Qatar Checks Out Bulgaria's Rehabilitation Centers
A Qatari delegation including representatives of the Hamad Medical Corporation has arrived in Bulgaria to look at the rehabilitation potential of local hospitals.
The delegation is to visit medical rehabilitation centers in the mineral water resort town of Hisar, the Bulgarian Health Ministry has announced.
Bulgarian experts are to present specialized rehabilitation programs for the treatment of osteoporosis, coxarthrosis, ankylosing spondylitis and arthrosis.
The Qatari delegation will also visit specialized rehabilitation hospital in Bankya, where Bulgarian experts are to present a program for the rehabilitation of children with cerebral palsy.
The delegation is to meet with Bulgarian Health Minister Desislava Atanasova.
- » Bulgaria Marks Global AIDS Day
- » European Study: Bulgarian Healthcare Is in 'Dire Straits'
- » Bulgaria’s Health Insurance Fund to Check Hospital Records
- » Bulgarian Socialists Firm on Easing Smoking Ban before New Year
- » Number of Babies Born in Bulgaria down by 4500 in 2013
- » Bulgarian Cabinet, Hospitals Reach Deal on Overdue Payments