Qatar Checks Out Bulgaria's Rehabilitation Centers
A Qatari delegation including representatives of the Hamad Medical Corporation has arrived in Bulgaria to look at the rehabilitation potential of local hospitals.
The delegation is to visit medical rehabilitation centers in the mineral water resort town of Hisar, the Bulgarian Health Ministry has announced.
Bulgarian experts are to present specialized rehabilitation programs for the treatment of osteoporosis, coxarthrosis, ankylosing spondylitis and arthrosis.
The Qatari delegation will also visit specialized rehabilitation hospital in Bankya, where Bulgarian experts are to present a program for the rehabilitation of children with cerebral palsy.
The delegation is to meet with Bulgarian Health Minister Desislava Atanasova.
- » UK Supermarket ‘Sold Sausages and Ham Infected With Hepatitis’
- » Today Bulgaria honors the Memory of the Dead Doctors and Medics
- » Yemen Cholera Epidemic: Cases Exceed 500,000 in 4 Months
- » Emergency Number 112 Will not be Left Without a Communication System
- » Former Hospital Director Admitted he did not Have Diploma
- » Dutch Police Arrested 2 Company directors Due To the Egg Scandal