Qatar Checks Out Bulgaria's Rehabilitation Centers
A Qatari delegation including representatives of the Hamad Medical Corporation has arrived in Bulgaria to look at the rehabilitation potential of local hospitals.
The delegation is to visit medical rehabilitation centers in the mineral water resort town of Hisar, the Bulgarian Health Ministry has announced.
Bulgarian experts are to present specialized rehabilitation programs for the treatment of osteoporosis, coxarthrosis, ankylosing spondylitis and arthrosis.
The Qatari delegation will also visit specialized rehabilitation hospital in Bankya, where Bulgarian experts are to present a program for the rehabilitation of children with cerebral palsy.
The delegation is to meet with Bulgarian Health Minister Desislava Atanasova.
- » Sofia Hosts 3rd Global Summit for Preemies
- » Bulgarian MPs Keep Health Insurance Contribution at 8%
- » High Blood Pressure Medications Free-of-Charge As Of New Year
- » Bulgaria's SAC Rules Fingerprint Identification in Hospitals Is Not Valid
- » Bulgaria's Health Minister To Be Indicted Over Vaccines Scandal
- » Bulgaria, Romania Sign Agreement on Negotiating Expensive Medicines Discounts