europe – Expert
- » Bulgaria to Purchase over 300 New Ambulances with EU Funds
- » Doctors in Bulgaria to Stage Symbolic Protest over New Funding Model
- » Patients Will Need ID Cards to Be Admitted to Hospital in Bulgaria as of April
- » Parliament Committee Approves Glinka Komitov as New Head of State Health Insurance Fund
- » Bulgaria Spends Most Funds Allocated to Healthcare on Hospitals