Qatar Checks Out Bulgaria's Rehabilitation Centers
A Qatari delegation including representatives of the Hamad Medical Corporation has arrived in Bulgaria to look at the rehabilitation potential of local hospitals.
The delegation is to visit medical rehabilitation centers in the mineral water resort town of Hisar, the Bulgarian Health Ministry has announced.
Bulgarian experts are to present specialized rehabilitation programs for the treatment of osteoporosis, coxarthrosis, ankylosing spondylitis and arthrosis.
The Qatari delegation will also visit specialized rehabilitation hospital in Bankya, where Bulgarian experts are to present a program for the rehabilitation of children with cerebral palsy.
The delegation is to meet with Bulgarian Health Minister Desislava Atanasova.
- » The Project for National Healthcare Card in Bulgaria is Ready
- » "Exercise in Your Town" - Sports Initiative in Sofia This Saturday
- » 46 People have Died of Measles in Romania
- » 719 Thousand Bulgarians Have no Health Insurance
- » BBC: Yulia Skripal is Conscious and Talking
- » National Blood Donation Campaign Will Take Place on the Bulgarian Palm Sunday